Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77662 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Elvis778(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o
Lol, I am 5'8.....and they call me short, if its time for me to marry, I won't go for someone am taller than...u should be looking for a tall lady....someone way taller than you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Bellotelli: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
fati2001:
don't worry your soul will surely locate you. no matter the height.
Is that not your picture on your profile
Sorry... This wasn't meant for you.

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Bellotelli: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
I'm 6'1 and I still get stares.
This life no balance. Sorry bro undecided
Is that not your pics on your profile

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bellotelli:

Is that not your pics on your profile
No. Your sister's own.
Yawns undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Henrydata(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
About your signature. how legit? I have end up wasting my money on two different people here. Claims 30 days but end up for 7 days. just browsing most times without watching videos. My data go expire tomorrow
it's very legit, I assure you. Mine is for 30days

Pls note I sell only mtn data for now.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Bakin3(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Don't dwell so much on it. Move on.

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway) construction.
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Check my signature.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by maronee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

You are almost like aki and pawpaw na...Bro u short die
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by maronee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bro u short period...get a taller woman except you wan born Aki n pawpaw
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Champneys: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Kill yourself bro!
El-Rufai!!!!!
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Henrydata:
it's very legit, I assure you. Mine is for 30days

Pls note I sell only mtn data for now.
Alright. I will contact you
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by goldmatrix(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
...women including the short ones say short men too dey give them headache except when their pockets are really tall.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Rockrunner: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
I really feel sorry for you dude but you have to accept that it is the way you are and there is nothing that you can do about it. People will always make jokes about you if you are difference and I am also different. If you are short then youb are short. There are some people out there that wish they were short.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Swinger60(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
it won't change anything..nah small pikin dey worry most of these young girls.
If only they knew how Lucky they are that men are approaching them.
Alot of older lady's aren't so lucky.
There comes a stage in a womans life where she literally begs for male attention.

Op, try getting close to this particular girl's friend's I'm sure one of them will fancy you.
Once you start dating one of her friends, make sure you rub it on her face, things like this make women loose their minds.
She might start giving you greenlight then sef.
If she does, f**k her and stop giving her attention.
You have got to be ruthless when dealing with these girls.
Lol, it's obvious you don't know how a woman's mind work.

If a woman is not attracted to you.., she is not.

If you like sleep with her mother sef to spite her, she don't care
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by CashVessel(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na you do yourself, you should have gone for a lady that is at least 5 6". Short guys like you go for taller women. The short women love taller guys, you suppose don know that one by now
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by romunu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
If your money tall as you insinuated, you no need to bother ooo,my brother.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Tygrathris(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you did some biology then you have to understand that short people have short children unless one or both of the tall peopel are recessive and htey have both tall and short children. It is therefore not good for you to be dating a girl that is shorter than you because all or most of your children will be short like you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by fati2001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bellotelli:
Is that not your picture on your profile Sorry... This wasn't meant for you.
meaning?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
I'm 6'1 and I still get stares.
This life no balance. Sorry bro undecided

u too dey show yourself for this forum
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

u too dey show yourself for this forum
Sorry o hanty. Its not my fault undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Henrydata(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Alright. I will contact you
OK, will be expecting you
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by creepsyme(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
You sound unschooled and unlearned? Who told you being tall and marrying a tall woman guarantees the tall height of your children? Unexpected genes of short past forefathers can manifest in any time of a generation, so stop the bragging and just pray
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Depressed101: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

someone taller will definitely like you.. You will complement each other
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Fourwinds: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Thanks
you no wan do woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Adekunleomoba(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
what would be would be no one can change that
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fourwinds:
you no wan do woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meaning?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by TooGod247(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2020
pls i come with trouble , sorry i mean i come with peace, my broda u are short engine go marry tall person jare, stop insulting ur future generation in advance , abeg give dat girl cool beer pls for my sake
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Rozz why are you always exposing your body and you claimed to be born again
which body did i expose,it is the fault of your misguided mind
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
which body did i expose,it is the fault of your misguided mind
Then why did you change the profile picture then
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Then why did you change the profile picture then
Today is Sunday
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
Today is Sunday
Lol you ehn cheesy so you are only holy on Sunday? Smh! cheesy
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol you ehn cheesy so you are only holy on Sunday? Smh! cheesy
how do you defined holy?what makes you think I'm not holy other days,what did you base your assessment on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.