Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64905 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by debbydams(f): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Seriously
dingbang:
Very true..marry someone who you can relate with.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Good...And only a partner who is actually a friend can guarantee u a great conversation spiced with versatile.

Unfortunately not every relationship has that friendship connect.

Both male and female should have little knowledge of almost everything...It matters

You get bored easily? are u January born?

@ bold, OMG! What is the essence then? Sex?

December.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
danilmo:

u lock at discretion.. beside what did u mean by (there would b no husband)

i would have told you what i meant if you were a simp!.. But no! You're an alpha male, an alpha male knows all things and clearly understand feminine matters.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:
Wash panties and cook?
Trust me.. Alpha males and Redpillers won't like this post.. They won't take this funny. They will call you a simp.
I'm an advocate of the red pill. No red piller will have an issue with helping his wife. We're against female manipulation. We know where we stand
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm an advocate of the red pill. No red piller will have an issue with helping his wife. We're against female manipulation. We know where we stand

well.. Tell that to your brother quoting me..maybe he's taking 'made in Nigeria redpill'. Tell him, coz i care not where ya'll Alphas stand.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ledaman: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bros go and sit down allow ur wifey to drop babies first you can now tell us the story about Marriage ok either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Bobxin: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
So many big boobs, perfect round asses, figure 8 out there in town......I dont even know which one to make as best friend talk more of marrying her......

Temptation everywhere I go...

Simple! �
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by 2kurupt(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol, only 2 weeks and this fellow want to write epistle
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Mryacks: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:
https://twitter.com/iamthe_eagle/status/1292034291933884416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

https://twitter.com/iamthe_eagle/status/1292034291933884416

Cool...
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by prettysassygirl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
The writer is full of wisdom.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by danilmo: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

i would have told you what i meant if you were a simp!.. But no! You're an alpha male, an alpha male knows all things and clearly understand feminine matters.

ehn ehn, but what's ur own perfect definition of a simp .. lol
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tango123: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Justdogood:
See this Op oooooo.

2weeks into a life time journey, you are already writing an epistle.
Na hin be say when una go do 5years anniversary your write up will be bigger than the oxford advanced learners Dictionary of modern English.

Wetin reverend Father no go see for nkechi mouth during communion?

Guy hold your advice. Ring us back next 5yrs or 10yrs make we here as hin dey sound then.
Who no know, no know.
The only institution that gives you certificate before attending it.
Hmmmm

Wisdom.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Funny experience. Meanwhile there's a Top 5-in-5 series organised by FCMB that shares tips on how to run a business, no matter how little your buisness is, I’m sure you need to see what the professionals have for you. http://FCMB.com/top5
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

@ bold, OMG! What is the essence then? Sex?

December.
It comes with a lot of input, especially exposure...If the exposure/experience is not there, friendship will be soo boring. Same gist, over and over. Thats y sometimes, You see married people hovering online looking for who to gist with or probably chat up a colleague at work at odd hours.

And when the friendship outside starts filling up the blank spaces, feelings starts developing.

las las, no be everyone will be lucky to be with that amazing partner....Because most times we place wants above needs when it comes to selection of partners.

December, stubborn people...grin But I get January vibes from u o thats y I asked.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by amakadlite(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
IF you desire marriage, marry a compatible partner cos IF you marry an incompatible partner, it will be like COVID-19, the daily cases will just keep on increasing.
well said
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by earnit3: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by timstone(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Marry your friend!!!! There's nothing like it. I miss my ex. "*wish I married you max** it would have been fun all the way.

If you guys are friends, anything but cheating goes. Even farting in each others presence won't be an issue. You turn it to scores. I remember the day my ex farted so loud and I told him I didn't like it and he said i should answer him Sir whenever he farts. cheesy like seriously?? shocked shocked.. an MD of a Hotel for that matter. So I said ehennn.. let the game begin and he jokinly said look, if you try it, Mme gbu gi egbu lol... And we both laughed it off. You know? That kind of freedom with your spouse. Not someone who so uptight and takes every little thing serious like Hitler.

Oga continue to enjoy your marriage.

Nice one.

Give us the story why didn't you marry him
We want to learn
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RTSC: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is always sweet at the beginning.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

It comes with a lot of input, especially exposure...If the exposure/experience is not there, friendship will be soo boring. Same gist, over and over. Thats y sometimes, You see married people hovering online looking for who to gist with or probably chat up a colleague at work at odd hours.

