Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? (10324 Views)

This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by aimmoney9: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
That one is very easy...Simply walk up to any girl n ask her whats d tym den continue d discussion from der...or if u don't want long talk just walk up to any girl and ask for her number first she will be marvelled but she will give it to you with her name and just tell her u will call her...I ve gotten excess girls no with diz my trick and called few back...I ve never toasted any girl I ve excess lyrics but never used them because I hate long talk...
Xristars:
it was making and answering calls, I dey sweat eh! But now its changing.

But I still get one wahala, I no fit toast babe. I have been babeless all my life, I just they use hustling cover up say I no get time. lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by aimmoney9: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is very normal n more associated with rich kids because most were brought up in a secluded way
FahBuLous:
Even going out to buy something I really need is hard, making call is another wahala, buh I love receiving sometimes sha....
I really wanna make friend though buh I f'ckinq dunno how to....
Like in my neighbourhood, I will go just wanna be left alone and all they keep sayinq is that I am too proud and don't wanna associate with people...
Is being introvert a curse or its just normal??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
I think im an ambivert tho, i long to be around people, and when i finally do, it gets tiring and i jst want to be on my bed alone. I can take calls and call, bt i wont talk much, except we're really close

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by TessBiwom(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

I can relate to this.

One time I had promised to attend a friend's wedding.

I sent materials to the tailor, made a nice fila (Yoruba word for cap), I had everything set. I was anticipating the day.
on the D-day, it was as if my mental battery just ran out.

I just sat on my bed and was like, I am not going again (no reason).
Next day she was annoyed I didn't come, I felt bad too but then I know say I get shoko for head (mood swings)

What did you end up doing that day?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Xristars:
it was making and answering calls, I dey sweat eh! But now its changing.

But I still get one wahala, I no fit toast babe. I have been babeless all my life, I just they use hustling cover up say I no get time. lolz
U see a girl u like ehn, get her phone number ( some may not give u, but don't b discouraged, try another girl if one doesn't give u).

Start chatting with her, - how was ur nyt, what did u eat, are u going out? e.t.c

After some chats, start mixing d chats up with calls.

Then, ask her out on a date after few weeks (2weeks to a month). Take care of her wen u take her out.

After d outing (few days after), tell her u wud like to be involved with her/date her (for someone like u, it's better to do dis via chat). She may say yes or no, if she says no, dont still b discouraged, try another babe with d same method. If she says yes, there u go!

I wanna believe u won't b a player, wish u d best.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Filly3:
All of the above are difficult to me.
My own introvert is worse I get tired of relationship easily at some point I also get tired of myself, you that kind feeling of wanting to be away from oneself. I get that feeling most times.
People rarely understand me. It's difficult being an introvert I wish I have my way �
I suggest u see a therapist, u may likely not be an introvert.

Except introverts are in toxic relationship, or around toxic people, introverts like and enjoy having one or two close friends at a time, i mean friends/persons that understand their personality, perhaps i sudnt use the word friend, better use "companion". I myself do not keep friends tho, but I don't av issue keeping relationship, if anyone is gonna b d problem 4 breakup, it's even always d significant other.

If u get tired of intimate relationship for no reason, or u get tired knowing fully well the other person is not d problem. Please dear, consult a therapist because as time passes, u'l get to know that "no man is an island"

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Tina001(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't like going out or hanging out @all, never been to club, I have attended party twice in my life. My toasters/admirers will always disturb me with "lets hang out na" but no, i prefer being indoors, Calls? Well, you can call me but be brief because I get tired of it easily. But I can chat well, I prefer chatting to calling, prefer expressing my emotions via text/chat. All in all, I don't talk too much but I wish I can crawl out of this shell angry

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
xamuell:
I experience the same too but if I may, the reason for the text over call response is the chance to properly collect your thoughts. Texting affords us such opportunity.
This is so meeee. I like processing my thoughts even b4 talking, as for many introverts it's usually the quote of "you have 2 ears and one mouth for a reason". So we majorly engage in reasonable conversations most time.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Albertone(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well I'm introverted myself.But I had to force my self outta my shell because I needed to earn to survive.I am an introvert by default but I can switch when needed.i.e starting a convo with someone.But I still don't attend parties and don't go out unnecessarily.

Everyone one here saying they stay indoor always and don't go out.How do y'all earn??I know not everyone is a freelancer!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Shugavee(f): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
spiralwedge:

Ignoramus. Are you insinuating that all the people who made comments up there have mental problems? Really? You are supposed to be educated by the comments and not make you dumber.

Every introvert is different from another, but the two options up there are major things introverts find intruding into their peace/space.
I hv said what I hv said , and yes most of them hv mental issues and need therapeutic care , truth is bitter .
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by goldensoul55: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
Even going out to buy something I really need is hard, making call is another wahala, buh I love receiving sometimes sha....
I really wanna make friend though buh I f'ckinq dunno how to....
Like in my neighbourhood, I will go just wanna be left alone and all they keep sayinq is that I am too proud and don't wanna associate with people...
Is being introvert a curse or its just normal??

@bolded. Story of my life .
They call me proud and a snub in my neighborhood . I think people should learn about different personalities . It's natural I didn't create myself abeg

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
I hv said what I hv said , and yes most of them hv mental issues and need therapeutic care , truth is bitter .

