Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (53126 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
benicta:
Does it matter. There's no law that says you have to kneel to propose. He has sha proposed and she has accepted so what's our own there?
are you still still coming tonight?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by confusedentity: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
i will never knell to propose. who even brought up this proposing shit. i dont even think my gf is expecting me to propose . we are not even doing wedding man. after the lockdown she will fly in and we just do court marriage and that it. Bleep the norm

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by AsianTotal: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Peter Edochie Is Happy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Komu1048(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Correct guy!!!!

Na only Beta males and SIMPs dey do that..

Kneel finish and still carry responsibilities? Hell no, she should be the one kneeling as a sign of appreciation.

Pls what does the bold means
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by confusedentity: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
to cut your lil preek off?

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by confusedentity: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Komu1048:

Pls what does the bold means
sex in milf pussys
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

Interesting choice of words...
A man already hustled to make enough to take care of the woman.... begging her for anything doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why would he kneel? He even proposed.
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
confusedentity:
to cut your lil preek off?
no problem at least I go dey use my tongue to do it
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Motion123(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
And who said kneeling down is the norm?? Your father kneel for you mother? Or there's a proposing marriage constitutional somewhere?
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Coldfeets: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Useless people will be drinking Panadol on top another pesin headache.

The girl is not complaining but useless and jobless are killing themselves over such a trivia on social media.

Well sha, as for me, nothing on earth will make me go down on my knees to propose to a woman.

Nothing.
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
A man already hustled to make enough to take care of the woman.... begging her for anything doesn't make sense.

The concept of begging is even ridiculously stupid!!!
You are either prepared to settle with the person, being that your feelings and plans align, or you don't!!!

Makes or made more sense the African way, where the guy pointedly asks the Lady if she would settle with him after a period of friendship and acquaintance... A simple yes or no settled the matter, with both families taking it from there.

Nowadays, we just copy every nonsense from the Western world... When it comes to leadership and developmental strides of the same abroad, we act like it can never be done here.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by alexyanalysis(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
I'm just laughing and Ionno what to say grin
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hahjascho:
Copy cats everywhere. That was how a lady uploaded a baby shower of her pregnancy.

The concerned guy divorced her straightaway.

Gullibility and insecurity are two jolly friends.
sad

Which Baby shower or maternity photo shoot in the first place??! In whose house??!... Mtchewww!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

The rules have changed ooo grin grin

Don't know why, but I just like your Moniker!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
illicit:
d only time man suppose kneel down around babe is doggy time

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by 2buffagain(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Serginho:
Meanwhile, one senseless bingo thinks anyone was gonno beg her to come back.. � �

By looking at her you just know she has no sense.
African copy-copy.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Aksnoopy: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
seguntijan:
MARRY A MAN WHO HAS SENSE.
1.. Marry a man that has sense enough to know that paying your bride price is not equal to buying you.
2.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that marrying you is not doing you a favour.
3.. Marry a man that has sense enough to know that you pose to have cramps and mood swings during your monthly circle, and shouldn't use it against you.
4.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that as a woman you also have a right to say "NO" to sex at times and if he must have his way he should at least try to make you happy and put you in the mood.
5.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that after childbirth you are posed to have stretch marks, big stomach, sag boobs and not too good shape, and he shouldn't because of that compare you to a sweet 16, your sag boobs or stretch marks is a sign of motherhood.
(Although you can work it out and be back to shape which is proper.)
6.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that there are times you are just too tired to cook, and him taking you to the eatery to eat dinner or him fixing the meal that day to save you the stress is not a taboo.
7.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you have a right to voice out your frustration, a right to agree and disagree, a right to air your opinions.
8.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you deserve to hear "sorry" from him and he's obliged to plead and ask for forgiveness when he errs and not use his headship as a means to escape saying "sorry"
9.. Marry a man who has sense enough to know that hitting a lady is a crime against humanity.
10.. Marry a man who love your soul not just your body, marry a man who enjoys talking to you even without touching your body, not someone who cannot talk to you without touching you.
[/s] I hope you are ok, Mr Simp?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.