And when the friendship outside starts filling up the blank spaces, feelings starts developing.

las las, no be everyone will be lucky to be with that amazing partner....Because most times we place wants above needs when it comes to selection of partners.

Do you agree with married couple giving each other space once in a while? cheesy
Not space as in living separately....space as in "allow me catch my breath you're smoldering me" kinda space

December, stubborn people...grin But I get January vibes from u o thats y I asked.

You believe in astrology? Tell me more about December people let me confirm how accurate you are cheesy
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RTSC: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bola146:
Marriage is sweet when you get married to your best friend.
The western world has a 50% divorce rate.

And unlike Nigeria, most of them married for love and people they thought were their friends.

Friendship does not make marriage last and sweet.
It's God that does that.

You can meet a man today, get married tomorrow, and it would be the best relationship you have ever had.

You can Marry who you thought is a friend and a lover, and you would start wondering when it all went wrong in the relationship.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ninobraw(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
So
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
VULCAN:
It's obvious you're unmarried.

Even Kim Kardashian farts freely in her house

That's disgusting! Ewww!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
freeborn02:

Then you are not ready to get married

Look. It's not everyone that can tolerate that. These are the kind of things that make you lose respect.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by SpartanJ: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kindly explore the romance tricks, she works on your body and you also work on hers .... kissing, smooching, touching and romancing sensitive parts of the body especially weak points...

Multiple orgasm is guaranteed with sweet moaning from her and even you It does not require that much energy i tell you.

And it can go on for more than an hour when both of you are in synch. You can then decide to wrap it up with your stallion...because at this point all she wants is you in her.

Goodluck
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jaqenhghar: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
After 14 days na him e dey make mouth. Wait till after 5 years lets hear what gwan

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
danilmo:

ehn ehn, but what's ur own perfect definition of a simp .. lol

well a simp to me is a man that knows he has emotions and he's nt ashame or afraid to show it. He knows he's not perfect and he's not too proud when he errs.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by VULCAN(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tell us that you don't fart in your house. grin

TechDaddy:

That's disgusting! Ewww!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Do you agree with married couple giving each other space once in a while? cheesy
Not space as in living separately....space as in "allow me catch my breath you're smoldering me" kinda space

You believe in astrology? Tell me more about December people let me confirm how accurate you are cheesy
First off I am a jealous lover guy...But, I believe best way to enjoy my woman is give her freedom, but be a teaser, and her friend. Trust me she will centre her fun. leisure and pleasure around me. This works perfectly for me...

Of course our profession cannot be same, so definitely we need our space Sometimes...It is necessary to always ignite that spark of scarcity create value...

In essence, I give my partner space to be herself, so I can enjoy her...Caging a lady cannot give me best of her...I love to have fun. Definitely so many ways to unwind...cheesy

Astrology, It works to an extent. I don't know your date..in Dec.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by danilmo: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

well a simp to me is a man that knows he has emotions and he's nt ashame or afraid to show it. He knows he's not perfect and he's not too proud when he errs.

the way u ladies are emotionally unsecured, cry at the possible chance, won't it be embarrassing if ur man does that. grin.

not that men don't av emotions but they choose to hold up to boost confidence that they are on top of their game and not timid.. this is making them a winner in many sectors they engage in..The protective factor nd guard for the family. In the simple example Imagine ur husband running away and shouting at the site of a Rat/Mouse/cockroach like u ladies. grin

Encourage men confidence to man up. its natural.

one dude committed suicide last month because he was accused of Rape.. embarrassing right? yes, mere allegation o..

anyway, letting me know abt the clause of 'would no b husband' doesn't change the fact that men naturally has emotion like ladies but ignored the physical facial sign.

Meanwhile wen asked about ones emotion, nobody should hide his feelings to any partner be it male or female.

hope u ll accept an agree with my assertion and tell me more about the 'would no b husband'....?
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by McTobe(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Op calm down, let the woman try your patience first. Marriage is a private affair now that you are already doing it on social media I hope you will not report her first misbehavior on Twitter too.
What Op is saying reminds me the story of how a newly mentally deranged person misbehaves and run around the town shouting on the top of his voice while another mate in the mental asylum sits calmly smiling and saying to himself ”We have all been there”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.