Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,778 members, 7,959,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (78424 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by jaxxy(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o

Saying ure short is not an insult. She has a right to watch she likes and in this case she has a point. U can only try to convince her with other qualities u may have. It’s not all about money for some ladies bt there are some who value the money to other things.

It’s not ur fault and neither here’s. There are stil many who wud like u for u and for the other qualities u have. Don’t give up or give in. Cheers
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by hermesprogidy(m): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
no I don't want,it's better the other way round
Is that you?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Worksunlimited: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Move on. There is someone for you out there
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OkuFaba(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

I am 6”2, my ex-wife 5”8.......yet my daughter took after her grandma, who a short piece of shit!! She is only 5”0.....which breaks my heart for her!!!!!!
looooooool
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OkuFaba(m): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
JIREN01:
dey there. Some could pick the height of the mother and turn out below 160 cm.
160cm Na ruler?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by yommen: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2020
NevetsIbot:

You normal so

1000%. NOOOO
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Goodman247: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2020
BlackfireX:
Instead of you to buy drinks and thank the girl for saving you from calamities..

You are short, and you want to marry a shorter person, do you want to give birth to dwarfs?

Imagine the trauma you will put your kids..

Instead of you to defeat this kukute in your life , you want to pass it on to innocent children..

If I say make thunder fire you now ehhhhhh

#TruthIsBitter
hahahahaha, you harsh o
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Goodman247: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Bro l feel your pain, just find someone taller than you, my own is that they complain l am too tall.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2020
U sure say u get money?

Because Nigerian girls can date anything as long as money is involved.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by neuralct(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Tell her to go and marry Goliath. Or a bouncer.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ladycewhy(f): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2020
many Nigerians are suffering from stunted growth and not because they have the short gene. Our diet alone is not encouraging. The only person I will believe is short in this country is someone with the features of a dwarf.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by LINTUNE(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Chii59 post=92537629] I don't like you at all Yawns undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by LINTUNE(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
I don't like you at all Yawns undecided
grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by almarthins(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2020
mikezuruki:

5'2?

He is already down bros.

So wetin go come call 4.5ft man?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by MrMou: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2020
I'm sure you're one of the guys that will follow ladies to bash men that say they want only virgins. It's ok for a lady to make her choice based on height ( that is from God o) but it is wrong for a man to look out for virginity in a woman (wey be say na the lady own fault)!
You go dey alright, bro.
Accept am like that.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Bro, Where are you now
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by loveday289(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
You're not a real nigga....move on jhoor...abi girls don finish for ur area?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by almarthins(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
YellowDay:
To be frank with you, you need someone who is taller. It's somewhat improper for two short people to be together in marriage. Their offsprings bound to have height deficiency.

Ask Lalas.ticlala. He may have what to contribute.

No mind am jare! No be ur woman be that. Thank God we get dem plenty for this land. Move to the next one. No feel bad at all because na God create u
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by benzion72(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
many Nigerians are suffering from stunted growth and not because they have the short gene. Our diet alone is not encouraging. The only person I will believe is short in this country is someone with the features of a dwarf.

I also observed this, Nigeria third generation children are getting taller to than their parents. I mean I am taller than my parent, and my children are taller than I do. So good nutrition encourage growth
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Bro, for the sake of your children, marry a lady that is far taller than you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by dalass(f): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Guy.... There's someone for everyone... I'm 5'9 and trust me, people still call me short....No mind the lady.

Imagine a girl of about 5'5 telling me I'm short for a guy, I almost spat on her stunted azzzz

Find someone taller for the sake of your children... Bikonu

E sure me say the lady wey been talk this no enter 5'0 sef.

His kids can.all take after their dad's short nature even if he marries a tall lady... grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by danqujigy(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by dalass(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

This your monicker AKpors. Are you sure say no be play your question dey play us? grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by remi1444: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Best to be short and have very long money.......... smiley

Than tall and very short money............ cheesy
This is the truth that leads to earthly salvation. I wish I could exchange my height for just 10 units of FarmAgro investment. lololol
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by LINTUNE(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

I am 6”2, my ex-wife 5”8.......yet my daughter took after her grandma, who a short piece of shit!! She is only 5”0.....which breaks my heart for her!!!!!!
lol
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by LINTUNE(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

lol, ill advise u to run a DNA test, u never can tell..
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Why not try to grow some height first then, go back to mock her with your newly grown height?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Chizzystar33(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2020
That's harsh angry angry sad
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by ledaman: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Shorty and shorty no match abeg!
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Chizzystar33(f): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Funny ooo cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
BlackfireX:
Instead of you to buy drinks and thank the girl for saving you from calamities..

You are short, and you want to marry a shorter person, do you want to give birth to dwarfs?

Imagine the trauma you will put your kids..

Instead of you to defeat this kukute in your life , you want to pass it on to innocent children..

If I say make thunder fire you now ehhhhhh

#TruthIsBitter
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2020
remi1444:
This is the truth that leads to earthly salvation. I wish I could exchange my height for just 10 units of FarmAgro investment. lololol

Be safe in the knowledge that you feel the breeze from above........... grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by eddyroyal(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
Lols
Baba I've seen a Family where the Husband is 6"4 and the wife is 5" 6 But the first Child(a girl that is 24yrs of age now is SHORT!! I mean 5"0 Short but the other three children are Tall. According the wife, her mother was short.

I also know a family that the Wife is 5"6 and the Husband is 5"2. The have 6 children, 3 male and 3 female. None of the male children is less 6'1. The tallest is the last male child, 6"4. The shortest is the last female child 5"6.

Hence, its not a guarantee that because you're 6" 3 and your wife is 5"2, all your children will be tall. Don't forget that the is something called Recessive gene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.