Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (9476 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
Phate and Dsense. grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Phate and Dsense. grin

that is what I said yesterday lol. grin grin
too much flirting to be "just bros".
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrCork17: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
Whaaaat in the name of MR CORK is gooooin on heeeear? angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

that is what I said yesterday lol. grin grin
too much flirting to be "just bros".

Right. Dsense get chummy when Phate is around. Hmm.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2011
Officially Joyblinks n REALITY101
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Phate07(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2011

Okay, its official.

Phate and Mrs.Chima undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by yme1(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs Chima and Jaybee
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Mygoldie(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
Koolchicco and Mygoldie.

Gbammed!! cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

Koolchicco and Mygoldie.

Gbammed!! cool cool
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Omolola1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
Hi all!

who is leading the pack?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Dsense(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2011
The poster got the clue.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Omolola1(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
Oh, ok! i actualy thnk u and annawhite, firearm and tjiskii are great! not to 4get mygoldie and KC
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2011
It's all about that 190  & Mz.D (TREAL Duo) all day, everyday!  smiley
& if ya don't like it,
bite d-sense!  grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2011
lmao@ 190. behave grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2011
Yeah I'd have to give it to 190/MzD grin

Their (net?) relationship reminds me of the main couple in Family Guy Peter and Louis.
Peter being. . . what he is, and everyone wondering why the heck Louis is still with him.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2011
Here is the updated count

Mrs Chima and D-sense: 2 votes[/b]
Pweety and Mr Cork: 1 vote
Firearm and Tjiski: 4 votes
Inked Nerd and Skillero 1 vote
Day11 & iyatrustee: 1vote
MsDarkskin and Mr Cork: 1 vote Grin Grin Grin
D-sense and Anna: 3 votes
Rokiatu & jaybee: 1 vote
Rokiatu & Justdream 1 vote
Edoyad and DayoKanu 1 vote
Koolchicco & Mygoldie 2 votes
190 & Mzdarkskin 2 votes

ileke-idi and becomerich: 1 vote
Acidosisc& Odunnu: 1 vote
Omolola & el Guapo: 1 vote
JoyBlonks & Reality 101: 1 vote
Phate & MRs Chima: 1 vote
JayBee & Mrs Chima: 1 vote
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by ekubear1: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2011
I vote for DayoKanu and Abekeade08

Also. . . Abekeade08 is pretty smokin. Damn.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Dsense(m): 4:14am On Feb 13, 2011
Mzd you are cunumunu
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2011
& you, D-Sense, are a mumalashy grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 13, 2011
lmao
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 13, 2011
D-sense:

Mzd you are Ogunfe grin
Stop it. wink

hmmm. better than being a zutupek butu. grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Abekeade08(f): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2011
Dayo is like my brother pple. Pick someone else to attach me with.

I am heading out now to shake my groove thang tongue, so this list will get updated tomorrow. Y'all have a goodnight. wink
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by ekubear1: 4:50am On Feb 13, 2011
Abekeade08:

Dayo is like my brother pple. Pick someone else to attach me with.

I am heading out now to shake my groove thang tongue, so this list will get updated tomorrow. Y'all have a goodnight. wink
grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by proflynks1(m): 4:51am On Feb 13, 2011
see ya grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by ragdollz: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2011
My humble nominations:

tjskii § firearm (aww, aren't they cute together grin)

190 § tpiah (sorry babe, had to do it grin; u two have this. .I dunno, CHEMISTRY, lol)

ragdollz § Seun (I only go for dah best grin. OK seriously, crush alert cheesy)

MzChima § alldasmallboys4NL (woman has SUCH a rep grin)

More 2 Come

heehheeeheehe
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 13, 2011
^^my religion doesnt allow me to celebrate valentine's day, sorry.

why not 190 and mrs chima.

they make a stunning couple. wink
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by skillero(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2011
For real thank God omolola finally spoke her mind. She tried to convince confuse me about Inked but after I have seen the lepascious object of admiration i was just like there ain't no going back tongue tongue tongue
Now I know the reason grin grin grin Sorrry I am stuck on her tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2011
190 and mzdark

please ppl should stop associating me with other ladies

i dont like it undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ Missy B

Longest time. y u dey do like dis na?
Show make we talk.

Tjskii is ma love, and I love her with all my bandwidth grin heart kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2011
@poster
i voted for 190\mrsDarkskin but my votes has disappeared, i sense some rigging going on, lol!
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2011
rokiatu:

Mr cork and everybody else but me

Mrsdarkskin and 190

Hbabe and Accopen

Mariegold aka mygoldie and Koolchich

And lol @Matching me and Jaybee. We hardly talk even. But he's nice.

viruz007:

190 and mzdarkskin. They r d best. Look up their profile 2 confirm. cool

bhusayor:

freecocoa and kaymoney
mzdarkskin and 190

MzD@rkSkin:

It's all about that 190  & Mz.D (TREAL Duo) all day, everyday!  smiley
& if ya don't like it,
bite d-sense!  grin

MRbrownJAY:

my vote goes to 190 and Mrs Darkskin

Poster,
How come my Humble self and my humble wife are still on 2 votes after 5 collected votes
please explain,
Later now you go say you go school!! angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2011
I admire mukina2,dominique and ileke-idi. . .

anyone of them can be my val grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.