Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

A Times I Feel Like Dying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Times I Feel Like Dying (1627 Views)

I feel like dying / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

Okay, thanks.
I'll surely buzz you here on Nairaland.com tomorrow, next, and next year. Deal?

Deal.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
missjekyll:

I am already living mine. You are the one who needs this and you will get it. No escape. I will continue checking on you to see that you are getting your just desserts.

The one you are seeing already is beans . More to come.

So sorry Meedon for derailing your thread. This was a teachable moment. I just couldnt let it go. I had to teach this troll a lesson. He will remember and rue this day.

Same fool lol

You're obviously new here
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

You don't know what you're saying.

It is not everytime that one do play.

I can donate rope or sniper for you bastardd
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I can donate rope or sniper for you bastardd

Okay.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Lightangel65: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2020
missjekyll:

And is giving attention the worst thing in the world? It doesnt cost you anything.

And if you couldnt spare any of your own,you could have walked on by .
But you chose to comment here not once,not twice but three whole times.
I will curse you too o if you dont disappear from here immediately. Go and ask bonawhatever
You dont understand the meaning of attention go and fead pry 1 English again
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Mekanus(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Meedon:
This life don't worth it.

But one thing I desire is that when I finally commit that Suicide I want the news to be on Nairaland Frontpage.

My life is so bleeped up.

Bro chillax for the darkest hour of the night is almost morning. Suicide is never the solution to any problem.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by falcon01: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Meedon:

Mhen. It is dark and lonely world.
ya know what I did? I embraced The darkness! I was in it for so long that I became part of it, because only in True darkness will you see the light.

1 Like

Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2020
falcon01:
ya know what I did? I embraced The darkness! I was in it for so long that I became part of it, because only in True darkness will you see the light.

How can I embrace too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's A Naughty Girl / What Kind Of Child Is This / Where Can I Find Fine Single Catholic Igbo Girls In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.