Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? (9847 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by DrMuphasa: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
jaytii:
Making and receiving calls.
The first thing I do whenever I get a new phone is to turn off all the sound notifications. When a call comes in on my phone while I'm making use of it, I just stare at my screen until it ends and send a text to the person or a message on whatsapp.

I think children should be taught about the all different personalities in school growing up. A lot of extroverts misunderstand introverts all the time and it can be very annoying.

Yes, I think a lot of Extroverts actually misunderstands us. Some may say you are too proud or you are forming, some will even say you don't regard your friendship with them, others feel you are quarrelling with them. It's been 7 months since the lock down, I've never called most of my friends, they are always calling, but truth is that I always think of them and have them at heart but conversations like "how d holidays b na" or "wetin dey play for that way" is not just my thing

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by iamyemiakins(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Whatsapp the number I dropped on the first page to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Eagba(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yujiz:
The upside with our kind is we love 2read and engage smart minds and in smart discussions....
from my perspective its a gift we r introverts never a curse
and most of the world's most brilliant people are introverts

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Ygrette(f): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
JentuPrinz:
I don't miss calls..I stare at them.If u call me from a private number,i will respect ur privacy and not answer.

Omg...this made me really laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Lazykulture: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Everything for me o. If i want to make calls i will rehearse what i want to say and if i see that the conversation will be meaningless i wont make that call. Recieving calls is not a problem but if i see that u are not saying anything tangible, i will stylishly end the call by bringing one excuse. I hardly go out. If my mom send me on an errand i will feel like i want to die.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by vindisick: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rgade:
Answering calls is more stressful mehn cry
Sometimes I'll be like, I haven't spoken to this guy in a while,but picking up the phone; I'll be like fvck it what dah heck.
Answering calls na d worst mehn, whenever my phone rings I'm like oooom, who is this now angry
Going out is stressful too but I have to plan everything perfectly, phone in this pocket,wallet here,ATM there, handkerchief over on this side grin, can't put too things in one pocket angry
Being an introvert and a perfectionist at once is not a fun combo at all.
This is so me
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by ValentineLALA(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for sharing this bro, I’m already on google because you are not only talking to that dude alone as I’m part of the ship. Life of an introvert want to kill me but it’s unfortunately it’s only Me and myself understands. God help me please!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Duplik8t77(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sometimes I feel as an introvert I am missing out on so much.
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by lionsharetype: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello,
I run an online unisex boutique. I sell everything fashion related. Clothes, shoes, bags, shades, wristwatches, etc.
I can work with your budget. If you want the original designers or if you just want something quality and affordable.
I deliver within two days.
-StyledByYT❤️.
Send me message on WhatsApp via this link

https:///2347084073492
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by kingvomlotus12: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Whatsapp the number I dropped on the first page to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group
oh there's one, please send the link here so I'll join
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by ValentineLALA(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can you please drop the Whatsapp number so I can join if ya don’t mind! Thank ya
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by JentuPrinz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Introversion is not a mental health diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Lazykulture:
Everything for me o. If i want to make calls i will rehearse what i want to say and if i see that the conversation will be meaningless i wont make that call. Recieving calls is not a problem but if i see that u are not saying anything tangible, i will stylishly end the call by bringing one excuse. I hardly go out. If my mom send me on an errand i will feel like i want to die.

Why do you feel this way tho (bolded sentence)? I also feel that way sometimes but just want to know the reason(s) for yours

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2020
iamyemiakins:
We have a Whatsapp group by the way, Whatsapp me on +2348134656117 to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group wink
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Introverts here how do you react to your birthday? Tomorrow is my birthday but I'm not posting pictures on my status, I don't even like it for people to post my pictures, am I the only one who feels this way?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Lazykulture: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Why do you feel this way tho (bolded sentence)? I also feel that way sometimes but just want to know the reason(s) for yours
i start greeting people then they ask u irrelevant questions.
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Mcuzy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Duplik8t77:
Sometimes I feel as an introvert I am missing out on so much.
I feel you

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by sammyyoung129(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
FahBuLous:
Even going out to buy something I really need is hard, making call is another wahala, buh I love receiving sometimes sha....
I really wanna make friend though buh I f'ckinq dunno how to....
Like in my neighbourhood, I will go just wanna be left alone and all they keep sayinq is that I am too proud and don't wanna associate with people...
Is being introvert a curse or its just normal??
Bro even me too. I will come back from work and go striaght to my house.. To even greet it a problem for me but deep down I know it not pride but I just want to be left alone don't want to associate with people...
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by FahBuLous: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
sammyyoung129:

Bro even me too. I will come back from work and go striaght to my house.. To even greet it a problem for me but deep down I know it not pride but I just want to be left alone don't want to associate with people...
I just hope being an introvert is nt a problem
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
If you can talk to a guy then you can also talk to any girl. Talking to a lady is simple, it is only difficult when you try to approach her with a "format" in your head. Or when you approach her at a "wrong" place.

Girls are natural narcissist, but beneath them is a whole lot of insecurity that you won't believe.

Nb: There is no 100% guaranteed way to approach a lady and every gamer knows that rejection from a lady is no big deal. She can reject you for practically no reason at all, but don't let the fear of rejection stop u from approaching any lady you like.

Xristars:
it was making and answering calls, I dey sweat eh! But now its changing.

But I still get one wahala, I no fit toast babe. I have been babeless all my life, I just they use hustling cover up say I no get time. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm just laughing at people who said they don't like receiving calls or going out. I have one thing to say to you guys, get meaningful contacts. If you have boring people or assholes on your contact list, block them. Let better people come.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by trilacos: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
I
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by JIMMY1393: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
melodyogonna:

Mehn very true, I'm grateful I can really express myself well with just typing, and thank God for gifs and emojis too grin

Voice notes is something else I can't just do, really how did my voice change from that to that?

The voice thing is sooooo true
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by JIMMY1393: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Emeraldfynest:
Honestly I can relate with everything that has been said. Going out is so hard for me to do, I only go out to buy foodstuffs in school, my routine is class to my room, then church on Sundays, now that everybody is at home cos of Coronavirus, I only have 1 friend in my area that I visit, just a stonethrow, but going out to work still keeps me sane.
And oh, I hate making calls, if I buy #200 recharge card it may last up to 3 weeks, probably cos I don't have a girlfriend, at 20, I've never had one though.People rarely call me too, being an introvert can be fun though, just give me movies, internet and novels, I can stay in my room for a week!

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by XwhY(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2020
We are here,
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by XwhY(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2020
We are here, the introverts!
I can still cope with receiving and making calls to an extent, but I don't like going out. I prefer my own company a lot.

Others...
I don't like visitors... Especially in our family house or whenever we are having a party.
I don't even like it when my birthday is coming. All eyes on me. I don't like too much attention.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by onyidon22(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by RioCarputo(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2020
I'm a chronic introvert and I like farrr distance journey, like the ones of 10hours and above. however I derived most of my joy and happiness from it.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by DHaran: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2020
non of this is stressful to me. When I was growing up I used to possess extrovert personality until I get to the age of 15 everything changed I started being an introvert

I will say I possess both personality traits. I like making good friend. If you are not good I will not near you

The only thing that is stressful to me is to talk for a long time! like talking for hours I get tired easily. And it results to blabbing, stuttering I just can't put my words straight then I gas out......I talk fast too

I can talk for few minutes and keeps mute, I love to listen to people/radio I also like hearing people's opinions. I love to learn and study

Introvert are talented they are good writers, observant and thoughtful...............

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Tchalz(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Going out for me
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Happy birthday bro
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.