Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China (26900 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by King44(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
wirinet:

That the problem with moving forward in Nigeria, everything is reduced to APC vs PDP, therefore the merit of the arguments is not even considered. PDP ruled for 16 years without giving us critical infrastructure like power, rail and roads. PDP also borrowed billions of dollars apart from wasting our oil windfall. But all you guys shout about is Buhari or APC has finished us. They even choose to forget that PDP had already signed our sovereignty to a private company - P&ID, that is threatening to seize our assets overseas, without providing any service or loan to us. Reducing evey argument to display hatred for Buhari or APC immediately destroys the merits of the argument.
I am really taken aback, check that statement I made and tell me if I blamed only APC, so why did you make it look like I was only blaming APC. Point of correction I blamed both parties and you should not single out APC out of it, don't even try.

It seems APC are here to perfect what PDP started, and that is exactly what is playing out.

With the current situation on ground, if we all conclude that APC is even worse than PDP, it won't be an overstatement.

PDP failed to give us electricity, has APC given us electricity?

PDP stole, in fact they are masters in stealing, hasn't APC stolen half or almost half of what PDP stole? They are not even doing it with sense, instead they are stealing recklessly.

PDP didn't provide rail etc, APC provided rail, it is commendable and in fact a thing of joy and progress but what is the clause in the contract. Is the clause favourable? Is it sustainable? Does it contain ulterior motives? Would it play down our sovereignty or not in years to come?

Be realistic APC has no clue about how to move the country forward, actually they do but fear and theft won't let them do the right thing.

Free your mind from political slavery... But you can hold on to your believe if you are benefiting from APC, I would not blame you. One thing I won't accept is your claim... You can't tell me both parties are different none has proved different.
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by King44(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
mindtricks:
I sorry sorry for Nigeria.
People be still calling party names, refusing to see the imminent danger. APC or PDP aren't they more or less same people?
they are absolutely the same. I didn't say PDP is better but instead I said they started the mess and APC is here to make it permanent.
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by BreconHills(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I already posted one news caption........

This is possibly how Rotimi missed the information, placed in front of his nose, whilst signing on the dotted line..........

Yes you did post a news item but my response is to your statement that you are relying on precedent which indicates that this situation has arisen in Nigeria before. Please let me know of a country to country contract involving Nigeria in which Nigeria has lifted contractual immunity and the dire circumstances that followed.

I look forward to hearing about this precedent.
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by Guestlander: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:
So much stupidity in this country. One person cannot sell a country, you can however leverage your assets to secure loans. It is done with IMF loans, private loans such as the one with China is not unique. Sovereignity in the contract refers to the country(Nigeria) not able to use it's status as a sovereign nation to get out of paying its debts. It simply means if the government refuses to pay, China will come for their money!

God bless you jare. We just want the Chinese to hand over 5 billion to us without any guarantee they will get their money back.
This agreement will only bother me if Nigerians doesn't steal more than the loan amount on a regular basis.
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by mindtricks: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
King44:
they are absolutely the same. I didn't say PDP is better but instead I said they started the mess and APC is here to make it permanent.

If appears like making them blameless in the face of blunders they keep making and hopelessness they continue to worsen. They meet a terrible situation only to make things worse turn and claim innocence.

Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by anigbajumo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

Amaechi is on the defensive side because he knows he goofed in a big way.

The house pointed out the clause, which Amaechi never saw because he didn't personally go through the agreement, cedes Nigeria's sovereignty to China.

However, Amaechi is now saying what the Chinese usually does, instead of clarifying what they signed. And Amaechi admitted that he just found out about the clause.

Why should a minister be signing a contract worth billions of dollars without taking his time to read the details word for word?

This is not up for a debate because it's crystal clear the minister is just trying to defend his absurdity.

Pls let us learn to criticize constructively, I will never comments l her out of hatred or sentiments... Of u read wat av written, did u see any difference here with wat ameachi said.. he even dare the NASS to publish the agreement..

Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by SmartPolician: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
anigbajumo:

Pls let us learn to criticize constructively, I will never comments l her out of hatred or sentiments... Of u read wat av written, did u see any difference here with wat ameachi said.. he even dare the NASS to publish the agreement..

