Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64908 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2020
TechDaddy:

Look. It's not everyone that can tolerate that. These are the kind of things that make you lose respect.

You are not mature enough to get married
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by OyinO: 1:19am On Aug 09, 2020
The average Nigerian mentality is misshapen by religious balderdash. If two consenting adults have sex, it is no sin against anybody.
They keep praying for forgiveness and continue doing the same things they claim they've been forgiven of. Nigerian hypocrites use religion to cover their wickedness. @ OP, there must arise challenges but a good start is halfway the journey. Kudos, and I wish you both a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Pickieox(m): 3:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
Op you too like zee world, and romantic novel, I guess you have watch Diego and paloma before?

Keep dreaming hope you wake up soon..
Lol, you be badt guy aswear...that OP go still come finish his Part Two story he put up there...
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by kaywhy09(m): 3:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Thelucifer666:
If your main motivation to get married is because of sex then that marriage will crash in less than a year.

Based on experience, there are just some good fortunes that comes with having sex naturally. Things don't just seems right when I have the loooooong break after breakup sad angry

And my entanglement is always with sisters in the Lord. They won't just allow somebody to enjoy free gift of nature. cool
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Poske95(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Marriage vocab," Mekwe,"......comes with the territory.
Besst friends...that I don't know.....
2-weeks, that 26- stories per year, so keep us posted.....
It's a hustle, not a fart comp.
Wait let kids and life's true realities like loss of finance, job,hot secretary when in conflict with madam, house and rent issues, wifey chubbiness.......come
.....keep God first....
He will keep what he's put together...
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by spiralwedge(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
This kind of marriage usually collapse. Because you don marry for 2 weeks now, we no go hear word again. Just 2 weeks, you don dey lecture us. Lmao.

By the time the storms come, you go hear weeenn. The problem be say, as him dey feel Mr. perfect, dey preach, he will also be good to conceal the bad and making believe even when all is not well until the whole thing collapse.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mu2sa2: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
I have booked space already hoping to read something thrilling.

However, based on my intellectual capacity, and my vast knowledge and wisdom, tactically, calculated, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of proverbs, mandate and authorization, I have come to a concentrated and definite and profound conclusion that I actually still have nothing to say
Hahahahaha, if after saying all this you do not know you have said something, your medulla oblangata needs to be reset with a sledgehammer!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2020
14 days! Is not enough tym to start giving advise ok! Come back after 3 yrs! And tell us.ur.sweet story of marriage by that time.kids would.have.flooded ur house! undecided
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ghozky(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Reading all these comments got me cracking.
Damn Nairaland is so addictive yet educating.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Djex614: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Marriage that will still fail :-D

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by sweetilicious(f): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations.Marry your friend who is understanding.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Oselu28(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Thelucifer666:
If your main motivation to get married is because of sex then that marriage will crash in less than a year.

He kept talking about sex angry as if he got married bcus he wanted a guilt free sex and why wish his wife happy birthday on nairaland sef.

Calling fir unnecessary attention
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by donmik: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Holistically correct!
Thanks and God bless u more
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Decryptor(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Rubbish! Come back after 2 years of marriage and let's hear you sing another tune
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
freeborn02:

You are not mature enough to get married

So two grown adults releasing hot farts at themselves is what you call maturity? SMH!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
TechDaddy:

So two grown adults releasing hot farts at themselves is what you call maturity? SMH!

It is a sign that you are accepting each other as you are.

It is a sign that you are accepting the irrevocable facts that both of you are imperfect and that you are ready to accept both the perfections and imperfections of the other person.

If you can't accept your wife farting in your presence, then you should never assent to the "for better for worse clause" in marriage.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
freeborn02:

It is a sign that you are accepting each other as you are.

It is a sign that you are accepting the irrevocable facts that both of you are imperfect and that you are ready to accept both the perfections and imperfections of the other person.

If you can't accept your wife farting in your presence, then you should never assent to the "for better for worse clause" in marriage.

That's what you believe right? No problem. But not everyone thinks the way you do. If as my wife you do that in my presence by mistake, I may look away. But when it becomes a habit we will have serious issues.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
TechDaddy:

That's what you believe right? No problem. But not everyone thinks the way you do. If as my wife you do that in my presence by mistake, I may look away. But when it becomes a habit we will have serious issues.

Then you are not ready for marriage.

Stay away from marriage and just have baby mamas that you can walk away from any time you choose.

Or shed that extra weight of immaturity before you ever venture into marriage.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PureKach: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ebidosie ona ator
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
i think the guy who committed suicide is an alpha~male.
i'm not scared of rats..and about the husband issue.. As an alpha~male, you should understand.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Yoighaman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:
Marry your friend!!!! There's nothing like it. I miss my ex. "*wish I married you max** it would have been fun all the way.

