Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77523 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartPolician:

Talk is cheap
i swear I will slap him for daring such nonsense
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by acetylcholine(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

See your life outside? Few years to come, you and her go meet for Shiloh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
See the way he's arguing like he's in a boxing ring trying to win a fight. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Nairalander sef. After five years of dating, he should've planned a nice proposal for her and she shouldn't have to tell him to kneel before he does. That's how you treat a woman you claim to love. He keeps saying he loves her but cannot kneel to propose to her, smh. What a contradiction.

Dont mind the simp,i like that lady so much for turning the table on him,ofcourse he's one of those Nairalanders self acclaimed redpill wannabe,he has learnt a bitter lesson, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
acetylcholine:

thats after you might have met him in synagogue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guy wey sabi...

Mmesoma, I hope you're seeing things

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

you funny. is ring-giving part of Nigeria culture? the guy wants to make the girl happy, he should have swallowed his pride and won the girl's heart completely.
am still saying that the guy would have promised her heaven and Earth
Do you think that girl worth it??
Only time will tell cool
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chizzystar33(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lolzzz.
She's not ready for marriage.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
i swear I will slap him for daring such nonsense
Domestic Abuse shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chizzystar33(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na real man cheesy
NamelessOGBENI:
Guy wey sabi...

Mmesoma, I hope you're seeing things

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Do you think that girl worth it??
Only time will tell cool
yes now. everybody is Worth of happiness. have you enjoyed genuine happiness before?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by captaininiobong(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
some girls feel their pusssy is like oil well.. it can bring billions to a paddy man. when she reach 40 she go understand life

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Seriously when I watched this video I was mad at the girl. �. If the guy had one of the world expensive cars she wouldn't be asking him to kneel down. I'm sure she just did that to piss him off and maybe get him off her life cause it no big deal.. ��

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

yes now. everybody is Worth of happiness. have you enjoyed genuine happiness before?
Your happiness must come from you alone, and not from someone's son! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Dont mind the simp,i like that lady so much for turning the table on him,ofcourse he's one of those Nairalanders self acclaimed redpill wannabe,he has learnt a bitter lesson, nonsense
I don't think you know what a simp is
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Beny2019(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bullshit... She think every knees down are signs of respect...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Your happiness must come from you alone, and not from someone's son! undecided
ok o. if you're d guy, will you fill fulfilled after that incident?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by pweetychyka(f): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Person wey get head no get cap meanwhile d wan wey get cap no get head!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
acetylcholine:

no be only Shiloh, Redpill Redpill na so he will turn monk
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jidxin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
the guy is the narcissist here
i disagree.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

ok o. if you're d guy, will you fill fulfilled after that incident?
A temperamental girl goes away!!
That calls for celebrations!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
A temperamental girl goes away!! That calls for celebrations!! cool
I give up on you.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bong4(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
God just delivered this brother from a bad mannered woman!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

I give up on you.
Never give up undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Never give up undecided
wetin you want make I talk now?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TheExclusive: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
captaininiobong:
some girls feel their pusssy is like oil well.. it can bring billions to a paddy man. when she reach 40 she go understand life

Oil Well ... grin grin grin

This one off me grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
It will shock you to know that I am not a feminist.

I wonder why? But what are your views on feminism?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

So the right thing is by kneeling down undecided
She should have asked him to lie down and lick her feet just because he wants to get married.
The white lady that accepted ring from that white guy head didn't correct abi undecided

Make she go oo. Na Pussy the guy never see before abi wetin. If I could contact the guy sef babe dey Wey ready to marry ASAP.
yes
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Hapigirl1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Man fit dey invite woman to him house without been married till death but if u be woman ppl wud tag u ....and d kind of culture we practice in d southern part of nigeria favour man to dey hustle and d woman to stay at home

in south Africa...women do fend for demselve, dey don't wait for any man...

In Uganda, Zambia and other countries is very different... Like d Ned nwoko guy dat married reginal... D morrocan woman accepted don't no deir culture.. I have a friend dat his Moroccan babe do disturb him a lot.

D culture of ppl in African and d thinking is different from Nigeria.

But that doesn't mean that marriage favour only women and not men.

Look at it this way..
1. A woman will leave her father's house, her family she knows right from birth to stay with someone she met just few years or months ago.

2. She is the one that has to change her surname to the man's.

3. She will have to be submissive to him, cook, clean, wash his clothes etc.

4. The children she carried for 9 months will not bare her name but the man's.

5. She will also have to contribute in providing for the family because no man want a liability.

The little interaction I had with married women, I was meant to understand that some of them got married to avoid stigmatization and are still there despite not being happy.

I can go on and on, so I don't think marriage only favour women.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by portplus: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

All I want is to be in the country where all these is taking place.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by prophetfire: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
Na this kind yanga thing dey give some people permanent Shilo green card. Anyways pastors must cash out. Dem no dey telli person.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by prophetfire: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Una no go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by soonest(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Excuzeme:
Only broke-ass guys who are not sure of themselves KNEEL to beg a lady to marry them.
Solid guys have at least three ladies BEGGING all him to marry any of them at any point in time.
The guy will have to chose, based on his own values. With a population ratio of 3:1 betweem Women and Men, ladies are in excess already. undecided grin

If you have to kneel to beg a lady to marry you, then your life have started on a very sour and dangerous note and that marriage will surely end in tears for you, at the long run.
Kneeling for a lady is supposed to be voluntary but the moment a lady start requiring and insisting on it, then she intends to dominate you in that relationship! Time to put your foot down, like the young man in this video

Please the emboldened statistics is wrong. Men are actually more than women in Nigeria and the world put together. Google is there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.