I have said what i have said too, and yes the comments make you dumber. Truth is bitter.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by chukzyfcbb: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
TessBiwom:

What did you end up doing that day?
That day I was just thinking of a good lie to tell, lol..
the cash gift I wanted to give I didn't give again, it was as if I just ghosted myself totally

No presence, No cash gift, No wedding gift, nothing.
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
I can stay in the house for two months with out seeing anyone , I sweat when I see calls, I don’t like being around people, I can’t keep relationships with people , I hv never had a relationship or spoken to a girl , sorry to break it to you , all this problems u are hving is not normal , get a therapist, Nigerians don’t know the difference between introversion and mental instability .

I dislike people like this. I wish NL has a block feature.

Ignorant and stubborn "slay" queen with low IQ.

What do you do with your data that you can't use it to educate yourself?

To sell fake human hair?

9 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by chukzyfcbb: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Albertone:
Well I'm introverted myself.But I had to force my self outta my shell because I needed to earn to survive.I am an introvert by default but I can switch when needed.i.e starting a convo with someone.But I still don't attend parties and don't go out unnecessarily.

Everyone one here saying they stay indoor always and don't go out.How do y'all earn??I know not everyone is a freelancer!
Lol, you apply for jobs now, attend interviews and work.
that's for employees

for self employed folks, a they need is their wares, a sales person and a store and you have started.

I know from experience that anything that has to do with customer facing (Business man, Customer Care, IT support etc) will help an introvert converse better but it won't still take away the fact you will want to crawl back to your hole after all the chit chat lol

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
I can stay in the house for two months with out seeing anyone , I sweat when I see calls, I don’t like being around people, I can’t keep relationships with people , I hv never had a relationship or spoken to a girl , sorry to break it to you , all this problems u are hving is not normal , get a therapist, Nigerians don’t know the difference between introversion and mental instability .

What stvpid therapy do you need for a genetic condition? Eh! This yẹyẹ girl.
They can only learn to manage their traits with daily experience. Same as extroverts

Learn and go. Stop displaying stvpidity

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Shugavee(f): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na only you go tire .
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Shugavee(f): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
spiralwedge:

I hate people like this. I wish NL has a block feature.

Ignorant and stubborn "slay" queen with low IQ.

What do you do with your data that you can't use it to educate yourself?

even with the write up u tagged me to cannot compare to some stories I see here , I know what introversion is . Only few introvert r here , the rest hv issues and need therapy. Truth is bitter. I
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unbelievably dumb.
Smh
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
even with the write up u tagged me too , cannot compare to some stories I see here , I know what introversion is . Only few introvert r here , the rest hv issues and need therapy. Truth is bitter

Example?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Shugavee(f): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
spiralwedge:

Example?
Now u want to talk, keep trolling, it suits you
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by spiralwedge(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
Now u want to talk, keep trolling, it suits you

Im sorry o. You have low IQ and you may be needing "therapy" and reduction of fake human hair usage.. Truth is bitter.

7 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by FahBuLous: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
goldensoul55:

@bolded. Story of my life .
They call me proud and a snub in my neighborhood . I think people should learn about different personalities . It's natural I didn't create myself abeg
Oil dey ur head...
We didn't create ourselves...
Buh dey seem not to understand that..

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by TessBiwom(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

That day I was just thinking of a good lie to tell, lol..
the cash gift I wanted to give I didn't give again, it was as if I just ghosted myself totally

No presence, No cash gift, No wedding gift, nothing.

Hahahahahhaaha
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Albertone(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Lol, you apply for jobs now, attend interviews and work.
that's for employees

for self employed folks, a they need is their wares, a sales person and a store and you have started.

I know from experience that anything that has to do with customer facing (Business man, Customer Care, IT support etc) will help an introvert converse better but it won't still take away the fact you will want to crawl back to your hole after all the chit chat lol
I think I understand now.

The bolded is so true for me lol

1 Like

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Humanoid01(m): 4:21am On Aug 09, 2020
placeofallure:
I don't regret being an introvert. I write better than I talk. This Corona period has kind of worsened the situation as I will stay in my apartment for days not even going as near as the gate. I hide even when I bump into people I know on the streets just to avoid conversation. To go out is my biggest challenge. I can stay in my flat for months. This working from home thing, na me e pay pass.
Sometimes when I talk, I wonder if I'm the same person who types when I chat with a phone or just write. I'm not a very good writer, but I apparently express myself better through writing. When I read what I write, it makes much sense. When I listen to what I say sometimes (after saying it), I'd ask myself "what the heck did I just say?" , after which I'd strike my palm against my forehead in frustration. I consider myself an intelligent idiot -- perfect oxymoron Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Misspull99:
MOBILE MASSAGE SERVICE AVAILABLE LAGOS/ABUJA NIGERIA
CALL OR WHATSAPP US TODAY.
Do you offer happy ending service?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by crystalmoon(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
?
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by lekxaid007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
I can relate to all.
One of the digusting thing to do being an introvert is fakeing as an extrovert. you'll end up doing rubbish and feeling akward about yourself.

it's better to be proud of yourself as an introvert enjoy your peace.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by rosy1992(f): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Both are stressful to me.
Re: Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? by xamuell: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
sherylbakky:
This is so meeee. I like processing my thoughts even b4 talking, as for many introverts it's usually the quote of "you have 2 ears and one mouth for a reason". So we majorly engage in reasonable conversations most time.
true. If I talk, it usually nerdy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Exposed Private Part As Stun Goes Wrong, Spark Outrage / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? / Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.