If you guys are friends, anything but cheating goes. Even farting in each others presence won't be an issue. You turn it to scores. I remember the day my ex farted so loud and I told him I didn't like it and he said i should answer him Sir whenever he farts. cheesy like seriously?? shocked shocked.. an MD of a Hotel for that matter. So I said ehennn.. let the game begin and he jokinly said look, if you try it, Mme gbu gi egbu lol... And we both laughed it off. You know? That kind of freedom with your spouse. Not someone who so uptight and takes every little thing serious like Hitler.

Oga continue to enjoy your marriage.

Nice one.

Interesting.....so what happened? Why did you guys break up?
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Yoighaman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
vivypretty:
Stop saying 2 weeks in marriage and his already dishing out marriage tips. There are people who didn't last up to 2 weeks before going there separate ways, besides the unmarried folks can learn that marriage gives you a guilt free *** experience, if nothing else. grin

LMAO, who told you guys feel any guilt, most guys, excluding me smiley don't, my dear, that married guy must be some sissy.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by michyjesus(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is nice.
Marriage doesn't mean you both wouldn't have your ups and downs but with God all good things are possible..
I and my husband have been separated 4 times in my 20 years old marriage of which my family always get amazed each the comes for reconciliation and I accept.
I took a vow which I must keep.
I forgive even when it hurts,age and time changes things.Now we live happily cos we've both learnt to overlook and compromise in some areas...
We now do daily devotional study together even when he's not around he sends us prayer topics via WhatsApp...
We've decided to make this marriage work with God .
Other people's opinion doesn't matter to us anymore...
A healthy marriage helps your spiritual growth
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
freeborn02:

Then you are not ready for marriage.

Stay away from marriage and just have baby mamas that you can walk away from any time you choose.

Or shed that extra weight of immaturity before you ever venture into marriage.

grin grin
It's like you're high. Like I said, that's your opinion.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
TechDaddy:

grin grin
It's like you're high. Like I said, that's your opinion.

Whatever it is you call me doesn't describe whom or what I am.

Your line of reasoning is exactly why marriages fail these days.

You guys are always carried away by beautiful fantasies and only think of enjoying the goodies of marriage without giving attention to the not-so-bright aspects of marriage.

If you aren't ready to accept shiiit, then don't go into marriage. If not, you can will end up with divorce or turn your wife to a punching bag.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by NELLY1990: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy married life Sir
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
freeborn02:

Whatever it is you call me doesn't describe whom or what I am.

Your line of reasoning is exactly why marriages fail these days.

You guys are always carried away by beautiful fantasies and only think of enjoying the goodies of marriage without giving attention to the not-so-bright aspects of marriage.

If you aren't ready to accept shiiit, then don't go into marriage. If not, you can will end up with divorce or turn your wife to a punching bag.

When I am ready to marry, I will. Whatever happens happens. I don't see how it should be your problem undecided
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by freeborn02: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
TechDaddy:

When I am ready to marry, I will. Whatever happens happens. I don't see how it should be your problem undecided

If you don't want people to comment on your absurd orientation about human relationship, you shouldn't have brought it to a public platform like this.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TechDaddy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
freeborn02:

If you don't want people to comment on your absurd orientation about human relationship, you shouldn't have brought it to a public platform like this.

Absurd? What the? Okay. Goodbye!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Michaelroyals(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin
Officialgarri:

However, based on my intellectual capacity, and my vast knowledge and wisdom, tactically, calculated, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of proverbs, mandate and authorization, I have come to a concentrated and definite and profound conclusion that I actually still have nothing to say

Mad o grin
Officialgarri:

Mad o
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by TrippleEEE: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just two weeks? Shut up ... Reopen the thread after two years!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Do you agree with married couple giving each other space once in a while? cheesy
Not space as in living separately....space as in "allow me catch my breath you're smoldering me" kinda space

You believe in astrology? Tell me more about December people let me confirm how accurate you are cheesy
your zodiac fall into saggitarius..Very interesting fire element....cheesy

Judging from knowing u here... u conform well with few I can relate.

1. You seek knowledge...I am sure of this.

2. Sharp tongue...grin I am laughing because I know a sentence being served...lol

3. You are witty...It reflects in some comments

4. Easily irritated, very obvious the way u attack some okoto meowww comments.

5. You cherish freedom, so u are definitely not the jealous type like that...I hope I am right?

6. Do u keep much friends?

7 You are blunt...cheesy

8. Do u love music like deep deep?

Just few I can decode...It would av been more, If I know u physically...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.