Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Would God Do This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Do This? (1348 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Why would a God who created you without clothes send you to hell for indecent dressing?

He's omnipotent and omnipresent, which means he knew everything how they started and how everything will end. So if the God knows one would end up in hell why send the person to earth in the first place?

For so God so love the world, he loves us but yet created hell fire for his loving children, I thought his love is agape love? Why set up a child for eternal destruction even when you love him?

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
twhy111:
Why would a God who created you without clothes send you to hell for indecent dressing?

He's omnipotent and omnipresent, which means he knew everything how they started and how everything will end. So if the God knows one would end up in hell why send the person to earth in the first place?

He Knows That if you want to do that which you like to do, you would do it, whether it is good or not.

Like a Parent, He is always Watching us to See, which one, ye shall do. And like a parent, Scores are Awarded.

And Awards shall be Given at Periodically Until the day of the Grand Award Ceremony.

Good Awards for Good Acts of your choosing and evil Awards for evil acts of your own choosing.

So, He knows all things and He knows that if you wanted to Live Well and Enjoy Good Things, You will do all those things that brings only Good things, If You Wanted It and that is why He Judges you, because you wanted it, in keeping with His Tradition of Giving you what you desired, wanted and requested for.

twhy111:

For so God so love the world, he loves us but yet created hell fire for his loving children, I thought his love is agape love? Why set up a child for eternal destruction even when you love him?

Where you not told the things that He Hates eg the Proud , a Liar, a killer of the innocent, A Person that Plans Wicked Things, A Person that is quick to do Wickedness, A Person who Knowing the Truth tells a lie, and A Person who makes people Fight and Quarrel?

Can anyone who does these things be called a "Loving Child?" No, not one, he is surely A Wicked Person, Who Hates God and therefore God Hates him too, Equation balance, 1-1.

Anyone who does these things, can never be his children, so therefore, He shall not be destroying His Children.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
twhy111:

God does not send people to hell for indecent dressing, man does that to himself because man is still ashamed of the body that God made and declared GOOD since the beginning.

Remember, God does not tell people to cover their shame... Man does that.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He Knows That if you want to do that which you like to do, you would do it, whether it is good or not.

Like a Parent, He is always Watching us to See, which one, ye shall do. And like a parent, Scores are Awarded.

And Awards shall be Given at Periodically Until the day of the Grand Award Ceremony.

Good Awards for Good Acts of your choosing and evil Awards for evil acts of your own choosing.

So, He knows all things and He knows that if you wanted to Live Well and Enjoy Good Things, You will do all those things that brings only Good things, If You Wanted It and that is why He Judges you, because you wanted it, in keeping with His Tradition of Giving you what you desired, wanted and requested for.

Where you not told the things that He Hates eg the Proud , a Liar, a killer of the innocent, A Person that Plans Wicked Things, A Person that is quick to do Wickedness, A Person who Knowing the Truth tells a lie, and A Person who makes people Fight and Quarrel?

Can anyone who does these things be called a "Loving Child?" No, not one, he is surely A Wicked Person, Who Hates God and therefore God Hates him too, Equation balance, 1-1.

Anyone who does these things, can never be his children, so therefore, He shall not be destroying His Children.
I thought his love for us has no ending, from what you're saying now it means his love over us comes with conditions right?

No matter how bad a child is, he's still your child, it does not change how you feel towards him and you'd never set him up for doom all because he's bad.

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Primesky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
twhy111:

When God made man in the beginning, He clothed man with His glory there was no need of physical clothe, and man (Adam and Eve) did not consider it. But when sin came, the glory disappeared, the eyes of men could from then see that he was naked. At this point clothe was needed. Guess what?. It was still God who made the first clothe to clothe man when He saw that the degeneration.

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

It is therefore inappropriate to go about naked or half naked. Simply put, God hates it, that's why he made the coats for them to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Primesky:

When God made man in the beginning, He clothed man with His glory there was no need of physical clothe, and man (Adam and Eve) did not consider it. But when sin came, the glory disappeared, the eyes of men could from then see that he was naked. At this point clothe was needed. Guess what?. It was still God who made the first clothe to clothe man when He saw that the degeneration.

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

It is therefore inappropriate to go about naked or half naked. Simply put, God hates it, that's why he made the coats for them to cover up.

Where do you get that man was clothed in glory? undecided
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
twhy111:

Hell simply means grave!

God never designed any place of torment, that is the idea of Greek philosopher Plato.
What God told Adam is "you're from the dust and you will return to dust" Genesis 3:19

God's word said no matter the kind of sin anyone commits, death is the ultimate punishment {Romans 6:23} once a person dies he has been discharged of any sin he committed {Romans 6:7} so it's either the person is remembered by God perhaps his case is still considerable but if not such a person will not be remembered for resurrection! Malachi 3:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
twhy111:

No matter how bad a child is, he's still your child, it does not change how you feel towards him and you'd never set him up for doom all because he's bad.

