Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? (295 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
We often hear the way to a man's heart is through his stomach but I don't believe this.

If this were so, cooks would get all the nice guys in town

Seems the way to a man's heart is his rod instead

Guys on here, what is the way to your own heart? Be honest oo
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lies
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by Oluromantic: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
For every guy, it is sex, food and respect. However different guys have different hierarchy for them.

For me, respect first, good food next, then lastly good sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by BigJoe19: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Those with an heart should come and answer the OP.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by LordKO(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
The axiom can only hold true for foodies. Personally, the only way to my heart has always been a conviction that resonates with me and is in sync with mine, provided that she lives it in word and in deed.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
For every guy, it is sex, food and respect. However different guys have different hierarchy for them.

For me, respect first, good food next, then lastly good sex

Thou art Wise Sir

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Wedding Full Video Actress Angela Okorie Church White Wedding Vide / Is It Impossible To Find True Love? / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.