Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77463 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by golddare: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

I like both of them sha, both get pride.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.
hahaha....I see the Bini language u wrote there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Mrpojj(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

Have always doubted if I will kneel to propose

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kuduss1: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by golddare: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:

Watch the video below;

I like both of them sha, both get pride, they fit each other, next time if you want to copy oyibo copy dem full.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by akwemose: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Two proud people that deserve each other..Huncle what will it take from you if you honour her and humble yourself by kneeling down to do d proposal..And hanty will you die if you accept the ring without him kneeling down?mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
wetin Gold circle no go see for hole oo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Coldfeets: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nobody should worry about her.

She will soon start walking her way to Shiloh.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Idiotmod: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
That guy shouldn't kneel down o, let her do freebie for another 3-5years. After that her head go dey normal

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jericco1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
This one go soon go Shiloh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ndubuisi1213(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simisolami1:
Looks scripted undecided
Is scripted, Don't mind them, they can't deceive us

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
It is very obvious the biiiiitch is not a wife material. The tone of her voice shows the kind of wife she would be. Awon enia mynd44, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, ajepako, fatymore , maynation and vickyrotex all put together

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ednut1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
where is it culturally or in religion. So because oyinbo dey do am makes it right

9 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
jericco1:
This one go soon go Shiloh
na there one very hold pastor go marry am

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mrkings84(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice playlet.

What I sensed if this were to be true.

The guy is not having plenty of money and the girl sure knows it.(remember they have been together for 5yrs)
If he was very rich with at least some millions in his account, I bet u, the girl will never insist the guy kneels B4 she accept his proposal. And even if she does and the boy refused, she would never have walked away.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lanca: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
She never serious
Her body still dey do am somehow

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by VickyRotex(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]It is very obvious the biiiiitch is not a wife material. The tone of her voice shows the kind of wife she would be. Awon enia mynd44, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, ajepako, fatymore , maynation and vickyrotex all put together[/s]
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
No be sey she fine o. See as her mouth odour full our compound

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
To me as a man I can only knee to God. I cant even imagine it.before i got married to my wife i didn't try it.it was our crossover night.at exactly 12pm I just met her where she was singing gave her the ring and went back to my sit.na she come dey celebrate pass others before pst noticed that her own crossover was different cuz she over celebrate d cross over.na later my guys come they tell me say benin men too get pride.i ignored and told them I am from a royal family and I cant do that..I dont know who introduced this stupid thing way nigeria girls come put for head.if he doesn't kner that means I am not important fools everywhere

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Meedon: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Trash

shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Joefat: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

Yeye they smell for this one head.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by COOL10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake

I'm not even surprised anymore grin.
They stupid AF.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nextstep(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
And that's how some ladies pass by their destiny... pride ehn... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Joefat:

and what smells on your own head
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Rebuke: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense

Really? Where is it even written that a man should kneel down to propose to his wife to be?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Joefat:

ignore her she is still young.we know how these type they end.them go later later use belle tie one first son destiny

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by blackmantis: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
The guy should kneel down and thank God....he doesn't know what he has escaped.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.