Ah! Missus, You have been Deceived and Misled. God loves His children because the children are Good children and are supposed to be Good children, FOR HE MADE THEM GOOD CHILDREN from the beginning!

Now, God has always hated bad and wicked things and He has always destroyed wicked things, which is His Tradition and it is Known!

So therefore How shall He bear wicked children?
Even People (Angels) who were greater than the children of men, when they Messed Up, He, in pain has Imprisoned them for His Final Judgement which may bring their Peril.

If He did that to Persons Greater than man, how then shall children of men who do these same things, not get the same fate and end?

Shall He be a fair and impartial Judge who Punished the Greater and let go the lesser who committed the same crime? No, He shall not be and shall never be.

He shall Always be a Just and Equal Judge!

Anyone who does these wicked things hates God and God shall in pain hate them and shall painfully give them their desire.

For by no stretch of Goodness should a good man be given a wicked thing, so also should a
is it sound judgement that a wicked Person can not get a good thing. As no one who is good would give his baby, sniper instead of milk or give a stone instead of meat pie!

This is a Judgement we all know too well that it is Sound and Good and True!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Hell simply means grave!

God never designed any place of torment, that is the idea of Greek philosopher Plato.
What God told Adam is "you're from the dust and you will return to dust" Genesis 3:19

God's word said no matter the kind of sin anyone commits, death is the ultimate punishment {Romans 6:23} once a person dies he has been discharged of any sin he committed {Romans 6:7} so it's either the person is remembered by God perhaps his case is still considerable but if not such a person will not be remembered for resurrection! Malachi 3:16 smiley

With respect do I say that I know you choose to believe this Lie because you like it rather than the True Alternative of Living in Eternal Torment which is Clearly And Expressly Spelt out Severally Across the Bible!

Therefore you teach people to accept this Lie, which I once challenged you, but you could never ground it, but rather you were flying all over the place seeking a place to rest but not finding any.

But everyone is entitled to make their own choice, after all it is their own peril.

Ours is to lay the facts that we live in to be True for their informed opinion!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

With respect do I say that I know you choose to believe this Lie because you like it rather than the True Alternative of Living in Eternal Torment which is Clearly And Expressly Spelt out Severally Across the Bible!

Therefore you teach people to accept this Lie, which I once challenged you, but you could never ground it, but rather you were flying all over the place seeking a place to rest but not finding any.

But everyone is entitled to make their own choice, after all it is their own peril.

Genesis 3:19
Romans 6:7, 23
Is enough for me to make my own PERSONAL opinion on the matter Sir! smiley
Re: Why Would God Do This? by 0temSapien: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Everything you're talking about here is based on the cock and bull story of Jehovah and his cronies. It was a philosophy they developed with their little intelligence in a bid for humanity not to know what God Almighty is.

The truth of it is that Jehovah and all other gods of religions combined are more tiny than a microscopic organism when compared with God Almighty(Totality of Existence). They think they can con humans forever, but I'm happy our eyes are rapidly getting opened.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Genesis 3:19
Romans 6:7, 23
Is enough for me to make my own PERSONAL opinion on the matter Sir! smiley

Sorry, sir, this is how you went round and round trying to justify your view with the above cited passages and more, which I dislodged. Then you flew to other passages, which I again dislodged until you fled back to where we started from, then I left off arguing with you.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Everything you're talking about here is based on the cock and bull story of Jehovah and his cronies. It was a philosophy they developed with their little intelligence in a bid for humanity not to know what God Almighty is.

The truth of it is that Jehovah and all other gods of religions combined are more tiny than a microscopic organism when compared with God Almighty(Totality of Existence). They think they can con humans forever, but I'm happy our eyes are rapidly getting opened.

We know that you are another case that exist here in Nairaland and from your present statement "God Almighty (Totality of Existence)" it would appear that we have similar origins.

While you say with "God Almighty(Totality of Existence)" in addition to that we call Him, the Highest or the Most High!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by 0temSapien: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

We know that you are another case that exist here in Nairaland and from your present statement "God Almighty (Totality of Existence)" it would appear that we have similar origins.

While you say with "God Almighty(Totality of Existence)" in addition to that we call Him, the Highest or the Most High!
Can you pls tell me the story concerning the most high you are talking about? If it is the Bible story, then you don't know what God Almighty is.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by MusicSots: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God does not send people to hell for indecent dressing, man does that to himself because man is still ashamed of the body that God made and declared GOOD since the beginning.

Remember, God does not tell people to cover their shame... Man does that.

