Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40243 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by jeff35(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Dark skin & I have a thing for slim girls on glasses
cool, same here she being athletic and smart are extra bonus

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Someone that smiles irrespective of life's suituation.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Meskalito1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Inbuilt oily nipples is OK for me.. Am not asking for much am I

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Fedrick100: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
All this girls saying this and that will later end up with an ugly man wey dey ride Keke once the reach 30+

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fidelismaria:

the eyes , the eyes must be dreamy

and a slightly pointed nose

U have described BBN Mr Nigeria Prince
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=kingreign post=92614254]
I dark, I tall I get baritone, I funny die. grin[/quote

You be clown then

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by dukeprince50: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
lalasticlala:

If I say my own enh
talk o, we want hear

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by TuFab(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slim(can't stand fat on a man)
Taller than me
Beards(a must)
Deep voice.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Moscodee1990(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
I know it but don't know how to say it.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petit body, Small and perky front, with a back to match .......I no like wahala at all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by dukeprince50: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
TuFab:
Slim(can't stand fat on a man)
Taller than me
Beards(a must)
Deep voice.
say no more baby, cannai drop my number? In case u need my no make up selfie, I can share so u can decide

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by damiloladuke: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pointed nose.

Hardly is there anyone with pointed nose that's not beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by engrchykae(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
ifex370:

Very key. That little separation
my girl has it
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Most of the choices here are influenced by obsessive watching of BBN. chai!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brewery is in the eyes of the beer-holder.

Gents, we move....

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Pearly255(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
longetivity:
Nice nipples and juicy pussy
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by makeherscream(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Better curvey body with big yansh

She must be short but not too short ooo

Ur complexion nor matter

Beautiful or ugly like monkey I don't care all I want is the BB.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by BabaIbo: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Moderate breasts
Curvy and soft ass with slight separtion
Average height
Ringed neck and soft lips.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by BabaIbo: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Swinger60:
For me,

The man should just be dark and taller than me. With a deep baritone voice.

Then, top it with good sense of humor.

Nna mhen..., *I die there* cheesy cheesy

I have these, just that I'm fair.

But I don't want all these social media girls biko.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by offset67(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Fat pocket 6ft and above in height Bright eyes Cute face Masculine body
That's all i dnt demand that much.
your brain is full of fats

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Oselu28(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Heathrow44:

U don't look like what any man would want cry, all this features aren't ideal if u re not up to it!

Calm down na
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by duchessvikki0(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
I love tall and bearded guys with almond-shaped eyes and full lips grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by shedy03(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
Soft separated yansh
Warrris dis? Never heard of it, nyash separation.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Gbest90(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
BIG AND ATTENTIVE EARS for starters... I don't like repeating myself.

17 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Swinger60:
For me,

The man should just be dark and taller than me. With a deep baritone voice.

Then, top it with good sense of humor.

Nna mhen..., *I die there* cheesy cheesy
Why do I feel you're describing me?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Natural , no loud make up, but with a wonderful smile. grin

Size or shape doesn't matter.

All that really matters is the ability to smile and hold intelligent conversation.

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by jubrilELsudan: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
HER KUKUNASE MUST BE VERY TIGHT AND WARM AND MOIST AND MUST NOT SMELL LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH AND SHE MUST LIKE FOR HOT CUM TO BE SHOT INSIDE HER MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Gbest90(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
duchessvikki0:
I love tall and bearded guys with almond-shaped eyes and full lips grin

I don't understand this "full lips" thing. Are there guys with half lips.
Just curious.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by chinkelly(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
However the looks, they must have a fabulous smell game. Meaning smelling superb must be topnotch to dress good.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Radicalface: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:
I've always loved tall, dark guys with a little moustache.
But beyond that, I'm very much uninterested in anyone.
Love is hard. Relationships are harder.
Stay single, stay happy.

Which guys do you this strong thing. grin grin
They must be real niggars

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Galactico4ever(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
lalasticlala:

If I say my own enh
Say it nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.