The controversial clause in the agreement says: “The borrower hereby irrevocably waives any immunity on the grounds of sovereign or otherwise for ITSELF or its property in connection with any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Article 8(5), thereof with the enforcement of any arbitral award pursuant thereto, except for the military assets and diplomatic assets.”

https://www.nairaland.com/6027831/no-inch-yoruba-land-ceded
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Am I missing the fact that you called me an idiot first?

Perhaps head back to your comment that caused my reply, here it is:

Repayment plan for a country loan doesn't take the charge of sovereignty of collateral either it focuses on the product payment,is a means to recoup investment and interest in international lending not total acquisition,product percentage payment is often used e.g crude etc.Well u kind of a layman when it comes to finance so I will forgive your ignorance .

3 Masters degrees, on-going Ph.D and over 8 years experience in the financial/inusrance industry here in the USA....I should have said thunder fire your left balls!
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Perhaps head back to your comment that caused my reply, here it is:

3 Masters degrees, on-going Ph.D and over 8 years experience in the financial/inusrance industry here in the USA....I should have said thunder fire your left balls!
Lol........ seriously!and u still don't know about recent international trade financing repayment strategy? grin grin grin grin u are so funny and daft please stop disgracing urself grin grin grin grin.chai! U can't even lie successfully grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol........ seriously!and u still don't know about recent international trade financing repayment strategy? grin grin grin grin u are so funny and daft please stop disgracing urself grin grin grin grin.chai! U can't even lie successfully grin grin grin grin

Okay Professor, who are you that I'll go out of my way to lie to you? You really think highly of yourself don't you.....It's cute grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Okay Professor, who are you that I'll go out of my way to lie to you? You really think highly of yourself don't you.....It's cute grin grin grin
Oga go and sit down,am not only a finance personnel am an experienced one.So I know my colleagues when they talk,stop fooling yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga go and sit down,am not only a finance personnel am an experienced one.So I know my colleagues when they talk,stop fooling yourself grin grin grin grin

Experienced finance professional yet as of 2017 was still searching for a job? Even if God answered your prayers in 2017, you would still be a novice in the profession with less than 5 years of experience......Go sleep, arguing with you is an insult in itself grin grin grin

Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Experienced finance professional yet as of 2017 was still searching for a job? Even if God answered your prayers in 2017, you would still be a novice in the profession with less than 5 years of experience......Go sleep, arguing with you is an insult in itself grin grin grin
Ofcz I was,so? seriously? grin grin grin u really got time to go dig up post grin grin,for ur info I started with then intercontinental then to access,this is my 5th job am on so cheap blackmailer u are just fooling urself showing us ur Tru color grin grin normal next action when you have been intelligently defeated grin grin grin weakass niggar claiming 3 Msc and PHD am not sure you understand what u were saying grin grin if u wan lie try think am grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Ofcz I was,so? seriously? grin grin grin u really got time to go dig up post grin grin,for ur info I started with then intercontinental then to access,this is my 5th job am on so cheap blackmailer u are just fooling urself showing us ur Tru color grin grin

What a pity.....No job stability, I feel your pain, e go better bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

What a pity.....No job stability, I feel your pain, e go better bro grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin looks like someone is crying already,eya grin grin grin 3 Msc grin grin grin grin with ongoing PHD grin grin grin chai guy u dull sha
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

So u be common agent wen dey help people fyn house sef grin grin grin grin grin 3 Msc and PHD grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

U even dey market generator too grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

I now see ur type!so u those ones lying that 30million waiting to invest rotting away somewhere? grin grin brokeass lying dude.No wonder e nor heavy u for mouth say u get 3 Msc and one ongoing PHD grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin grin looks like someone is crying already,eya grin grin grin 3 Msc grin grin grin grin with ongoing PHD grin grin grin chai guy u dull sha

3 Msc ke? Lol...You're high on cheap Pepsi, first Msc in Information Technology, 2nd was an MBA and third was another MA in management. Each of those degrees landed me a promotion where I now control my own team of auditors here in Atlanta. Anything else you want to know lil boy? grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

3 Msc ke? Lol...You're high on cheap Pepsi, first Msc in Information Technology, 2nd was an MBA and third was another MA in management. Each of those degrees landed me a promotion where I now control my own team of auditors here in Atlanta. Anything else you want to know lil boy? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin and u dey market generator and be agent for house even dey auction old benz grin grin grin grin grin grin u be clown I swear
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

