Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77693 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o
yes!! 5"2 is short for a man.

Don't blame her abeg

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by segun18(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Don't lose hope bro. Women will always complain about something. Listen to me, what you define as '' financially ok'' might be Biscuit money to some ladys.

I could remember this girl I use to chat up years ago. She told me straight to my face that I should go and sort out my status first(I live abroad) then we could talk although she confessed she liked me. By the time I was settled document wise, she had become a single mum with one long story like that.

Bro pray well and continue to hustle more. There is a wonderful woman out there that God has packaged for you.

Don't give up
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
5.1 isn’t that short na
it is.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2020
JIREN01:
He was doing well for himself meaning he was only comfortable, not rich. You can't reject the proposal of an expatriate earning 2000$/day now. grin grin grin You dey whyne me tongue tongue
Rich men dont move me. Okay?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by henrijin: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
I don't know what to say. I'm short of words.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
eddyroyal:
Lols
Baba I've seen a Family where the Husband is 6"4 and the wife is 5" 6 But the first Child(a girl that is 24yrs of age now is SHORT!! I mean 5"0 Short but the other three children are Tall. According the wife, her mother was short.

I also know a family that the Wife is 5"6 and the Husband is 5"2. The have 6 children, 3 male and 3 female. None of the male children is less 6'1. The tallest is the last male child, 6"4. The shortest is the last female child 5"6.

Hence, its not a guarantee that because you're 6" 3 and your wife is 5"2, all your children will be tall. Don't forget that the is something called Recessive gene.
The mother should be questioned. Away match!!
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Eriokanmi: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it is.
haba
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by olmoRoc: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Someone who's probably going to become a liability to you cannot be insulting you.

You're better off without her.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Pascal181: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2020
Do I now go about with tapes? How do you know she's 5.1
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by DarkJeddi(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
5.1 isn’t that short na
5.1? shocked
Anything shorter and she will be in dwarf territory.. undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by JIREN01: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Rich men dont move me. Okay?
grin Not okay. Rich is relative.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nostradamus: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2020
mikezuruki:

5'2?

He is already down bros.
grin grin

O.p,that girl is smart.she know she's short enough but she doesn't want her children to also be short heightened.that's why she rejected you.i give it to her,she is smart and have great plans for her unborn kids.

My advice to you is you should go for tall girls,you will face some rejection but don't let it deter you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Cathryna99(f): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
mind yourself,i have learnt how to bite of recent
shocked shocked

Sorry oh!
I don't want to be bitten.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Cathryna99:
shocked shocked
Sorry oh! I don't want to be bitten.
lol
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by donyfrank: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Wait oo. My uncle is not that tall, just average, his wife is shorter, but their children are all tall.
What happened?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by goldensoul55: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Yes you are short actually . But not too worry you will find a taller and a more beautiful lady who would love you genuinely .
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by goldensoul55: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
donyfrank:
Wait oo. My uncle is not that tall, just average, his wife is shorter, but their children are all tall.
What happened?

You can be short and still have a tall Gene in you . Not sure scientifically but my dad is not a tall man. My mum is average and all of us are tall . I have also seen tall men bear kids with average height .
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by petitejolie(f): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

you’re short for her na. Wats d problem again. U will find your own woman. I know of a very short guy that married a tall girl. This is not an issue. Everyone get their taste even u sef.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by divineappo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty
fool, no wonder u can't get married till age 45 with endless cobwebs all over ur pussy

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by almarthins(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
mikezuruki:

Lol
That one matter pass wetin we go discuss on Nairaland

Our pple sabi language and words. Average man's height is 5ft. So wetin be short man height then? Person wey use 1 ft take tall pass 5ft go dey make mouth say him tall. Our understanding just get as e be jare!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by BlackFlamefromP: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's funny how people allow people's opinions and comments about them pain or depress them. Personally I don't notice or pay attention to anybody's height because I simply don't believe any human being on earth is taller than me no matter how he or she looks physically! If you like, be 10 feet tall, if I choose to see you as cockroach you are a cockroach! You can only be what I choose to see you as!

Btw Op, what is the size of your God? Is your God short, is he tall; how tall is your God?

Or is your God INFINITE in all ramification, great, mighty and awesome? Show me your God and I will tell you who you are irrespective of your physical height! A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iamnotfearyou: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kalatium:
Don’t you know Opposite attract and like repel
I get it,she needs someone that is not close to the ground as she is
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Lucyspa: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

You wanna be taller? cheesy

OP and his crush are short though. cheesy

Yes oo. Where i grew up, height is a aajor factor that determines the kinds of u'll attract.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Lucyspa: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

You wanna be taller? cheesy

OP and his crush are short though. cheesy

Yes oo. Where i grew up, height is a major factor that determines the kinds of men u'll attract.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by spiceadole: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short

He didnt say he wanted to marry her.
He will marry a taller lady when he is ready.
He wanted to release sperm inside her puna
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by spiceadole: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

So where is the insult?
Not like she called you names.
Na wa for guys.
A lady says NO to your advances for a reason as genuine as this and you call it insult..

I'm 5" 7 ...I avoided men shorter than I am,for my children's sake.My husband is 5" 9
You are not smart..You won't be toasting a short woman,except you just wanna pound her and move away.
5'2 is almost a dwarf,especially for a man.
Help your future generation and go for a woman who is taller than you are.

Besides,you had to add that you are financially OK..
Funny..Money dey buy height?
You guys always think every lady will be hovering round you cos of your chicken change.lol
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by euniselfyahoo: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Wentworthorg: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hilarious
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by nedu2000(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stevyne:
Don't let those words weigh you down.
Person wey go love you like that go still love you.
he is already down,he is 5foot 2�, he is literally close to the ground
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by iamyemiakins(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
If you are a man with your height,who wears clothes that fit him,has a vibrant personality and is physically fit,my brother 96% of the ladies in Nigeria will not be able to resist you but since you are a Nigerian man,I am sure you believe only the money will work for you in attracting women and nothing else.
View the photos below of Peter Dinklage aka Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones and his wife(who he met before he became famous) and the VP Osibanjo (a man even shorter than 5'2 because I've seen him in real life) and his wife

Which Osinbajo is shorter than 5'2"?!

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty
Rozz why are you always exposing your body and you claimed to be born again
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OkuFaba(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
spiceadole:

He didnt say he wanted to marry her.
He will marry a taller lady when he is ready.
He wanted to release sperm inside her puna
sperm wey fit no gree swim out

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / How Small Is Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.