Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43382 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
FashionCookie:
They'll know the answer o, they'll now come and be asking the obvious. So make we tell you make you no buy make she swear for us? Hunku buy o. I know u want to buy for her so that she can be snapping "things" for you and showing you "things" when you video call her. You think say you wise...
Abeg na play I dey o...do your thing.
3 people you cannot advice...
1. A man in "lust."
Una know the rest...

Omo u re a legend, na exactly y dis op really want buy d girl phone nothing else oo, to see things grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Felalucky8(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buy Sense
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Baamm(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Definitely... just don’t use that to hold a grudge against her if things don’t go your way

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

T̶h̶i̶s̶ i̶s̶ m̶y̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶ o̶n̶ n̶a̶i̶r̶a̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ �... I̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ b̶u̶t̶ m̶a̶n̶ g̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ d̶o̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶e̶ g̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ d̶o̶ �

S̶o̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶, I̶'m̶ a̶ s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ g̶u̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ I̶'v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ p̶u̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶ e̶y̶e̶ o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ c̶a̶l̶l̶ m̶y̶ o̶w̶n̶, s̶o̶ i̶ m̶e̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ n̶i̶c̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶ l̶a̶d̶y̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶ a̶g̶o̶ a̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶s̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶ a̶t̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶...b̶u̶t̶ i̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ h̶a̶d̶ t̶o̶ m̶a̶i̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ s̶o̶ i̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶l̶l̶... B̶u̶t̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶ i̶s̶ a̶m̶ m̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ i̶n̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶, w̶e̶'v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶o̶ f̶a̶r̶ w̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ a̶s̶ e̶a̶c̶h̶ d̶a̶y̶ p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶.

I̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'t̶ a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ h̶e̶r̶ o̶u̶t̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ m̶y̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶'m̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ s̶h̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ s̶a̶y̶ y̶e̶s̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶ c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶o̶w̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ l̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶, w̶e̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.

S̶o̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶i̶n̶ g̶i̶s̶t̶, c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ h̶e̶r̶ s̶m̶a̶r̶t̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ i̶s̶ b̶a̶d̶ s̶o̶ w̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ c̶h̶a̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶, w̶h̶a̶t̶s̶a̶p̶p̶ c̶a̶l̶l̶s̶, v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ c̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶... A̶n̶d̶ i̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶ s̶m̶a̶r̶t̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶l̶y̶ b̶e̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶f̶u̶l̶ t̶o̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶s̶ w̶e̶l̶l̶ a̶s̶ g̶e̶t̶ u̶s̶ t̶o̶ c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶, s̶o̶ I̶'m̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶....I̶s̶ i̶t̶ w̶i̶s̶e̶ t̶o̶ g̶e̶t̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶ p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ a̶t̶ s̶u̶c̶h̶ a̶n̶ e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ o̶u̶r̶ r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ (f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶h̶i̶p̶) c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶a̶c̶t̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'t̶ a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶ h̶a̶s̶n̶'t̶ s̶a̶i̶d̶ y̶e̶s̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶....

I̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ s̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ a̶ s̶m̶a̶r̶t̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ I̶'m̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶f̶ i̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ g̶e̶t̶ h̶e̶r̶ o̶n̶e̶... I̶'v̶e̶ n̶o̶t̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ u̶p̶ m̶y̶ m̶i̶n̶d̶ y̶e̶t̶, m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶'l̶l̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ g̶e̶t̶ o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
masterflowx:
Go ahead with your father Christmas gift. Sebi your mumu never do. Ma bi mi no jamb question.

grin
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by faceland: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
NO.

You would look like a mugu and she would ask for more.

Your intention is to date her right? Don't buy it.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oodua1stson: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pegi23:
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Harmlesspill(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buddy,get sense....
Real men don't fall in love..
Anything done to a lady that is not yet your wife is a waste of resources...have sense so you may live long in this world your creator has brought you

6 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

She didn't demand for it.
He wants to do it from the depth of his heart..

BUT you said he should use the money and buy sense, abi?

MAY your helper in this life use that money and buy sense too. grin grin grin
A guy must be her helper..
How can someone in lust with you be your helper??
That is just pure scam!!

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dear OP, I know how dicey this love thingy can be and it could even be far worse if it's one sided. Now here's my own suggestion, why not ask her out first, and see what the reply would be, before getting her a phone. Like I earlier stated it's just a suggestion. Best of luck in your quest.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
freeborn02:

Her phone spoiled immediately she realised that op is in love. If you are in the girl's shoes, won't your make your phone to spoil too?

4 Likes

Hathor5:
First I was like 'hell no' but since it's also for you because you miss talking to her, I will say, if you can afford it easily, why not?
Just don't think she owes you anything later.

Shut ur crap! When her services are no longer needed she should also return back the phone ok!

