Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40266 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by XwhY(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
I love them slim and a little bit curvy
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by humilitypays(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol yeah ofcourse those are popular attractions
But this thread is about fake and hypocritical attractions
Oh now I see wink
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by oglalasioux(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Double digit I.Q.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Fat pocket
6ft and above in height
Bright eyes
Cute face
Masculine body

That's all i dnt demand that much.
that bright eyes though grin

Hope is not what I am thinking, I mean like car headlamps

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Kissiemu(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
I no get choice for woman. As long as say she carry toto n she no be mad woman I am good to go.

What can a niggah do?

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ifex370(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
engrchykae:
my girl has it

You've made it bro
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by tfash96(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Any girl at all as long as she's well behaved.. Character is the importantest.. All these physical things will fade away with time and can't stand test of time in marriage.. If you really want sweet marriage you'll look beyond tall, dark, handsome, curvy, big boobs and so on.. It's marriage we call it not beauty pageantry

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by electrokcoi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
A VERY TICK DARK SKIN LADY WITH AVERAGE HEIGHT IS GOOD TO GO.... FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by stanliwise(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
humilitypays:
Most times, the gene of her family plays the most role in deciding how her kids would look like. If you doubt me, look around you from today
we are saying the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Mart1994(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Make all of una go buy mud and cement.

Akpan them.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Steelarmy01: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
If you are not like this, I have no business with you

Wow...dude I greet you! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by chukzyfcbb: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Personally, it's legs Legs Legs
Something like that of Nancy Isime.

Legs is no1 for me smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Dminister(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Round boobs, curves and hot legs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Angelacruz: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

So because i didn't choose a broke,short and ugly guy means i have to get enlightened?
You choose curvy girl with big ass did i tell you to get enlightened?thats your choice and i have no to right to get mad so why you think i need to get enlightened for having my preference?
don't mind them ...when De were busy saying I want this i want that,nobody argued with them.smh
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry
should I?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kissiemu:
I no get choice for woman. As long as say she carry toto n she no be mad woman I am good to go..What can a niggah do?

grin grin grin

humilitypays:
what 99% of Nigerian guys find most attractive in a woman are:

Big buttocks
Flat tummy
Light skin or worst of chocolate skin
Medium sized firm boobs

Every other thing they are saying here is to deceive their female followers on Nairaland, but deep down their hearts, what I listed above are what they desire and wish for grin

No words... grin

Fedrick100:
All this girls saying this and that will later end up with an ugly man wey dey ride Keke once the reach 30+

Lol. Why keke? cheesy cheesy

WILLuKPquiet:
Always love them short like pigmies. Someone I can easily pick up and throw away when she starts nagging.

I didn’t see the closing statement coming. Lmao!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
should I?

Sorry. No vacancies can be had at this time cheesy
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sorry. No vacancies can be had at this time cheesy
No p... Enjoy lov

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by phorget(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Fat pocket
6ft and above in height
Bright eyes
Cute face
Masculine body

That's all i dnt demand that much.

Get clay and mould him yourself please undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Kissiemu(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

No words... grin

Lol. Why keke? cheesy cheesy

I didn’t see the closing statement coming. Lmao!

Nwanyi oma. How are you doing?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
that is why many of them concentrate on looks rather than wisdom

You are right. That is the soil-based and ground for the devil to flex his muscle easily on the union.. No more wisdom attraction of God's help and His involvement.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by SPOLO(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2020
for me, choco skin colour..
average size ass then big lips also.....i love kissing and also that big lips do wonders if she sabi give Mouth Action....imagine a big lips being wrapped over your cap...oh dammmmm the feeling is so yummy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by JordanMichael(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Hence she's slim and always putting smile on her face am ok.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by madjune(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2020
I am cute.

Call me Madly cute.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Standard ass... Nice boobs... Dimples... Good straight legs
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by melodyogonna(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

U don't look like what any man would want cry, all this features aren't ideal if u re not up to it!
Speak for yourself bro
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Majikman(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Curves !Curves!!Curves!!!
I can't emphasize this enough
Gr8 curves oh not all those half done one's dat one place will be pointy
Infact sef curves b4 fine face...

I had her just b4 corona sent us our
Different ways (Curves and fine face)
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by melodyogonna(m): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Have you gotten a job already?
Finland or..... cheesy
You need another ban like the other day? If you do just try to type rubbish okay?
Anyone that wants to see what I consider beautiful should look at your picture (assuming it's yours ofcourse). Slim, slender waist and really nice legs
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by HBB1(m): 1:33am On Aug 10, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
Personally, it's legs Legs Legs
Something like that of Nancy Isime.

Legs is no1 for me smiley

Legs and feet o!

You should see me asking girls,' can I see your feet?!'

Weird! grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by FuckHomophobes: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Perfectly set teeth... Fair and tall. Pink lips

Any sex.... We die there.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Yahksbiz(m): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2020
that lady so indecent what are Nigerians celebrating self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0nzEE2702M
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by 4tomandchi: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2020
longetivity:
Nice nipples and juicy pussy
Mad oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.