Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64906 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is at that point you will realise that twitter standards starts and ends on the timeline.

Baba, don forget add 'Nairaland standards, Instagram standards, FaceBook standards, TikTok standards and BigBrotherNaija standards' ends too

grin grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
All this talk of marrying a friend no follow. The female friends I have are the ones who originally wanted something romantically, but I stuck them in the friend zone, never to escape in the nearest or distant future.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
Just two weeks in marriage and this one has turned himself to a Marriage Counselor. Mtcheew undecided
abi o, the girl never shout on him.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nonsense!!!

Just 2 weeks and he is running his mouth already!!

Honeymoon period will soon be over!!

Stop giving Criteria for Marriage.. It is highly unnecessary!!

My Advice to fellow singles: Never marry just because of steady sex

That is a shallow Mentality undecided

Lest I forget, never wash any Undies Pls undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Mvena(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:
https://twitter.com/iamthe_eagle/status/1292034291933884416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

Can't believe I read everything
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by nemynely(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

All of these wisdom and experience in just two weeks alone? shocked shocked shocked Hmḿmmmmm
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by VULCAN(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's obvious you're unmarried.

Even Kim Kardashian farts freely in her house

TechDaddy:
Fart in my presence when you're not mad?

You better go to the loo or take some fruits before you bastardize my lungs. lipsrsealed

Let's respect ourselves biko!!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ModestGal(f): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hm
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by iswallker(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why write this shit after two weeks.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hedonisco: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
You never start. Awon 'holy' nice guys.

Come back and remix your experience after 'ordinary' 14 months.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by barrypro: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok, good you are happy
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by bukunmi01: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
Just two weeks in marriage and this one has turned himself to a Marriage Counselor. Mtcheew undecided

Countless other unions have been destroyed in less than two weeks after wedding. Allow the Op to enjoy every bit of his union. Not every union will fail
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Offpoint: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
When He gets tired of her KPEKUS, He'll Open another thread grin grin
Can I know you? I want to make you my friend.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by millionboi2: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Justdogood:
See this Op oooooo.

2weeks into a life time journey, you are already writing an epistle.
Na hin be say when una go do 5years anniversary your write up will be bigger than the oxford advanced learners Dictionary of modern English.

Wetin reverend Father no go see for nkechi mouth during communion?

Guy hold your advice. Ring us back next 5yrs or 10yrs make we here as hin dey sound then.
Who no know, no know.
The only institution that gives you certificate before attending it.
Hmmmm
by then him no go get mouth talk self
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mrdipye(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

How will it shock them...cheesy

What I mean is, couples are always in a rush to start having sex that they don't take enough time to get to know each other, to have good conversations, to build a friendship, to enjoy each other's company without sex. Hardly.
Most relationship these days is nothing without sex. No substance.
Infact, most of them start having sex in less than a month of knowing each other.
Take out the sex, and everything falls apart.
That is why most married couples start to have problems after they've had their fill of each other.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Biglittlelois(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is the sole reason partners must be spiritually, physically, mentally, psycologically, socially, self educationally, and financially fit before approaching God's alter for His seal.

The fitness in all sphere gives birth to soulful connection (mental friendship), and connection births transparency, and transparency births communication, and communication births good family construction. Many marriages (Christian marriages inclusively) cracks or shakes or staggers or shatters or falls due to partial connections, and it is declared unfit..

Physical appearances and tastes are still powerless when partners are not fit and ready in all spheres..

-And to those who always think every marital problem is to cast or to bind or is absence of Christ in it, you are polluting and killing your spirituality with ignorance...

kiss
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by danilmo: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

Lolz.. For the records..there would be no husband..
But wait oo.. So washing pant na bad thing but licking plate no be bad tin. Nah your type sha dey faint for labour room las las.

u lock at discretion.. beside what did u mean by (there would b no husband)
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

What I mean is, couples are always in a rush to start having sex that they don't take time to get to know each other, to have good conversations, to build a friendship, to enjoy each other's company without sex. Hardly.

Most relationship these days is nothing without sex. No substance.
Take out the sex, and everything falls apart.
That is why married couples start to have problems after they've had their fill of each other.
Ook....True.

It is worst with those that are doing no sex before marriage...Most people on this table, ones they secure a little job, boom! they want to marry....Only to rush to quench sexual needs....But a lot is involved in Marriage, even though sex is a great spice to it.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Drizzy5001(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
I no go fit wash pant for any woman.. Biko!

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I no go fit wash pant for any woman.. Biko!
grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Fisher007: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Come back and give us update after 5 yrs. Hmmm
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Mekenz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
I give kudos to the oops for getting married, especially at these difficult times, it is not easy. majority are afraid of ordinary commitment in a relationship talk more of marriage. but I will say these to you, marriage doesn't have a working manual so to speak, you do what is best for you and your partner.
saying someone must wash his or her partner opata should be relative, not a due or die affairs. every marriage is different.

for instance I never saw my father in the kitchen cooking while I was young, my mom does all the cooking without complaints, and they are enjoying their union. this is just one example, my points is do what is best for your own marriage, not what others are doing or expecting, because every marriage is different.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Ook....True.

It is worst with those that are doing no sex before marriage...Most people on this table, ones they secure a little job, boom! they want to marry....Only to rush to quench sexual needs....But a lot is involved in Marriage, even though sex is a great spice to it.

Personally, I don't have the patience to be with someone I can't have great conversations with.
I get bored easily.
Great conversations nourishes the mind.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
TechDaddy:
Fart in my presence when you're not mad?

You better go to the loo or take some fruits before you bastardize my lungs. lipsrsealed

Let's respect ourselves biko!!

Then you are not ready to get married
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by symplyrachel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just two weeks Calm down first
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wash undies and cook? Taaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
He is still at the honeymoon stage.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Awoleesu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
My sincere prayer for you OP, may your love and marriage last for life!

May you never discover the 'scam' in it! Amen!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
I have booked space already hoping to read something thrilling.

However, based on my intellectual capacity, and my vast knowledge and wisdom, tactically, calculated, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of proverbs, mandate and authorization, I have come to a concentrated and definite and profound conclusion that I actually still have nothing to say
You are not serious o. You made read to the end of your post angry
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Personally, I don't have the patience to be with someone I can't have great conversations with.
I get bored easily.
Great conversations nourishes the mind.
Good...And only a partner who is actually a friend can guarantee u a great conversation spiced with versatile.

Unfortunately not every relationship has that friendship connect.

Both male and female should have little knowledge of almost everything...It matters

You get bored easily? are u January born?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.