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by BizBayo: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Solzate:

Blood of Zachariah

My man once you get her that phone the speed at which she will have nothing to do with you will really amaze you, let me give you this advice my man don't spend your hard earned money on any lady thats not family to you,that money use it to do something for ur self or use it to get something for ur mom or sis. You guys are just friends now and the thought of getting her a phone is already in ur head ,that means when you eventually start dating how ,she go dey use billing dey flog u 24/7.

Pls my man don't buy her any phone,cause stories like this always lead to premium tears.

Talking about speed, e go do am like 5G.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Shakaranews2020: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.

So of all comment, Na that stupid one wey d say make you buy her phone you see? You already made up your mind. Smh. It would end in tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

If you have enough money to buy her a phone as a friend, not minding if she says no to you in the future, then you can go ahead. But if the reverse is the case, I advise you to save your money and do something better with it. When she buys a phone on her own, you can continue chatting and talking.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hahjascho(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
oodua1stson:
and use the remaining change to buy common sense
Change go still remain. Dash am out.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by adewalle1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
U wantu buy girl wey u nva marry phone?
Shey she no get papa or mama!
Bros pls keep ur money!
This pussy aint worth it,
All na scam!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dpharisee: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

Maybe the type of girls you've met are the type that See's this kind of scenario as an avenue to begin demanding up and down from a guy.... I'm not stupid to just see someone and start spending extravagantly on her... I know the kind of women i want and so far I've seen those qualities in her.
A highly emotional man is what you are, it may end in tears and you will feel heartbroken, I used to think like you.
Calm down, take a deep breath and let your brain be in charge and not your emotions.
Don't think that rushing things with her by your benevolence will make her to love you despite your closeness.
Don't be shocked if you see her in a compromising situation with another guy tomorrow.
Allow things to play out naturally, let her seek your assistance, have self control even when you think you can afford a phone effortlessly. Know when to delay a favour even for the person you seem to love. Learn to take charge, the foundation you are building is weak.

10 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by HiSEminent: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
To me If you feel she's genuine and you truly love her just buy her the phone
But I must advice you women of nowadays are like gamble stake what you can afford to lose
No go buy iPhone 11 later oshiomole go carry her go
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Augustinaz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
If I go buy anything for p ussy, na for the one wet go drop pikin for me. Even at that I go seriously curtail wetin I go give am. Na pikin be the basis for the whole thing. Na my pikin go chop my money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hahjascho(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why not add it to the phone you use first? which you may use to do giveaway.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Decimus:

Send her abroad for her Masters

4 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Akapito: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Elvis2kay: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why buying her a phone...is she a handicapped ?
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by YorubaLord: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP... angry

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ecter:
Hi good morning i must say this is a Very pleasant and well arranged write up. However, based on your relationship with the newly found crush i would say buy her if it's in your ability too. first of all because it is the right thing to do, you don't have to show hospitality all because you wanna have something in return. Secondly, buying her a phone would definitely make you feel good about yourself and you being a certified gentleman. Thirdly, she will not turn you into an ATM machine please that's not always the case i wonder why people find it so difficult to spend on a girl all because of a vivid mindset. Figuratively, let's be honest, if you don't spend on someone you wanna call yours, who else is worth it. You trying to win her over agreed, getting her a gift definitely counts. But mind you when you do that or if you eventually do that, don't expect anything in return remove your mind From it please, don't give her the impression of you like the rest guys, he got me a new phone so he can Bleep me please don't do that. If you get her the phone stay calm and totally take your mind and actions on what she might give you in return, trust me my friend, you'll be surprised. (You'll be shocked to realise that your crush just has the perfect connection you need or she might simply be the sweetest wife you'll ever have)

Useless talk! U just wasted the space somebody reasonable would av used, don't waste any of ur remaining 4mb data here, use it and open youtube and waste it there it would be more useful for u!

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
yes of course.

but if she is hausa get her nokia 3310

if she is Akwa ibom get her nokia tourch

if she is Yoruba get her nokia express music

but if she is Igbo please get her iPhone 11pro.

IGBO AMAKA!!

oya haters over to you ?
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by earnit4: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
dont do it these girls are hustlers dont be fooled
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP I feel like insulting you.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by friendl: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
You know better but truth is that nigerian's ladies are opportunities
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
yes of course.

but if she is hausa get her nokia 3310

if she is Akwa ibom get her nokia tourch

if she is Yoruba get her nokia express music

but if she is Igbo please get her iPhone 11pro.

IGBO AMAKA!!

oya haters over to you ?
You have started

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by zcee: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some guys can spend unnecessarily on women but they can't use that money to help their fellow man who is in need...Men can do anything for pussy,that hoe is very powerful..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.