Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (9467 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by xynerise: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
Xynerise and Skydeep. No one else
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2011
Hey, u didn't add my wify's vote. Dats discrimination. She has voted and that makes it three votes for us.

Update kia kia
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2011
Hey, u didn't add my wify's vote. Dats discrimination. She has voted and that makes it three votes for us.

Update kia kia
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2011
SMH, go to the official valentine thread

where una dey for there!! angry angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2011
omoloa and 190
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 12, 2011
Me & Mr.Cork? grin imagine that! lol

hmmmm. let's see i nominate

Myself & 190

and. . .

Phate Chima & D-Sense grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Pweety4me(f): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2011
Abekeade08:

Mrs Chima and D-sense: 1 vote
Pweety and Mr Cork: 1 vote
Firearm and Tjiski: 2 votes
Inked Nerd and Skillero 1 vote
Day11 & iyatrustee: 1vote
MsDarkskin and Mr Cork: 1 vote Grin Grin Grin
D-sense and Anna: 2 votes
Rokiatu & jaybee: 1 vote
Rokiatu & Justdream 1 vote
Edoyad and DayoKanu 1 vote
Koolchicco & Mygoldie 2 vote
190 & Mzdarkskin 1 vote
ileke-idi and becomerich: 1 vote

Hmm, lemme go check this becomerich profile sef. This one that ileke idi is confessing that she is crazy about him

How could YOU!!! angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by annawhite(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Me & Mr.Cork? grin imagine that! lol

hmmmm. let's see i nominate

Myself & 190

and. . .

Phate Chima & D-Sense grin grin grin grin

i didnt se that,mzdarkskin take ya time o
@mrs chima
aw u doin, wat hav u bin up to?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Feb 12, 2011
Annawhite,

I have been good. I was just with my brother in law. He is so nosy! How you be?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 5:10am On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

omoloa and 190

excuse me

rubbish

its myself and your friend mzdark undecided undecided
  angry angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Acidosis(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2011
Acidosis and Odunnu. Gawd! I love this lady
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2011
190:

excuse me

rubbish

its myself and your friend mzdark undecided undecided
  angry angry angry

I didn't see that. Chima is tripping.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

omoloa and 190

Chima Kilode? angry

Arent You aware Omolola is Engaged? hopefully If 190 wont gather his mob against me we would get married after Val.
Abeg jxt tell me that was a slip of tongue moreova that aint even ma love's name grin grin grin

Yeah a vote for the latest Hot N.l couple Omolola n El Guapo wink
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2011
iinnntteerresting turn of events.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2011
No be anger go kill You. . . I know wetin wey go kill u grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2011
El Guapo:

No be anger go kill You. . . I know wetin wey go kill u grin grin grin

you thiefer shocked shocked shocked of my former pant!! angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
Stil Dreaming love Doc?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2011
El Guapo:

Stil Dreaming love Doc?

hmm, i would GET you angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by viruz007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2011
abekeade08: wel wld nt hav mind us being d best bt ur cal. Tanx 4 d comment anyway.
Mygoldie, koolchico has taken u away 4rm me. Wetin man go do nw?

Nominate me and pweety4me and 190 and mzdarkskin again. cool
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
viruz007:

abekeade08: wel wld nt hav mind us being d best bt your cal. Tanx 4 d comment anyway.
Mygoldie, koolchico has taken u away 4rm me. Wetin man go do nw?

Nominate me and pweety4me and 190 and mzdarkskin again. cool

R.O.T.F.L lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2011
viruz007:

Nominate me and pweety4me and 190 and mzdarkskin again.  cool

smiley smiley If Annawhite and D-Sense were together that would be awesome

but the two other couples are the only two worth voting for  wink  wink

[time out] is 190 calling Omolola his former panty? grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by 190: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mzdark its official

Lemme put it straight out in ITS FACE

the official NL couple is el gualpo and omolola!!

Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2011
sorry babe but I dont care. (no disrespect to Omolola or Guapo)
I'm just enjoying this poppyshow  grin

tpiah!:

iinnntteerresting turn of events.

grin grin grin exactly.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Odunnu: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2011
Ehen, I do come back.Wetin dey 'appen
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
I was rooting for your Odunnu. cry cry cry cry
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MissyB3(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
Firearm and Tsijiki(?) smiley

BTW, Oga Firearm, where have you been?
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Odunnu: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Missy: He works onshore.
@MrzCHIMA: I dont gerrit
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
Odunnu-------

I was rooting for you and Mr. Cock.
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Odunnu: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
Lol!
Mr Cork and hs legendary 17'' koboko should be every fun loving woman's dream guy. I so wish I kud have him. Too bahd, googles got him before me
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by Phate07(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2011

Phate and . . . tongue tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year by dealordea(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
After a week of been away on NL, i happen to check what;s up for the Valentine thread but it's just a shame am not online to write about some couple, Abekeade And Deal_ordea, best couple for valentine, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.