This man! Who are you?You are always on point. Thumbs up sire.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Do This? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry, sir, this is how you went round and round trying to justify your view with the above cited passages and more, which I dislodged. Then you flew to other passages, which I again dislodged until you fled back to where we started from, then I left off arguing with you.

God's word asked us not to argue over matters like this {Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} so it's better you stick to your opinion Sir! smiley
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Can you pls tell me the story concerning the most high you are talking about? If it is the Bible story, then you don't know what God Almighty is.

I am a creation like you, so it is impossible for any of us to know what our Creator is Like, His Origin, His True Name, His Address and Country etc and no man on earth can Truly Answer these questions because No Matter how intelligent A Corolla is, it Can Never Ever know Anything about Mr Toyoda, neither can it tell where he lives or any other personal information about Mr Toyoda!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
MusicSots:

This man! Who are you?You are always on point. Thumbs up sire.

I am sure the only thing you heard is "God does not send people to hell" which you like.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! Missus, You have been Deceived and Misled. God loves His children because the children are Good children and are supposed to be Good children, FOR HE MADE THEM GOOD CHILDREN from the beginning!

Now, God has always hated bad and wicked things and He has always destroyed wicked things, which is His Tradition and it is Known!

So therefore How shall He bear wicked children?
Even People (Angels) who were greater than the children of men, when they Messed Up, He, in pain has Imprisoned them for His Final Judgement which may bring their Peril.

If He did that to Persons Greater than man, how then shall children of men who do these same things, not get the same fate and end?

Shall He be a fair and impartial Judge who Punished the Greater and let go the lesser who committed the same crime? No, He shall not be and shall never be.

He shall Always be a Just and Equal Judge!

Anyone who does these wicked things hates God and God shall in pain hate them and shall painfully give them their desire.

For by no stretch of Goodness should a good man be given a wicked thing, so also should a
is it sound judgement that a wicked Person can not get a good thing. As no one who is good would give his baby, sniper instead of milk or give a stone instead of meat pie!

This is a Judgement we all know too well that it is Sound and Good and True!

What you're saying is that he has created us to judge us, he's never waiting at the finishing line to guide us. Which we can safely say his love towards us comes with conditions.

He sees you're going to fail even at the beginning but choose to leave you to your free will. If he truly loves us, there should never be anything like hell. Do you as a father wait for your children to fail even when you see it coming?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by 0temSapien: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am a creation like you, so it is impossible for any of us to know what our Creator is Like, His Origin, His True Name, His Address and Country etc and no man on earth can Truly Answer these questions because No Matter how intelligent A Corolla is, it Can Never Ever know Anything about Mr Toyoda, neither can it tell where he lives or any other personal information about Mr Toyoda!
Okay, so now you have admitted that Jehovah isn't God Almighty right?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=twhy111 post=92418389]
What you're saying is that he has created us to judge us, he's never waiting at the finishing line to guide us. Which we can safely say his love towards us comes with conditions.

He created us perfect and all was going well until we allowed imperfection and impuritiy to come in.

He dealt with The Introduction of the impuritiy but the impurity is still there and He wanted to see how and what we shall do with the impurity.

And Every impuritiy means it has Purity in it, but what did you do? Man chose to love the impure and wicked over the pure and good, hence the Destruction of the first world and the beginning afresh with a family that chose purity over impuritiy (Noah and his family), the decision of which, which remains till this day.

And it is that decision which Judges Us!

And yes, All children who do not walk as God their Father walks or who do not do as God their Father does, can not be said to be the Children of God.

For the mark of a child is resemblance to the father and if a child does not resemble the father, shall we not be suspicious of that child wondering if he is another man's child and therefore a bastard?

A child Must Resemble the father else the Father shall disown him and cast him out!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Okay, so now you have admitted that Jehovah isn't God Almighty right?

It us, man and creations who is raising up Names with which we can use to Identify by our Communication that we are Referring to the Creator, Whose True Name we do not know but among our people, the sons of men, it is known and understood that we are referring to Our Mighty Creator, by our diverse languages and tongues.

For one people and one tongue He is called Jehovah, for another He is called "Abasi"and another He is Called "Osanobua" and another He is Called "Olodumare".

But the people know in Truth, who is being called
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
twhy111:

He sees you're going to fail even at the beginning but choose to leave you to your free will. If he truly loves us, there should never be anything like hell. Do you as a father wait for your children to fail even when you see it coming?

He also sees that you can pass, if you want to pass, but it is your choice to fail or pass as you already know.

Wickedness and Evil is older than man therefore hell and death and lake of Fire which is the place where old evil was already predestined to arrive at, all these things being are older than man.

But man married evil and wickedness, therefore he signed up for them.

twhy111:

Do you as a father wait for your children to fail even when you see it coming?

I have a cane at home and in my cars, Cane is the hell!

