Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93913 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by idahme(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Omo! This put things is perspective. The sister needs to go.

OP how can you even be hôrny when your in-law is right there with you guys in the room? Na wa for you and your wife o. Help her rent a place please. She is not enjoying the show. I pity her.

I just wonder why she cannot return to her parent’s house.

It beats my imagination.......
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Op, its not right.

Doesn't she have a friend or other family members with enough rooms she can cohabit with?

If its me, I won't let you touch me until she leaves. I won't even allow any of my siblings sleep over if I find myself in that situation. Kai! Not nice.

Some people have mad love for their siblings, you know.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
[/b] grin

@ the bolded really had me ROFLOL...
For what na? You badt.
To make her not be able to moan loudly cool
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Neddyogu(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Save up and get a bigger apartment.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by segun18(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:
Your matter tie gele

LOL you are wickedly mischievous
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by sexuential: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.

Step. Up ur Hussle and leave the house for ur in law. Go get another apartment. Unless u av intention of bleeping her one day in a party which is very soon
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

To make her not be able to moan loudly cool

Lol. ...

That's suffocation.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

When you were younger, you fancied getting married to a lady whose younger sister would visit you guys so you can knack her in the shadows. Lol wink
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Lakesydha4real(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

you need to make up at other times when she isnt home aside night time only. I once dated a babe whose sister was staying with her outside my own location. we were making up in the bath as time went on.....
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Digitalstarlite: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

Thr**some loading
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by woky: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Guy hustle oo
So that you go get visitor's room
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol. ...

That's suffocation.
There is nose for breathing na. Have you heard of BDSM? What would you call that?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by drLammy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sooner you go start Twosome ....Lol

But I no sure you dey handle the sister well cuz your sister in-law for don dey find m and to tempt you

Not an advice tho
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bro you bought one and got the other for free, Buy one get one free grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Fourwinds: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin

Somehow, reading this made me uneasy...like mentally cramped

Don't do it till she leaves.
hmmmmmm...the thing dey disturb his wife and himself.. So he won't be patient for her to go... If it is self contain, I thought it should have parlour attached... Except OP is not telling us the truth
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by obashiakpu(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
I can feel the way OP is feeling. I remember one time I visited my friend and late in the night the girl friend came in from far place. In short I didn't sleep again the whole night.

My Advice
You better make a schedule when she will be out to enjoy yourselves. Or better still discuss with your wife and find out her own mind.
Meanwhile, she should go back to village if at 30 she cannot afford to pay for a room apartment and she has no serious boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ZooOga: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges,

pls put your prayer request/s in for bigger and better living conditions. ask your sister in-law to join you. there's extra power in joint prayers. wink

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by kiddkash(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

must you do it?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kittex7:

I'm laughing ooo
Your comment is unfair ooo
Well I would advise him to devide the room with curtain Sha...
divide the room with a curtain into two parts? that one don turn to hostel nau. �

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
You married, yet you are staying in a one room self con. gringringrin funny indeed but sha e no concern me, maybe she wants her share, my advice is to send her home.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.

Attention to details: 1/10

3 Likes

WarriFirstSon:

There is nose for breathing na. Have you heard of BDSM? What would you call that?

What's BDSM.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Beey(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

Let me ask, why are you even housing someone when it’s obvious you and wife are not financially okay? Assuming her sister wasn’t married to you , wouldn’t she she still have a roof over her head? If you don’t set boundaries with in-laws , some will take advantage of you. Are their parents living and if they are, why is she staying with you? What kind of parent would frustrate a married daughter by sending a sibling knowing well they live in a single room? Is there a possibility you can send her back to her parents and help her from there? If not, does she stay home all day? Because the other option would be for you and wife to try fix time during the day when you two can sneak at home and enjoy your marital rights. Weigh your options and see what works.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ojuu4u(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:
How can you even get it up with someone else in the room?

How very awkward. There's nothing you can do until she leaves, but there is a way you can make her leave faster.

Make love to your wife very noisily. It will make her uncomfortable, which will make her device plans to leave sharp sharp. Do it during the daytime too when she is around. Infact, do it at every given opportunity and soon you will notice she will start frowning anytime she sees any funny moves between you two. From frown she will moonwalk out with her load and return no more.

Childish and abnormal, this guys are married couples and not olosho now,

He is the one who rented his apartment, he shouldn't be too timid to ask visitors that refused to go " when are you going? Let her go and say whatever she wants to say, its a free world

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Vikalinda(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
OP, their three options that you must take to help her from being wet Everytime you both have sex and save you and your wife from being unconfortable.
1 You can get her a one room accommodation nearby so that she can still visit often and maybe still eat food from your house if she can't provide food for herself.
2. You can go and get a one bedroom flat that is cheaper, some of this flats has little difference in price with self-contain apartment so that she sleep in the palour.
3. You can ask her to go and look for a female friend that they can share an apartment that will be cheaper.
You can discuss it with her and tell her that you are not comfortable with it, explain to her that it is wrong even if all of you are comfortable it, them allow her suggest what she want.
the earlier the better so that we will not hear of a news of a man who impregnated two sisters.
please don't tell me this can't be me!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by area74: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let's imagine if the woman is the husband sister, will the wife tolerate such nonsense?

OP, in reality and some times in life, we just have to do the right thing without giving a damn if someone is hurt or not. From the beginning, you shouldn't have accepted that from your wife because would have also opposed it vehemently if the woman was coming from you. Let your wife talk to her sister to move away from the house. Why would a 30 year old woman be so shameless to be sleeping in the same room with a couple?

Most sacrifices we make for people's comfort can never be reciprocated when the situation turnaround.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by princepee: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.
u don't know what a room self con is?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by jamesoreen: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
If truly what you are saying is correct, It is only God can help you out. It is a good thing to help someone in need. Your wrong decision might tamper your destiny forever. Temptation is knocking at your door, but never give in to seducing spirit. At some points, you may not be able to handle what is to come, but the Lord will deliver you. Try and find a better time with your wife probably when her sister is not around. I know things are tough right now, but if you can afford small room for her, pls do it. Your sister inlaw is a taboo for you, pls dont do anything stupid. I pray may the Lord give you the grace to overcome and May He bless me and u abundantly. Your life will no remain the same again in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Cocao(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
How are all of you comfortable? I don't know the situation that led to this family entanglement but I pray you come out of this soon and get a bigger apartment.

Because I can't wrap my head around it. 2 people are barely comfortable in a self contain, talk more of 3

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
segun18:

LOL you are wickedly mischievous
What am I supposed to say?
Should I tell him that a couple living in a self con is not supposed to have people sleep over, let alone indefinitely?
Should I tell him that a thirty year old unmarried woman is not supposed to stay with newlyweds for long?
Should I ask him if the lady doesn't have parents?
Should I tell him that he just got a second wife because that lady will seduce him? (I'm 70% sure)
You see?
I just weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.