Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64954 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by buzorcharles(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
TechDaddy:
Fart in my presence when you're not mad?

You better go to the loo or take some fruits before you bastardize my lungs. lipsrsealed

Let's respect ourselves biko!!

U havent gotten The ONE
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by elasticlala: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
He has not even started. Go back there.... come back & update us in 6 months time. God be with you till you come again
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by spiritedtete: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
14 days... only! You are yet to fuel the bus.... great start by the way
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Juliusmomoh: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bola146:
Marriage is sweet when you get married to your best friend.
Who then is ur best friend ?
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
buzorcharles:

U havent gotten The ONE

I pray that day comes grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
Unfortunately these days, couples are all about different sex styles.

Na for marriage e go shock them
How will it shock them...cheesy
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by HomerTimpson: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
Congratulations. Yawns undecided
yawns ? *feminist alert*
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ayenale1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wait till you give birth to your first born, life will tire you from 3months pregnancy by that time to write will not come your mind...u will see pen and paper u go run...

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by na2016: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
@OP,Two weeks is too early for you to make conclusions bro.
As for going to market and cooking, my advice is that should actually be done whenextremely neccessary (for instance when she is not feeling fine). Women tend to take you for granted when you help alot with things that are predominantly done by them.

You are free to attack me but with time, you will see what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op, only 14 days you are here, na testimony you wan give or advise you dey give, you still dey open bible for Table of content not to talk of chapter one of Genesis and you are writing this epistle, wait till a child appear on the scene and madam don drop up to 3 kids, then we will be ready to hear you, anyway I wish you happy married life. We that has put 20 years into it will advise you to hold your peace for now.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Dalil8: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
tayo200:
i love people that says the truth.. free mekwe is pure Bliss.. like me now, on a Sunday morning, after getting dressed for church, I'll quickly up her skirt and give her one or two.. before going to work, everyday, one or two.. I just pray I marry someone that likes it too.. marriage should be sweet abeg... just marry your best friend..

btw I'm single and searching

Guy na u go tire

Even if she be like Kim Karshadian, 2 weeks u don already dey look outside.

Ask Offset and Kanye

Variety is the spice of life tongue

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by wavylevel: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
What a simp!

14 days after marriage you are talking bollocks!

Open another thread after 6 years.

Nigerians can like to mumu sha!

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
Just two weeks in marriage and this one has turned himself to a Marriage Counselor. Mtcheew undecided
I tell you my brother..
Make he come back in a year.
grin
He no go be the same again. His life go turn upside down. Compound misery lipsrsealed
14-days is too early for this rubbish. Yeye still dey shak both of them no doubt. Them go wake up in couple of months & everything go clear for him eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Dalil8: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
elasticlala:
He has not even started. Go back there.... come back & update us in 6 months time. God be with you till you come again

Lol

Na real GOD BE WITH AM, the journey no be here oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by FuerzA: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
IF you desire marriage, marry a compatible partner cos IF you marry an incompatible partner, it will be like COVID-19, the daily cases will just keep on increasing.

With no case discharged grin
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Lambarry1: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
No wonder Nigerian guys are lacking behind . You whole life is centered on guilt free sex and idolizing your wife's body. You guys have a long way to go. Wetin concern God if you take holy communion during sex. You are only fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by sonnie10: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:

Hearing the Angels compliment you as you take every stroke

https://twitter.com/iamthe_eagle/status/1292034291933884416

This is blasphemy!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Karlifate: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Marry your friend......e get why....if I open my own thread, una go rush am but right now I need to be calming down cool
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by LINTUNE(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
Just two weeks in marriage and this one has turned himself to a Marriage Counselor. Mtcheew undecided
e tire me , i swear..
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Karlifate: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
FuerzA:

With no case discharged grin
Na so.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PremierGuy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Must everything be on social media
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by vivypretty(f): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=92599332]

Two weeks is too small, yes but there are people who didn't last up to 2weeks. Children changes the entire dynamics of marriage, yes but there are people who separated after 20 years of marriage in spite of having children in the marriage.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by SenecaTheYonger: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=vivypretty post=92600257][/quote]

Don’t know where you’re going with your argument but my point is that 2 weeks is too early to be saying all that.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by alizma: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
I tire o, only the gullible ones will take this serious. Imagine give a report, two weeks into a journey of more than 50years if God permits
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Saao(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tina001:
don't mind him, his eyes will soon clear. Me wey be 7 years plus never talk, na 14 days sex in the share.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by thinkmoney(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

I thought you wanted to write about your experience?
Happy marriage life all the same.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tatashi: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na so we talk our own until our eyes open after two years. This is for men who want to listen.if you want respect from your wife, Pls make "respecting" come easy for her. Alot of marriages pack up today because many men have lost it. No woman respects a man who
Doesn't respect himself
Who cheats
Who cannot provide
A man who doesn't fear God
A deadbeat
A man who slanders his wife outside to relatives and family.
A man who doesn't appreciate the little his woman does.
An irresponsible husband...and the list is endless.

My point is, a woman can make or Mar you and if you must enjoy your home Pls try not to fall short of this things mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by alexsoftwork(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience after just 14 days of marriage to his wife.

In a post he made on the social media platform, he wrote on his anticipation before marriage and how everything doesn't seem to appear as it was painted by his advisers.

Read his post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rh1Ra-3Rw

Beautiful. Nice words
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by JasperVII(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
How is dat tiger nut drink prepared sef? Its needed
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
danilmo:

so even if ur husband want to mumulish wash ur pant u ll b proud of him bah?? Only God knows the kind of pussy ass son people like u ll breed..

Na una dey train grown up son wey go run go beg stranger to help am kill snake after una don reduce his Manny spirit..

Lolz.. For the records..there would be no husband..
But wait oo.. So washing pant na bad thing but licking plate no be bad tin. Nah your type sha dey faint for labour room las las.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
IF you desire marriage, marry a compatible partner cos IF you marry an incompatible partner, it will be like COVID-19, the daily cases will just keep on increasing.

Truth!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RPG2020(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
The thing dey sweet now 365 days make a year let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.