For every refused proposal, there will be at least 2 women willing to walk the matrimonial walk even without the pointless ceremony of a proposal...

As if the ones that subject themselves to becoming single mothers or baby mamas had the guy go on bended knees before knocking them up...

It is stupid for a grown man not to kneel to pop a question both parties are already expecting, but very wise for a woman to go semi n*de in the name of Maternity photo shoot... Nor be only red flag, what of National coat of arms!!! grin
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by benicta(f): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Shey ko si?
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

For every refused proposal, there will be at least 2 women willing to walk the matrimonial walk even without the pointless ceremony of a proposal...

As if the ones that subject themselves to becoming single mothers or baby mamas had the guy go on bended knees before knocking them up...

It is stupid for a grown man not to kneel to pop a question both parties are already expecting, but very wise for a woman to go semi n*de in the name of Maternity photo shoot... Nor be only red flag, what of National coat of arms!!! grin
What has kneeling down to propose got to do with semi n.ude maternity photoshoot? I know your very type, men like you are the ones that will kneel with both legs down, log out of Nairaland and face your real life, stop living in a world of fantasy here.
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Correct guy!!!!

Na only Beta males and SIMPs dey do that..

Kneel finish and still carry responsibilities? Hell no, she should be the one kneeling as a sign of appreciation.

And you go come chop her pkekus join. Abeg show a little humility na

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by ElonMosque(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

Don't know why, but I just like your Moniker!!! grin

wink
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
YelloweWest:

Thank God he did not kneel

Thank God she rejected him.

They both want different things.

He will find a girl that is ok with her man not being able to kneel for a woman.

She too will find a man that will kneel for her.

Good luck to both of them... A wise lady would know that it's better to have a loving man sincerely and honestly propose standing upright than a cheating fraud kneel or genuflect in proposal with no intention of ever treating her right...

Kneeling or bowing doesn't show true love. Any con artist can kneel to get what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Sonoyom(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
RPG2020:

Buhari
Okpor!
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Fxwarrior: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
weIMPORT:
A video of a man proposing to his girlfriend without going down on his knees has surfaced on the internet.

The man who appears to be wealthy was gallantly on his feet while proposing as against the usual culture of kneeling observed my most men.

His gesture has stirred up a debate on social media with many users being of the opinion that he has not proposed the right way.

Do you think he did well not going down on his knees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrPXC2_8igs

Let them go and propose to her then or let her reject him.

People just prioritize irrelevant things.
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Hahjascho(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

Which Baby shower or maternity photo shoot in the first place??! In whose house??!... Mtchewww!!! undecided
In fact, I'm short of words.
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Vulcanheph post=92498392][/quote]

Association of nigerian girls right now

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by namo77: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pete Edochie's words really having a global impact
Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Eponzy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
How real men proposed �

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
What has kneeling down to propose got to do with semi n.ude maternity photoshoot? I know your very type, men like you are the ones that will kneel with both legs down, log out of Nairaland and face your real life, stop living in a world of fantasy here.

Happily married to an amazing woman for a good number of years now...

Never knelt to pop the question (a formality since we both already knew). Not because I couldn't, just have a disdain for silly bandwagons... She was quite intelligent enough not to major on such triviality too.

Well, everyone with his or her opinion! However, I can bet you most guys dislike such borrowed practices of public proposals. A lot of them do it against their better judgements... If you doubt me, just ask around!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by PaulH07: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
weIMPORT:
A video of a man proposing to his girlfriend without going down on his knees has surfaced on the internet.

The man who appears to be wealthy was gallantly on his feet while proposing as against the usual culture of kneeling observed my most men.

His gesture has stirred up a debate on social media with many users being of the opinion that he has not proposed the right way.

Do you think he did well not going down on his knees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrPXC2_8igs

No time for rubbish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.