Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (9485 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
my religion prevents me from observing valentine's day.

so, sorry and dont put my name on the list.

@ dayokanu

angry angry

am i chic2pimp abi what's your problem.

se na because i say make you marry oyibo or non-nigerian.

and what's bad about that.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
Vertex + Tpiah
Elrazur + tpiah@
Sagamite + Spikedcylinder
Dayokanu + Ileke -idi
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Vertex + Tpiah
Elrazur + tpiah@
Sagamite + Spikedcylinder
Dayokanu + Ileke -idi

That cannot happen, no thanks cheesy

If I could choose, I'd pick becommrich. That man fronts too much undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu, you don pick the whole of nairaland. tongue.you are only allowed one vote. Please choose 1 couple.

I'll note your votes though.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ileke-idi, so should i link you with becomerich?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Ileke-idi, so should i link you with becomerich?

Yes, plz do. Find me his phone # address. I am really crazy about him.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mrs Chima and D-sense: 1 vote
Pweety and Mr Cork: 1 vote
Firearm and Tjiski: 2 votes
Inked Nerd and Skillero 1 vote
Day11 & iyatrustee: 1vote
MsDarkskin and Mr Cork: 1 vote Grin Grin Grin
D-sense and Anna: 2 votes
Rokiatu & jaybee: 1 vote
Rokiatu & Justdream 1 vote
Edoyad and DayoKanu 1 vote
Koolchicco & Mygoldie 2 vote
190 & Mzdarkskin 1 vote
ileke-idi and becomerich: 1 vote

Hmm, lemme go check this becomerich profile sef. This one that ileke idi is confessing that she is crazy about him
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
Some is tryna steal inked away from me. I don't why NL dudes love going after married women.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
free dayokanu and edoyad nah.

chic2pimp was just trying to be mishievious although dayokanu too get mouth.

i think both of them have a thing going on with the missus.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
@reality lol man must try.

Dayo choose only one couple jare. don't nominate all of NL. I want to keep the list short and intimate.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
Tpiah, Dayo no dey complain na.
Maybe he likes bumfun like denzel said grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by ismaeel86(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
ladies and gentlemen i present to you NL valentine couple of the year ISMAEEL86 and AMINALIB
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Tpiah, Dayo no dey complain na.
Maybe he likes bumfun like denzel said grin

hmm, he did not complain oh.

haba.

i wonder why.

though he listed you instead, as his honeycomb.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
True Tpiah, but he still didn't ask me to take him off.

190 & Mzdarkskin 1 vote
ISMAEEL86 and AMINALIB: 1 vote
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
True Tpiah, but he still didn't ask me to take him off.

^^implied.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
U call that a try? Tagging my wife to another man? Is that the way? SMH. Lola tell him.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
@reality:

INk no dey complain ooh, Ask Inked to come here to complain, then i'll take her off.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by tjskii(f): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
oooh my turn,my turn, i vote for firearm( kiss kiss kiss kiss,he's so awesome,i gotta blow him a kiss everytime i mention his name) and me humble self tongue tongue tongue

tjskii and firearm kiss kiss
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
Dayokanu and Abekeade
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
freecocoa and kaymoney
mzdarkskin and 190
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^Dammeit,

Busayor tell me what i have to do, !! grin grin

kay would kill me for this!! shocked shocked
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
;d
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
190 & Mzdarkskin 2 votes
ISMAEEL86 and AMINALIB: 1 vote
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
See this 190 longthroat tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
Busayor you want to put me in trouble,

How u want make we be, make we block for one side na!
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade why are you discriminating against dayokanu.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
Didnt you see his nomination.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
TPIAH!!! MY LOVE, WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^oya i dey the side,where you dey?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^one side
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
my vote goes to 190 and Mrs Darkskin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

my vote goes to 190 and Mrs Darkskin
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.