Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93918 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.

How can two people living in one room be renting house for another person...if they have plenty money they won’t be in one room in the first place...

Btw, a grown ass woman living with a couple in one room, should tell u her case is is not ordinary.... I’m 99% sure she doesn’t have job..no boyfriend....so she’s always around more than the owners of the one room seff

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by konkonbilo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol.. This one con get as e be. Different people with different wahala
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by valentinenkem: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Her pussy is always wet, please find how u can discuss with your wife concerning the situation.... Soon, she will seduce u to Bleep her please becareful brother
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by konkonbilo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:
Your matter tie gele
con wear make up and high heels join.. Lol
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Hollusilva28(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
my advice look for nearby coded guest room in your area that collect 5oonaira for 1hour. I mean for short time, take your wife there, anytime you're Hot but make sure you plan your time. atleast she's your wife, nobody would question you, if they see you and your wife in the guest house together. is not for life, just for a while situation. I understand your sister in law too is in a dilemma situation living together with you and your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by micflo28(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
You have no extra room and you accommodate an outsider in a self contained house. Better begin to ask her when she will get a place of hers or get married and start making plans to get an extra room for your kids when dey start coming

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by onome2013: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
She is convid 19 wish you need to eradicate from the house or alternatively,you do it satisfactorily in the afternoon when she is not around by finding your back to the house.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy

U aff soil finish.....nobody uses that kind of bed again....it’s the sound of two flesh jamming each other that’s the issue
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Xbee007(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Believe this story at your own peril. Bawal has a very wide imagination. He makes up lots of stories every year just for the fun of it.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Vikalinda(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
ojuu4u:
Staying in one room, yet bringing third party, even toddler that not ur kid, you should not imaging of bringing her to stay with you let alone fully mature woman!

Apart from sex, you people will not be able to discuss as couples freely.

You are not financially matured enof to bring person/s at this level of ur financial status, you must tell ur wife to tell her sister to leave ur house, if she refuses tell her urself.

Since ur sister in law cannot see, you should open her eyes to see.
on pont
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Siberry: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yout wife is comfortable having sex in front on her sibling. Your wife should have a conversation with her. She should go get her own accomodation or go stay with a friend. Does she not have conscience?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by smiliyB(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
The woman is 30 ffs! Make you and your wife contribute money buy husband for her.
Omo shocked shocked What did I just read... I read that thinking it'll end with "buy apartment"

You no well walahi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:
How can you even get it up with someone else in the room?

How very awkward. There's nothing you can do until she leaves, but there is a way you can make her leave faster.

Make love to your wife very noisily. It will make her uncomfortable, which will make her device plans to leave sharp sharp. Do it during the daytime too when she is around. Infact, do it at every given opportunity and soon you will notice she will start frowning anytime she sees any funny moves between you two. From frown she will moonwalk out with her load and return no more.
You never see desperate woman, she wants to share that man with her sister.
She has a mission.

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DisLifeSha: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
You're right. He specializes in za orza room matters
Saintinoo:

There is no sitting room, didn't you see the part he said it is a 1 room sef con?

This matter na Buhari fit settle am.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by konkonbilo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
mama d mama wink when expert de talk make the rest keep quiet
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
konkonbilo:
con wear make up and high heels join.. Lol
As in ehn
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by kiddkash(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
what about kpa kpa kpa made by their body
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by konkonbilo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:

As in ehn
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:

What's BDSM.
Bondage Discipline... Forgot the rest, it is a sex style where you treat the person like a slave.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Siberry:
Yout wife is comfortable having sex in front on her sibling. Your wife should have a conversation with her. She should go get her own accomodation or go stay with a friend. Does she not have conscience?

Just pray that you will not be in mess... u think a grown ass lady living with a couple in one room likes it.....I bet she doesn’t have a job, boyfriend.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by calabardick(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unnerve:

You are a wicked man. cheesy

Do you know the kind of sexual torment your sister-in-law is passing through every time she hears you and your wife moaning?
I'm very sure she's gotten so wet so many times that it's now feeling like a dam down there.

You're a very wicked man

I can imagine this, she might even be mastubating during the show.

Hope this lady won't seduce him one day, that's if he's elegant and monstrous on bed?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Emerie22(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:

You are on point baby
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by calabardick(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:

You never see desperate woman, she wants to share that man with her sister.
She has a mission.

No mind am, he doesn't even understand the situation
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Buksaylor: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
She's a good and disciplined woman,if not you for don wire her too!
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Goodman247: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fake stories, if it is true which l doubt, how will a grown ass 30 year old woman be staying with his sister and her husband in a one room
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
calabardick:

No mind am, he doesn't even understand the situation
He should take out time to ask his wife, some girls share their men, maybe this one is here to collect her contribution.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buksaylor:
She's a good and disciplined woman,if not you for don wire her too!
Disciplined woman living with a new couple at 30

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Try party with her, one day while making love to ur wife and if you find out she's awake, invite to the bed for the session
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Reference(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is what I fail to understand about Africans.
Challenges affect everything except sex.
Smaller apartment, perhaps reduced meals, low budget entertainment... everything cut down except the sex.... why?

Out of the devastating world wars of almost a century ago and the terrible suffering it left in Europe an important legacy arose apart from the women's liberation movement, that is, smaller families.

When squeezed by hardship the typical European sheds weight to maintain dignity. He just cuts things out of his life. The black man and to some extent the Asian will wiggle and wiggle to manage and watch his dignity collapse.

Chief. How can you be thinking about sex in such a position. Sex is also meant for procreation and nature is telling you that you are not resourced to 'multiply', to expand your family. So rather than wiggle and risk lowering your standard of living even further listen to nature speaking to you and cut it out completely and let the pain of abstinence motivate you to move your general prospects forward.

If YOU DONOT. You will engage a slippery slope of serious poverty. If you wiggle and find a way the sex will become frequent and before you know it a child will arrive and overun your finances and subduct your plans. Then that sister-w-in-law will have all the more reason to stay and before you know it you are tempted to sleep with her while your wife nurses.

Circumstances is speaking to you and the part of your brain that controls reasoning is still alive.
DONOT LET THE PART THAT CONTROLS RAW EMOTION.... RAW PASSION KILL IT.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

Bondage Discipline... Forgot the rest, it is a sex style where you treat the person like a slave.

undecided.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Hedonisco: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blissquare:
There is a reason why poor people stay poor and rich people remain rich.

If one is poor in finance, one should not be poor in judgement or association

This is actually a super important piece of advice for those who care to learn the right lessons.

If you no get money, get sense, waka well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.