Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93942 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bbbwings: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
LKTJ123:
Which Kind Wahala Be Dis? Someone Cannot Enjoy His Food In Peace Again.
Look at yew
Is sex food angry
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Badooguy: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Even Buhari is in shock
Saintinoo:

There is no sitting room, didn't you see the part he said it is a 1 room sef con?

This matter na Buhari fit settle am.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bbbwings: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

I no go tell you.
Pls na grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Chirowman(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
good
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your sister-in-law is obviously not pretty or attractive to you. Otherwise, you'd be banging her sister very well to impress her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by rollandben(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
SOLUTION: You also should try when she is in need of sex!! she will stop monitoring you���
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by lozanni(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.

I wonder if the Sister inlaw smiles mischievously at the Ops in the morning after the night show grin
I agree totally with you, they can look for a room apartment close bye for her, but not in the same building, to avoid falling apart with the Sister inlaw due to the singles life she might adopt.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bbbwings: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
mtcheww,your wife shouldn't have allowed you come near her till she has left
What if it is the wife that insisted on having sex.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by neuralct(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.
Correct

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by segun18(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:

What am I supposed to say?
Should I tell him that a couple living in a self con is not supposed to have people sleep over, let alone indefinitely?
Should I tell him that a thirty year old unmarried woman is not supposed to stay with newlyweds for long?
Should I ask him if the lady doesn't have parents?
Should I tell him that he just got a second wife because that lady will seduce him? (I'm 70% sure)
You see?
I just weak.

It is what it is my dear. May God move the man from minimum to maximum financially. Better soup na money kill am like they say. To rent a 3 bedroom flat in lagos is no joke o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bennysam: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
Ignore her and do your thing after all you're in your house and legally married

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:

Better get used to it or device strategy and timing to enjoy your wife without people bothering you... Because if you think your sister in law is a problem now, your children would be even more problematic to your sex life
Wisdom, don't like me

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Samtob90(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
I understand the challenge at hand, however my candid advice is for you to either struggle to rent a room in a face me I slap you apartment which is not that costly for her or you change a room self contain to rent a room and parlour so that she sleeps in the sitting room while you cross your Rubicon every day. If anybody says both of you should endures that situation, the consequences is unimaginable

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin

Somehow, reading this made me uneasy...like mentally cramped

Don't do it till she leaves.
Baba u wicked, e b like e don tay you suffer konji last

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by KayCee92(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.

We no dey read association is here... Lol. grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by rollandben(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bro, keep servicing your wife, do your job on her duly, dont look Uche face! No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Originalsly: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

30 year old sister.... does she work? If not why is she with you... and indefinitely? Bro.... this is not normal.... for a couple in a one room. Chew on this.... your wife is 33.... no child and I guess not getting pregnant and in our culture... you already know. Could it be your wife and her sister ehmm...... do I have to say? If not the case..... then sooner or later.... you will be seduced.
But all this talk about you being worried the sister knowing and pretending to sleep is hogwash to me because when a man gets going he doesn't care a damn even if his grandmother was watching. It is for your wife to complain. But let the whole story be known... how often you pretend to be sleeping and be peeping the undressed sister?... or when she be sleeping carelessly on the floor? .... and is it not what you been seeing now bothering you and the temptation becoming unbearable? At the same time.... when a woman tells her friend how good her husband is in bed..... doesn't the friend go sleep with the husband?...now in this case the sister is right there at bed side from start to finish... why wouldn't she not be eagerly waiting to enter the bed? If she has no intention she would've made an excuse and left.... she is waiting bro.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Angeldada55(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na that thing wey you dey do her sister o - I no sure say she go wan leave if you no stop. Una don open her eyes to something wey dey very addictive and konji go make her dey look for something wey no lost...

Na you go be the target soon !!!

You sef like dat thing too much o - you nor fi hold body ni ?

And se na from your house your sister in law wan go her own husband house ni ?

However, you should discuss with your wife - what has she got to say about this ?

If she no careful sef - her own sister go follow share her *GALA* o cx you sef know say you no go fi hold body if she open ham. Abi you wan lie say you never dey reason ham ? You no go sti lie say you no dey see her finish cx na inside that house una go dey wen she baff, change cloths and sleep with her silky ( maybe see through ) pajamas.

And that kind sister in law go like rough play well-well !!!

Lord, see temptation !!!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by atiku4President(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please, which country are you writing from? You mean you and your neighbours don't have generators?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Mydazz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
People are the architects of their own problems,.... You're squatting an adult in one room, and on a long term. Very bad decision, highest you should go for is the weekend.
Sitting together in that one space is already already problem..... I'm surprised you can even have an election in such a situation not to talk of penging. Man, know thyself, know thy limits

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by lakeside79937: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kick her out
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ModestGal(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

What I meant was 'another adult'.

Oh I can imagine. I've seen all sides of life. The slums and the palaces
Which palace? Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by rollandben(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Unnerve post=92560526]
You are a wicked man. cheesy

Do you know the kind of sexual torment your sister-in-law is passing through every time she hears you and your wife moaning?
I'm very sure she's gotten so wet so many times that it's now feeling like a dam down there.

You're a very wicked man[/quot

So if you were in his shoe,what woukd you do??
So the poor man should not servicing his wife engine abi!!
You are also a wicked Man
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by rollandben(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Op, its not right.

Doesn't she have a friend or other family members with enough rooms she can cohabit with?

If its me, I won't let you touch me until she leaves. I won't even allow any of my siblings sleep over if I find myself in that situation. Kai! Not nice.

Conji never Jam you !!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=rollandben post=92589773]

Conji never Jam you !![/quote
When I'm not a dog.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by uvie66: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

The only way out is to compromise...since all of you are having financial challenges. Only make love when your sister in-law is out of the house.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by uvie66: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kondomatic:
Why is she staying with you?
She is staying with them because she can't afford her own apartment.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AmazingELixir: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
lipsrsealed

How Op even manipulate his tool to stand up in a situation like that beats my imagination
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ebukamatth(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
This matter pass me
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LKTJ123(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bbbwings:
Look at yew Is sex food angry
Oga Lemme O!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by uvie66: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

Guy call it as it is...you live in one room, which one be self contained
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ebukamatth(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy

Guy which one be fikifiki?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.