Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72464 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
They all look like burnt offerings as in very very burnt.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Lawbaron: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The Afar is an ethnic group in the Horn of Africa, mainly in Eritrea, Djibouti and the Afar Region in Ethiopia, Africa. The Afar people are known as the toughest people in the world. For ages, they have lived in a place called the Magma chamber. This is a part of the earth that is very very hot and constantly witnesses volcanic eruptions.

The Afar people are believed to have existed since the 13th century. Very unique is their traditional hairstyles-the dayta hairstyle. The hairdo is styled and maintained by butter application. They use loads of cow fat and butter to style their hair. The curls are obtained with sticks ( something like a mini flex rod set) and the butter keeps it in shape for days and protected from the heat of the sun.

And guess who sport the hairdo? The men!! While their women simply braid their hair all back, the men go all out to style and set the hair with their traditional rollers.

They are really beautiful, these men I mean.

grin grin grin
Them get time!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Mac12(f): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
luminouz:

Oya provoke and cry tongue

Lol, I am crying already
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Mac12(f): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. You sound disappointed.

Very very
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by LizBathory(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
He looks like a fućk boi too, just see the way he set his mouth. I bet the Afar ladies are dying for him and he has a harem of them. I'm interested too sha.
Ishilove:
Pretty boy. He looks like a model kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by segebase(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gay tribe
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You get eye, Ishi. Na to see the belle side, whether e get abs.
Lmao! Poco!!! cheesy
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
LizBathory:
He looks like a fućk boi too, just see the way he set his mouth. I bet the Afar ladies are dying for him and he has a harem of them. I'm interested too sha.
You are very observant. See as he even set the toothpick cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
deliveryboy:
Africans with self hate, I just observed how Nigerian men hate these natural looking men who have not adorned themselves with makeup. They have been brainwashed to think that the standard measure of beauty is being Caucasian/white by the American film industry/Disney land.
I agree with you. These people are very attractive and from what I read about them, very rugged. True negroes.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackbelly:

Ah ah! Bros why evils?
Lol but bro check am naa
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nostradamus: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
I trust nigerian police officers to start harassing them.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Goalnaldo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you can spot the one that looks like Frank rijkaard, I'll take you to Barcelona next season
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
See as that first picture resemble nasty black

Every body on planet earth is beautiful

That is why even beauty pageant and the rest beauty competition nor dey shack people like that
Selecting a particular person by some fucking empire is trash
Because every body is beautiful and if every single being on planet earth is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful then each person will definitely be someone else's most beautiful
True but in all sincerity... Everybody is not beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy you are very wicked.
I just said my truth bro
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Beauty is subjective.
Yeah but somethings are just obvious...

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I had thought only caucasians and those under that their cold weather can have this kinda rapid hair growth. Whatever these people eat or is their secret I will like to know! Those locks are cute AF shocked shocked
Cute is an understatement. See me here battling to undo the damage chemical relaxers have done to my hair and yet see these men (men for that matter!) sporting beautiful, wavy natural locks.

I think the secret is genetic. People from those regions have naturally long hair and less beard.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
If you can spot the one that looks like Frank rijkaard, I'll take you to Barcelona next season
Who be Frank rokjarrd?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe
Your type should spend some seconds with bokoharam. At least they're more reasonable in choosing an educated president that's up and doing unlike you that went to vote or allow a cattle herds man called a president with nothing to show for. The world knows better between you and them who is primitive with the way the both countries is functioning at present.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
They curl their hair with sticks that serve as rollers, and the butter keeps it in shape for days.

David Luiz& guendouzi are from this village

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
luminouz:

Ewwwwwwwwww... undecided
Ewwww? They just need a good bath.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
lexy2014:

David Luiz& guendouzi are from this village
I don't know these men
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nuttella:
Ewwww? They just need a good bath.
Their region is hot. Do Ghanaians need a good bath?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Yeah but somethings are just obvious...
What is your standard of beauty?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Phut:

These people have existed way before the 13th century. They are the ancient Egyptians. These their Dayta hairstyle can be seen all over the drawings (of themselves) on the Egyptian tomb walls. They showed us, who they were.
I know the Arabs occupying Egypt currently are not the original occupants. What I don't know is where the negroid Egyptians were dispersed to.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I don't know these men

I know them& d rest of d world knows them. One is a Brazilian. D other french.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by alhajiwada(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beautiful Are you f****** kidding me? undecided
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
jUeLiZ:
why
Their natural hair is more beautiful and healthier than most West African women's with chemically stretched hair.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I don't know these men

Have u ever heard of arsenal football club?

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Have u ever heard of arsenal football club?
No. Are they in the local league?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Burntcoal(f): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Awwwn. So this is where MULTI- expression weave-on originated from.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Azurevermillion: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
I love their hair. But that style MBA. I no fit do am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.