Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out (5124 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Mgtowmonk: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
if men are really rushing you, you won't have problems with money...
Some high value CEO would have probably given you a job or something.
Keep deceiving yourself

Dont act like you dont know what this men would ask in return to give you that money or contract. And for your info, im not your regular kind of girl who would sleep with a " CEO" just for the money. I'll rather work to earn a decent living or go into a venture that will fetch me cool money and give me peace of mind. Ok?

So swallow your words and think well next time before quoting me.

Shalom.
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by jericco1(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
It has gone the other way round now.. the girls do the chasing and not the guys.

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by tobidipity(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Lol.

They still fight over me cos I care less. In fact there's one that has been at it for years but.... Nah... Me too i know better than to settle for the rush. Its not by rushing though but getting the real deal.

. grin

Man dey chase u for years? The guy try o. I can't do such for 2 months not to talk of years inrespective of who u are or what u possess. Try reason the guy na

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Mgtowmonk: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by myles16(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
I am chasing money and money keeps running, so you want to join the queue too.
Who you

This century where much pressure are on we guys, so being rejected and still begging shouldn't join these pressures too

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by 360clips: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Chase watin? . Rubbish!
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2020
tobidipity:

Man dey chase u for years? The guy try o. I can't do such for 2 months not to talk of years inrespective of who u are or what u possess. Try reason the guy na

Not my spec cool. And there's nothing I can do. Wish I could but no o.

He has fought with many guys who try coming close to me and it just baffles me why its so difficult for him to accept a no over all these years.
If I tell you recently he stopped one of his friends from coming to his house just because that one told him he's interested in me. He bashed the guy and walked him out of his house. And they all end up asking me when we see on the road, " are you dating this guy"? undecided. Its crazy how I have to keep explaining that I never had anything with him. Sucks!

That Lady should focus her mind on other things and the men will come knocking. Wonder why she's bothered though. Relationship comes with its own stress that it shouldn't really be a cause of worry. undecided it can be very draining I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Pweetyccee(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Issorite
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by domwas2(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
That reminds me of a lady who sat by me in a bus, giving me all kinds of green light, keeps looking at me then smile,
I almost fell for her but I tried to control myself women are distraction. Man need to focus, no time to chase.

5 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by LoudlyMouthed: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
cool
Men
Mine
Marry
Motor
Money
Millions
Matured
Mansion
Movement
Motivational grin
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Westernlove: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
domwas2:
That reminds me of a lady who sat by me in a bus, giving me all kinds of green light, keeps looking at me then smile,
I almost fell for her but I tried to control myself women are distraction. Man need to focus, no time to chase.

She must be a Nigerian female, Very dumb and lowself esteem hoes. To start a Convo Is a huge problem for them.......

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by TkhGuy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thats right,
We no longer fight over things that belongs to everybody, we fight for what is worth fighting for.
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Dont act like you dont know what this men would ask in return to give you that money or contract. And for your info, im not your regular kind of girl who would sleep with a " CEO" just for the money. I'll rather work to earn a decent living or go into a venture that will fetch me cool money and give me peace of mind. Ok?

So swallow your words and think well next time before quoting me.

Shalom.
Please shut up! Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Whois(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
I think nairaland Is a male dominated site hence all this female bashing going on here grin y'all doing well sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.