Should they be flagrant, disobedient and defiant,
having exhausted all options in guaranteeing that they stop doing those things I hate, (I would say the Truth which every father, has in his soul) I would cast them out, for in that day they shall be no more qualified to be called my children. That is the lake of Fire!

This is the honest truth because as the world is, a goat and a lion can not lay down together in the same place, so also is the doing of good an abomination to the wicked while to do wickedness is an anomaly to the good.

So it is not wise for the 2 of them to dwell together, one must seek to obliterate the other.

That is the Law of this world, A place either has light or is in darknesss.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

But the Bible did talk about hell fire in the book of revelation, what fire is that book talking about if you don't believe in it?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by 0temSapien: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It us, man and creations who is raising up Names with which we can use to Identify by our Communication that we are Referring to the Creator, Whose True Name we do not know but among our people, the sons of men, it is known and understood that we are referring to Our Mighty Creator, by our diverse languages and tongues.

For one people and one tongue He is called Jehovah, for another He is called "Abasi"and another He is Called "Osanobua" and another He is Called "Olodumare".

But the people know in Truth, who is being called
So he is the same as Allah abi? If so, did he send Mohammed? He is Olorun too abi? If so did he send Oduduwa and Obatala to create the world with a chicken and a snail shell? He is Chukwu too abi? If so did he get married to Ala? Pls I humbly need your response here.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He also sees that you can pass, if you want to pass, but it is your choice to fail or pass as you already know.

Wickedness and Evil is older than man therefore hell and death and lake of Fire which is the place where old evil was already predestined to arrive at, all these things being are older than man.

But man married evil and wickedness, therefore he signed up for them.

let go back to the book of Genesis, when it is evident that God intension for us originally was to live forever until Eve gave Adam the fruit to eat. Makes me go back to it was that he saw it coming, he knows what would likely happen and the aftermath, he could have saved us from the mess due to his undying love he's got for us. But he let it pass and rain curse on man. Are we part of the hell fire plan if Adam had not eaten the fruit?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Primesky:

It was never his intention to cloth us, he covered them because they wanted it. Which means it was from their free will he choose for them. So whatever way you choose to dress is your free will.

And do you have any scriptural backing to show he clothe man in his glory?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Hell simply means grave!

If you don't believe in hell fire, all these bible qoute and even more talk about it, what fire are they now referring too? Or you simply don't believe in those verses? Let me know.

Matthew 13:50, revelation 20:10, Matthew 25:46, 2thess 1:9, Mark 9:43, jude 1:7, revelation 19:20
Re: Why Would God Do This? by MusicSots: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am sure the only thing you heard is "God does not send people to hell" which you like.

Lol. I didn't even pay attention to that. I have been seeing is comments on here.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
twhy111:

If you don't believe in hell fire, all these bible qoute and even more talk about it, what fire are they now referring too? Or you simply don't believe in those verses? Let me know.

Matthew 13:50, revelation 20:10, Matthew 25:46, 2thess 1:9, Mark 9:43, jude 1:7, revelation 19:20
Jesus is the WORD of God! John 1:1

And right from the time he began revealing sacred secrets, he never declare it in clear terms.
He always make use of illustrations. Matthew 13:34
So if you want to know the real meaning of what Jesus is saying, you need to go back to the Hebrew~Aramaic Scriptures (Old Testament) to correlate what he is saying, otherwise you'll be mixing everything up.
The understanding of those verses only belongs to the BORN AGAIN Christians, if you're not one of them then you need to learn it from them.
Jesus uses FIRE as a symbol of complete destruction, but the interpreters of KJV made it seem as if God will make a place where he will start roasting people alive! cheesy

Well for your information, such a thing is detestable to the Holy one of Israel and not even those wicked translators can bring it into his heart! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5

So if you want to know the meaning of what Jesus is teaching with those symbols you're free to ask, but know that many of those greedy religionsists claiming Christians out there can never understand the sacred secrets in God's word! Daniel 12:10 smiley
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49am On Aug 04, 2020
twhy111:

But the Bible did talk about hell fire in the book of revelation, what fire is that book talking about if you don't believe in it?

We are saying the same thing! People call it hell fire while the Bible said is hell and lake of fire!

I stand on what the Bible said, he does not.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2020
0temSapien:
So he is the same as Allah abi? If so, did he send Mohammed? He is Olorun too abi? If so did he send Oduduwa and Obatala to create the world with a chicken and a snail shell? He is Chukwu too abi? If so did he get married to Ala? Pls I humbly need your response here.

My answer response is, it is seen that every soul has a yearning and longing for his Mighty Maker, therefore every race, tribe, people and tongue have their own way for attempting to call on the Most High by A Name of Their Own Choosing in their Tongue!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome / New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf / Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.