I now see ur type!so u those ones lying that 30million waiting to invest rotting away somewhere? grin grin brokeass lying dude.No wonder e nor heavy u for mouth say u get 3 Msc and one ongoing PHD grin grin grin grin

LMAO.....Na 30 million shock you, my total portfolio is over 100 million now.....Please don't jump off of third mainland bridge grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Shut up....joor u nor Sabi lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

LMAO.....Na 30 million shock you, my total portfolio is over 100 million now.....Please don't jump off of third mainland bridge grin grin grin
My heart grin grin grin grin u for say 1billion idiot grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

My heart grin grin grin grin u for say 1billion idiot grin grin

Poverty is a real disease....May God answer your prayer and save you froma life of mediocrity wink
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Poverty is a real disease....May God answer your prayer and save you froma life of mediocrity wink
See...eh guy my work has made me be with most top shot in Lagos and I know how the elite behave,u are daft to think that an apex elite will be foolish enough like u to declare is net worth in a public forum grin grin grin grin have seen all I want to know about u,u just a struggling young man trying to show society u have arrived when u got nothing yet,u are just a common general sales man so shut up and stop disgracing urself the more grin grin grin grin Good nyt
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

U even sell generator in Atlanta grin grin grin and market a house in Nigeria as an agent from Atlanta grin grin grin, even sell old benz in Nigeria from Atlanta? grin grin grin Omg please good nyt scammer grin grin grin, even begging for a cheap laptop to buy cz u are on a low budget from Atlanta grin grin grin grin

Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

See...eh guy my work has made me be with most top shot in Lagos and I know how the elite behave,u are daft to think that an apex elite will be foolish enough like u to declare is net worth in a public forum grin grin grin grin have seen all I want to know about u,u just a struggling young man trying to show society u have arrived when u got nothing yet,u are just a common general sales man so shut up and stop disgracing urself the more grin grin grin grin

Keep shut, even tho my father in-law is a politician in LAgos, I wouldn't dare say I've met most of the bigshots in LAgos, stop your exaggeration and humble yourself lil boy.....I'm not elite, I'm not even close to it. I'm just a guy in his mid 30s that has been fortunate enough to travel out of 9ja and use the best of what the USA offers to build a well funded portfolio. As long as your ways are pure why would you hide your net worth? Better remove this backward thinking if you ever want to leave a life of mediocrity! Like I said before I didn't want to argue, I prefer to use you as entertainment grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U even sell generator in Atlanta grin grin grin and market a house in Nigeria as an agent from Atlanta grin grin grin, even sell old benz in Nigeria from Atlanta? grin grin grin Omg please good nyt scammer grin grin grin

Sell generator in Atlanta? We have 24 hours electricity bro, that was just a gen I used in 2017 last time I came to 9ja, no stress yourself.

Market house? It's my own house bro, built with my money of course I'm the best marketer grin grin grin

Old Benz....Check the post, 2010 right? Thank God my papa left me something grin grin grin

Anything else I can clarify for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Keep shut, even tho my father in-law is a politician in LAgos, I wouldn't dare say I've met most of the bigshots in LAgos, stop your exaggeration and humble yourself lil boy.....I'm not elite, I'm not even close to it. I'm just a guy in his mid 30s that has been fortunate enough to travel out of 9ja and use the best of what the USA offers to build a well funded portfolio. As long as your ways are pure why would you hide your net worth? Better remove this backward thinking if you ever want to leave a life of mediocrity! Like I said before I didn't want to argue, I prefer to use you as entertainment grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin clown I swear
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by zeusdgrt(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
abbey621:

Sell generator in Atlanta? We have 24 hours electricity bro, that was just a gen I used in 2017 last time I came to 9ja, no stress yourself.

Market house? It's my own house bro, built with my money of course I'm the best marketer grin grin grin

Old Benz....Check the post, 2010 right? Thank God my papa left me something grin grin grin

Anything else I can clarify for you grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin shut up joor grin grin black liar grin grin grin
Good nyt u don make me laugh today
Re: Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China by abbey621(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin grin grin grin shut up joor grin grin black liar grin grin grin

Ok bro...Goodluck, it's been fun!

Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64