Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64900 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Yigalanshey(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Cars available at affordable rate check my profile for more
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freshkpomo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Verdict: 404

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hundjager: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damn! This is a really good writeup, so many lessons for married couples to take home for their own benefits.

Talking about benefits, Diversifying your income is the surest way to financial freedom. There are few things to consider before building a side hustle. One is to check your employment contract to be sure it allows it. Tolani Tayo-Osikoya shares more in FCMBtop5in5 masterclass series
Click to watch https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just 14days?
I'll rather wait for 14yrs update. undecided

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kingeye80: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice encounter.����
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nancy1986: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Life is a gamble
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Juliusmomoh: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
I have booked space already hoping to read something thrilling.

However, based on my intellectual capacity, and my vast knowledge and wisdom, tactically, calculated, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of proverbs, mandate and authorization, I have come to a concentrated and definite and profound conclusion that I actually still have nothing to say
u fui
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by danilmo: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:
Wash panties and cook?
Trust me.. Alpha males and Redpillers won't like this post.. They won't take this funny. They will call you a simp.

so even if ur husband want to mumulish wash ur pant u ll b proud of him bah?? Only God knows the kind of pussy ass son people like u ll breed..

Na una dey train grown up son wey go run go beg stranger to help am kill snake after una don reduce his Manny spirit..
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Dalby(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bola146:
Marriage is sweet when you get married to your best friend.
Until your best friend tells you that there is no more spark, you 2 are now like brother and sister...

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Burntcoal(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
14 days? Come back in 14yrs.

I wish u a blissful marriage
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
Op you too like zee world, and romantic novel, I guess you have watch Diego and paloma before?

Keep dreaming hope you wake up soon..

grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Marriage with your best friend is the best.
Wishing you all the best and more
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
This person doesn't sound like he was ever a hard guy. From him feeling guilty after sex to finally washing undies, those are not traits of a hard guy.

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
vivypretty:
Stop saying 2 weeks in marriage and his already dishing out marriage tips. There are people who don't last up to 2 weeks before going there separate ways, besides the unmarried folks can learn that marriage gives you a guilt free *** experience, if nothing else. grin
You dey mind them? Bad belle people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Raalsalghul: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thrash! undecided

Absolute thrash! undecided

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by 2special(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just find a reasonable girl marry and if you want to enjoy your marriage as a man...Just do these 3 things (1) whatever she wants do it (2) Whatever she wants, do it (3) Whatever she wants, do it....the only time you stand your feet is when what she wants is destiny sensitive....you spend about 18 hours between your bed and your office, and the office or outside is war but at home you need to calm down else you live a miserable life....A soldier does need those weapons in the barrack...What she need at home is service.....

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by highcadre: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
MARRIAGE IS HARD WORK! !!!!!!
I used to interpret the saying "Marriage is not for small boys" to mean small boys in terms of age, until I visited a female mentor that has been in marriage for 47 years.

I asked, so what is the secret of your over 47 years in marriage?
Beaming, she retorted; My son, the expectations you bring into marriage will either spell its doom or success. I married my husband without expectations of enjoying his money or buying cars for me, but with time, my patience, hard work and God-fearing attitude yielded results of getting cars, houses, taking care of our children and all that.

You see, if a married lady keeps on nagging in the house, she pushes the spirit of her husband from the home. If you make the man unhappy, you make the house uncomfortable.

So, I married without high expectations from my husband but simply to make him happy always.

Yes, for the past 47 years, I would be the first to get up from bed and the last to go back to bed. I bath the kids, do devotions with them, prepare breakfast for my husband and boil hot water for him to bath. I iron his clothes he would take to work, kiss him and wish him the best in his daily endeavours.

I asked my old woman, so then what does the man do in return? She laughed all heart and hearty and replied; You see, this is the mistake you young ones make in marriage.
YOU DO SOMETHING TO YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE AND EXPECT SAME REWARD FROM HIM OR HER, THIS IS WRONG!

When it becomes your attitude to always please your husband or wife, the other person responds naturally. Indeed, if nothing touches the palm tree, it doesn't rattle.

She continued, my son, never carry how rich or poor your family is into marriage. After all, you knew very well the status of your family and decided to marry that man or woman.

Love only compels would- be couples into marriage but it doesn't sustain marriage. Rather, understanding, patience, communication and most importantly, forgiveness sustain every marriage. High expectations are the symptoms of divorce in marriages.

Sometimes you hear, I want to marry a mother, a business partner, God fearing person etc. You can't get all your expectations in one person. With time and depending on your relationship, you may get some. So minimise your expectations in marriage.

To cut the long story short, as too much cook spoil the broth, she concluded on the mistakes couple should resist at all cost in marriage:

1) Never say you have made your wife or husband somebody from a nobody. It hurts. God only use you as an agent for transformation, give the glory to God.

2) Let the man be head financially, emotionally,
physically and spiritually, whilst the woman exercise diligence in the use of the tongue.

3) Children are not the ultimate in marriage. They are given to enhance your marriage. When God delays in giving you a child, have every reason to live a happy marital life.

4) Sex is a major morale booster after a hard day's stressful life. Try to be sexual beings and not "Angels" in that marriage

5) Resort to God often and less to men to solve your marital disputes.

6) Let the women " Make up" their characters much more than they make up their body.

Indeed, marriage is not for small boys because small boys struggle to forgive, demand everything speedily, lack the patience to wait, have so many friends etc.
Make every effort to let that marriage work and may God help us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congratulations new husband. God will continually give you and your wife wisdom to build your home.

As your testimony is sweet in the beginning, it will be sweet all round and when challenges of life comes (not bad behaviors like cheating or abuse), God will keep you both strong to navigate it as a
team.

Guilty free sex is dope o jare.

Amen.

I love stories like this.

Depopulating the camp of 'Nigerian' marriages one marriage at a time.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by byinks(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
When He gets tired of her KPEKUS, He'll Open another thread grin grin

Hmmm ....May God strengthen him.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Vitamin17(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
undecided
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Victorious12: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:
https://twitter.com/iamthe_eagle/status/1292034291933884416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

I am scared of Marriage
God help me
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by richie240: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
So, what's his 'experience after 14 days of marriage'.

All I can see up there are stories (writeups) biko!
cool
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by lifenija: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
rubbish thread was expecting something shocking like u waited after marriage pussy turn out like well
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Dalil8: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
After just 2 weeks hmmm

In 10 years time when the kids start popping in you'll be singing and dancing to a different tune lol.

Marriage is like serving a life sentence in Jail. I value my freedom so no thanks.

#Teambabymamas
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by temposea: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one bro.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by OdefaGirl(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Marry your friend......e get why....if I open my own thread, una go rush am but right now I need to be calming down cool
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Proffdada: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who else thinks Mekwe is make way grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Sachiopropty(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

Nice one
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
After being married for just 14 days? grin grin

When will he start the marriage counselling business proper? After 30 days of marriage I guess grin

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
vivypretty:
Stop saying 2 weeks in marriage and his already dishing out marriage tips. There are people who don't last up to 2 weeks before going there separate ways, besides the unmarried folks can learn that marriage gives you a guilt free *** experience, if nothing else. grin

Not really. Two weeks is too small. Children changes the entire dynamics of marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.