Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? (9864 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by sammyyoung129(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
I just hope being an introvert is nt a problem
Not at all one of the best thing been an introvert is we hardly make friends but when we do,, it for a life time And we love things being perfect and excellent

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by FahBuLous: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
sammyyoung129:

Not at all one of the best thing been an introvert is we hardly make friends but when we do,, it for a life time And we love things being perfect and excellent
ohh.. Thats definitely true.. Atleast there are gud tinz abt being an introvert
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by officialbeffinb(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2020
1. Making call 2. Receiving call is damn stressful for me I prefer text message.
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
iamyemiakins:
We have a Whatsapp group by the way, Whatsapp me on +2348134656117 to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group wink
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Monchadam: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello...
Um..

Em

I am umm..

Okay. I'm a serious, extreme... introvert, I'm a guy..
And um... I love staying indoors, and can stay for weeks without going out if possible, and I read too... on my phone... anybooks...

Being an introvert has really affected my relationship with people... they dont understand me.

I cut connections with my family, even my parents.. for months.. I dont pick their calls. I just stare at it... its hurts to me...

Because I cant stop being an introvert, I cant.. it's me

My mom... she just wants to spend time with her children... but I'm not there... I cant be.. I cant... it's just not me... I love my family but... I don't know.. injust dont know

Most times I dont go out because of the feeling of several eyes on me and stuff.

Regrettably, I'm good looking, and your first thought would be that I'm a player, meanwhile, the only way I can woo anybody is on WhatsApp, all I just need is your number and I'll twist your head.

When I was younger, all I did all day was day dream
Even at night I dont sleep, I cant ... i day dream and think and think and think and think and think...

I have created worlds in my own head.... I am the emperor of them all ... lol.

The only thing I'm sad about is how I make my family sad by not picking their calls for months and stuff.

My mom is heart broken, but I text her on whatsapp, but she doesnt understand... how can she? Just how??

I'm a student and my parents have completely stopped sending me money and push me back home, lol.

They have no idea that I have even the most important skills at my age, to keep me going.

I code, and i trade the fx market.
And so far, I've been surviving.

I'm just unhappy, but super comfortable in my loneliness

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Jadden(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Monchadam:
Hello...
Um..

Em

I am umm..

And um... I love staying indoors, and can stay for weeks without going out if possible, and I read too... on my phone... anybooks...

Being an introvert has really affected my relationship with people... they dont understand me.

I cut connections with my family, even my parents.. for months.. I dont pick their calls. I just stare at it... its hurts to me...

My mom... she just wants to spend time with her children... but I'm not there... I cant be.. I cant... it's just not me... I love my family but... I don't know.. injust dont know

Most times I dont go out because of the feeling of several eyes on me and stuff.

Regrettably, I'm good looking, and your first thought would be that I'm a player, meanwhile, the only way I can woo anybody is on WhatsApp, all I just need is your number and I'll twist your head.

Even at night I dont sleep, I cant ... i day dream and think and think and think and think and think...

The only thing I'm sad about is how I make my family sad by not picking their calls for months and stuff.

My mom is heart broken, but I text her on whatsapp, but she doesnt understand... how can she? Just how??

I'm a student and my parents have completely stopped sending me money and push me back home, lol.

They have no idea that I have even the most important skills at my age, to keep me going.

I'm an introvert, and I also dislike picking calls.
The first exclamation that comes out of my mouth when my phone rings is: "oooooooooooohhh, who is this one"?
But after a while, I eventually pick the call.
My point is this: inasmuch I loathe answering calls, I still try to readjust my mindset to communicate.

No one is an island, and no one should be an island, intentionally or unintentionally!
Yes, being introverted means that one will enjoy his/her solitude state of mind, but that shouldn't be an excuse to disconnect from the rest of the world.

A balance has to be struck between being introverted and your social life.
When you learn to strike this balance, then being an introvert shouldn't be a cause for concern.
Embrace your introversion, but not at the expense of your social life, and most especially your FAMILY!
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by KidDarkness(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
dzoi:
Going out sad
Hello, did you send me a mail?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by dzoi(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by dzoi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
I did
Having issues with your email?
KidDarkness:

Hello, did you send me a mail?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by KidDarkness(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
dzoi:
I did Having issues with your email?
Not anymore
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by dzoi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Should I resend or abort mission?
KidDarkness:

Not anymore
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by KidDarkness(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
dzoi:
Should I resend or abort mission?
It all depends on you
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by dzoi(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Of course
KidDarkness:

It all depends on you
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by KidDarkness(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
dzoi:
Of course
Seen your mail. Is the “N" a surname and “Nw"
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Vitamin17(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThothHermes:
Making calls. Sheesh.
My airtime can last for weeks.

grin my own is months....can't remember when last I made a call grin
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Firstandonly(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Xristars:
it was making and answering calls, I dey sweat eh! But now its changing.

But I still get one wahala, I no fit toast babe. I have been babeless all my life, I just they use hustling cover up say I no get time. lolz
try making eye contact with everybody u are talking to and speak to them as if u are their superior...i been get that type of problem until i got my current marketing job, i had to learn how to speak, i became more bold....live is all about challenges u need to over come them or u will grow up regretting u never did...
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mail me to add you to the introverts Whatsapp group
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Jaiiop98(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamyemiakins:
We have a Whatsapp group by the way, Whatsapp me on +2348134656117 to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group wink
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
JentuPrinz:
I don't miss calls..I stare at them.If u call me from a private number,i will respect ur privacy and not answer.

grin cheesy grin

Haba
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
ValentineLALA:
Thanks for sharing this bro, I’m already on google because you are not only talking to that dude alone as I’m part of the ship. Life of an introvert want to kill me but it’s unfortunately it’s only Me and myself understands. God help me please!

Hope you're fine
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
RioCarputo:
I'm a chronic introvert and I like farrr distance journey, like the ones of 10hours and above. however I derived most of my joy and happiness from it.

Aswrr...

Omo long journeys especially night ones are orgasmic for me
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Monchadam:
Hello...
Um..

Em

I am umm..

To me it's a good life ....

Loneliness with my own money makes me feel so greatly
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Eagba(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Monchadam:
Hello...
Um..

Em

I am umm..

I have this feeling that your name is Emma.... but you are not Emma
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by cejecs(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
God thank you ooohhh

I thought I am the only one it affect
Making or receiving is my most stressful work
I prefer to wash and clean than to make call of 5minutes

Likewise I don't go out .why should I go the first place what will be y gain pls day where you day make I day my own

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by chiomaP(f): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Going out is a problem for me,I did fix a date with some,when it's like a day to that exact day, I'll be looking for excuses... it's so stressful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.