Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (64910 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:

your zodiac fall into saggitarius..Very interesting fire element....cheesy

Judging from knowing u here... u conform well with few I can relate.

1. You seek knowledge...I am sure of this.

2. Sharp tongue...grin I am laughing because I know a sentence being served...lol

3. You are witty...It reflects in some comments

4. Easily irritated, very obvious the way u attack some okoto meowww comments.

5. You cherish freedom, so u are definitely not the jealous type like that...I hope I am right?

6. Do u keep much friends?

7 You are blunt...cheesy

8. Do u love music like deep deep?

Just few I can decode...It would av been more, If I know u physically...

Choooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked

As in...all of the above!

I can't even pick one to emphasize on
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:
Wash panties and cook?
Trust me.. Alpha males and Redpillers won't like this post.. They won't take this funny. They will call you a simp.

yeah he Is an ignorant SIMP Simping away at the blissfulness of a 2 week marriage ...

nigga gone get it eventually ... I did!
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2020
BakedCake:

yeah he Is an ignorant SIMP Simping away at the blissfulness of a 2 week marriage ...

nigga gone get it eventually ... I did!

But he's happily married and he's obviously enjoying his bliss..
the truth is.. If being a simp makes him happy then leave him to it.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

But he's happily married and he's obviously enjoying his bliss..
the truth is.. If being a simp makes him happy then leave him to it.
you are right ... a sim should be left alone ... the problem is he will breed more simps and in no time the world will be full of simps ... I guess that is what they meant by the meek will inherit the earth haha

lowkey no woman enjoys a simp they only make use of the liberties it affords them..in a whoring world and an Sodom and gomoraic generation ... would love to see how long simping can last . anyway like I said you are right ... if it is working for him then ... its nice. suites him like the mini skirt simps so much adore ... at any rate ...adios and have a blessed week
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Powerfly(f): 5:47am On Aug 10, 2020
BakedCake:

you are right ... a sim should be left alone ... the problem is he will breed more simps and in no time the world will be full of simps ... I guess that is what they meant by the meek will inherit the earth haha

lowkey no woman enjoys a simp they only make use of the liberties it affords them..in a whoring world and an Sodom and gomoraic generation ... would love to see how long simping can last . anyway like I said you are right ... if it is working for him then ... its nice. suites him like the mini skirt simps so much adore ... at any rate ...adios and have a blessed week

i'm already loving the simps sef.. Have a great week too.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Choooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked
As in...all of the above!
I can't even pick one to emphasize on
Answer the ones with questions...cheesy
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:

your zodiac fall into saggitarius..Very interesting fire element....cheesy

Judging from knowing u here... u conform well with few I can relate.

1. You seek knowledge...I am sure of this.

2. Sharp tongue...grin I am laughing because I know a sentence being served...lol

3. You are witty...It reflects in some comments

4. Easily irritated, very obvious the way u attack some okoto meowww comments.

5. You cherish freedom, so u are definitely not the jealous type like that...I hope I am right?

6. Do u keep much friends?

7 You are blunt...cheesy

8. Do u love music like deep deep?

Just few I can decode...It would av been more, If I know u physically...

For friendship? I'm the kind of person that can be cordial with many people, then I pick one out of the many that best compliments my personality to be close friends with.
I'm usually the one close friend type.

For music? Are you kidding? I told someone I love all kinds of music, he said it was impossible.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

For friendship? I'm the kind of person that can be cordial with many people, then I pick one out of the many that best compliments my personality to be close friends with.
I'm usually the one close friend type.

For music? Are you kidding? I told someone I love all kinds of music, he said it was impossible.
Lol, Then, zodiacs explain people very well.

saggitarius love music deep.

As a saggitarius woman, You are drawn to a man who expand your knowledge and world....So your best bet for relationships are;

1. Aries man. (march 20 --- April 19)

2. Aquarius man. ( Jan20- feb19)

3. leo man (july 22- August22)

4 Libra man. (Sept 23- oct22)

Random question Messi and Ronaldo who is your favorite?
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, Then, zodiacs explain people very well.

saggitarius love music deep.

As a saggitarius woman, You are drawn to a man who expand your knowledge and world....So your best bet for relationships are;

1. Aries man. (march 20 --- April 19)

2. Aquarius man. ( Jan20- feb19)

3. leo man (july 22- August22)

4 Libra man. (Sept 23- oct22)

Random question Messi and Ronaldo who is your favorite?

I see. undecided

I like Ronaldo.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

I see. undecided
I like Ronaldo.
Good...Of course u will...He is Aquarius...cheesy
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

I see. undecided
I like Ronaldo.

Do deep read up on astrology, it works.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Do deep read up on astrology, it works.

Does it guarantee a compatible and a sustainable relationship?

What zodiac sign do you fall under?
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Does it guarantee a compatible and a sustainable relationship?

What zodiac sign do you fall under?
You know nothing is 100% correct except writing of 100% on a paper.

Zodiac is a guide...In relationship, It is all about understanding..You understand your self first, before your partner..

I am Jan29 Aquarius. Air element...And water bearer.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:

You know nothing is 100% correct except writing of 100% on a paper.

Zodiac is a guide...In relationship, It is all about understanding..You understand your self first, before your partner..

I am Jan29 Aquarius. Air element...And water bearer.

To tell you the truth, I had never bothered to know what zodiac I fall on until now.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

To tell you the truth, I had never bothered to know what zodiac I fall on until now.
Life is a good teacher....cheesy You keep learning as we live.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by pritijain(f): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2020
I am an Aries woman dating Sagittarius man. Amazing understanding and reciprocity. He knows how to read my thoughts, and says, too, what I think. He is funny, enterprising, loves fun and dancing, just like me. I’m just happy that he found me. It was love and passion at first sight. I think everything goes to the wedding. I have never met such people, I just can’t see enough of him.
Re: After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by superability(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Happy birthday to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.