Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (9641 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
@poster

i guess u arent getting this right. why duplicate an already on post?

well here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600804.0.html.

if anyone wants to vote, go there and lay your votes. (thats the official nairaland valentine thread.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
Omolola & el Guapo: 1 vote
JoyBlonks & Reality 101: 1 vote
Phate & MRs Chima: 1 vote
JayBee & Mrs Chima: 1 vote

Holy SHITTT!!!!

did u just spoil my name?

and i pray annawhite wount see you coupling her dsence with mrs china.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
Joy You're Derailing dis thread angry angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by powertool: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Firearms and Tijiski has my vote
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
El'

what did i do?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
Not to worry ur Sins have been forgiven wink

How's been Monday Like??
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
am fine dear. having fun with my Suga Reality. we re making the best out of the day
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
Really??

I've not Yet Started any Parole wiv ma love, she suggested we leave evrything til midnyt. . .when we would walk together along the beach, sit and watch the ocean slaps then Lay n make love til morning wink
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by pedal22: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
Firearm AND Tjskii. U guys are cute
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
all that will be done at mid night? u aint giving that babe enof attention ooo
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
Attention? Hey Joyce less enlightenment is really haunting u down :-)
Making Love at the beach on midnyt is like been In Mars! grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
ohhh i thought it was Pluto. didnt know its mars, well let me hear from omolola first.

whats even my business sef?

am going back to my REALITY luv
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
Reality no get Identity, gurl join a Faculty that would render u a Recognitivity wink
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by TruMantra(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2011
Abekeade,

After looking at your profile pic, I've got just one question - Can I be your tree?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
^ lol, u go fear ajegunle dating Strategy grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
@eL

WHAT DO U MEAN? the fact say him id na REALITY sef make am a real person. dont joke with my ruff oooo,

After looking at your profile pic, I've got just one question - Can I be your tree?

continue dreaming
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Emmysteve(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
@joyblinks here am i ur missing ring, can i take u out 2nite? tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
Emmy.

sorry. NOT VACANT. please check the next door.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
vote 190 and mzdark angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Emmysteve(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dont do dat 2 me plsss.  cool
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
^ Mr man find ur way naa ur head wont allow me see 190 angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mr man find your way naa your head wont allow me see 190

lol.
no mind am

his name is headward

vote 190 and mzdark
na by force?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Emmysteve(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
El guapo wetin be ur own? Mind ur business.

@Joyblinks check me out nah, fine boy no pimples. undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hehe No pimple abi? Then Joy xpect Eczyme grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Emmysteve(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
El Guapo:

Hehe No pimple abi? Then Joy xpect Eczyme grin

why you wan use raggae spoil my blues smiley smiley joy dont mind him jare tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by joyblinks(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hehe No pimple abi? Then Joy xpect Eczyme

lol.

or even craw craw
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
bengreat:

190 and mzdarkskin
Brite02:

Ok, then 190 & MzDarkSkin

kiss kiss kiss kiss to you both!  smiley

Mr, Cork:

190 aint even Nyansh MzDarkskin,   so whats the fuss all about!!! ENOUGH!! angry

lmao.

*puts on Britney Spear's - Give me a sign and sings. . .*

"Cork's loneliness, is kill him and he,
he must confess he still believes,
still believes (in what i dont know lol but)
when nyash passes him, he wants to cry,
he want extra thiiiiiiiiiigh!
too bad he has to jerk off!"  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by roymary: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
oh yeah, We've got matchmaking going on here, shocked
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mz. Dark and Mr. Cock.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark and Mr. Cock.

Almost. But he cheated on me w/ Ms.Eve  angry angry grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by roymary: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
If i had a girlfriend, i woulda wasted so much money today! But hey, its cold, but imma still paint the town red flirting around. Feels better than getting stuck with one single omoge.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
roymary:

If i had a girlfriend, i woulda wasted so much money today! But hey, its cold, but imma still paint the town red flirting around. Feels better than getting stuck with one single omoge.

awe. dont wry about it. V-Day is overrated and just something concocted to create a holiday for the month of feb. nothing special. Single is actually what is "really good" because you are not tied down and free to roam (be you). smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends / Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.