Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40199 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:
I've always loved tall, dark guys with a little moustache.
But beyond that, I'm very much uninterested in anyone.
Love is hard. Relationships are harder.
Stay single, stay happy.
I'm in love with this comment

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Ladycewhy:
says the son of a slut ,depraved animal, even in real life people around you are weary of you.Disguting cretin.
Slut, keep ranting. I have said my own. Better talk your price slut before hunger kills you.

Ashana.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2020
lefulefu:
its like u havent seen men who flaunt their side chicks at their wives faces?
there was a story i was reading where a man took his side chick on a romantic nightout to a cinema to watch a movie.His wife traced them and when they came out the wife started assulting the sidechick and the man fell on his wife beating and slapping the hell out of her.The beating got so intense that the wife ran away.some men dont hide their extra marital affairs.they flaunt it with pride in their wife"s face and challenger her to do her worse.u never see cheesy.
You mean a man that will still go home to beg his wife so that his children won't descend on him and the worthless side chick.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:
You mean a man that will still go home to beg his wife so that his children won't descend on him and the worthless side chick.
if the man is the one in charge of all the finances and the woman solely depends on him she wont have a choice except if she is the type who self respects herself or has something doing for herself.All those richmen who have multiple concubines here and there and marry many wives as they please why their first wives no dey fit challenge them nau? how many of such men with grown up children have u seen attacking him cos he has a new side chick or side chicks and keeps on marrying new wives.Ned Nwoko did u see any of his wives challenging him? Even if Ned Nwoko goes on to marry another new wife or have new side chicks non of his will challenge him.So is it with some men.Such men take out their side chicks on vacations pleasure rides etc.In short in nigeria sef it is sidechicks who have more priviledges than wives.If any woman has a man who doesnt cheat on her and treat her with respect she should be happy and try and make such marriage enjoyable for such a man.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2020
lefulefu:
if the man is the one in charge of all the finances and the woman solely depends on him she wont have a choice except if she is the type who self respects herself or has something doing for herself.All those richmen who have multiple concubines here and there and marry many wives as they please why their first wives no dey fit challenge them nau? how many of such men with grown up children have u seen attacking him cos he has a new side chick or side chicks and keeps on marrying new wives.Ned Nwoko did u see any of his wives challenging him? Even if Ned Nwoko goes on to marry another new wife or have new side chicks non of his will challenge him.So is it with some men.Such men take out their side chicks on vacations pleasure rides etc.In short in nigeria sef it is sidechicks who have more priviledges than wives.If any woman has a man who doesnt cheat on her and treat her with respect she should be happy and try and make such marriage enjoyable for such a man.
Money answereth ALL things bro
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2020
lefulefu:
They married them as wives, not as side chick hiding anytime wife is around. Know the difference.

Having many wives, the first wife knows about it, his family know about it, his children and friends know about it.

Who knows about the side chick.

But at the end, the man will still go back to his wife and useless the worthless side chick. She's is called side chick not his wife.

Ned nwoko did not make her side chick, he wife her and all we all know about it.

Tell me why Toke makinwa is denying that she's not dating that rich sugar daddy when his wife n children confronted her.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:
Slut, keep ranting. I have said my own. Better talk your price slut before hunger kills you.

Ashana.
You must think everyone is like your sisters. Have faith in the world,not everyone has to open their legs to earn a living like the women in your family. Just saying.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
DMerciful:
If you see your spec would you be bold enough to approach him? Since they are few and many tall guys like short girls, what are your chances if you wait for him to come to you?

Approaching has never been done by me. Truth is that I always strangle my courageous self with over thinking things like: Is he married? Is he in a serious relationship? Am I his type? Do I even appeal to him? Maybe he's gay? But if peradventure we find ourselves in a setting talking about random things, I can throw it out there that I'm open for a relationship and see where the boat takes us.

Tbh, my chances are pretty nonexistent as I have hardly had tall guys approach me. Most just appreciate the height as if they've never seen a tall lady before angry. Besides, my life is not doing good generally, so unfortunately, relationships are not a priority for now. I'm sure I'll have a change of heart when my life's outlook gets better.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:
They married them as wives, not as side chick hiding anytime wife is around. Know the difference.

Having many wives, the first wife knows about it, his family know about it, his children and friends know about it.

But at the end, the man will still go back to his wife and useless the worthless side chick. She's is called side chick not his wife.

Ned nwoko did not make her side chick, he wife her and all we all know about it.

Tell me why Toke makinwa is denying that she's not dating that rich sugar daddy when his wife n children confronted her.

They married them as broke ladies. That's why they can afford to strut their side chics in their front.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Muna4real(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Heathrow44:
Hmm, well curved yansh(Little separation not that hard thing that doesnt av anything to slide into, no open airspace) big boobs and a Cute Ebony! grin

Come ohh. I'm not understanding this separation that you people are talking about. Every nyash has separation na
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Perhaps you need to shift your position. A guy of 5ft 8" is ok, at least you will complement his height in your children.
Have you wondered the possibility of a decent relationship turning your life for the better? But ofcourse, you're the only one that know what you're going through
Sixfeetbelle:

Approaching has never been done by me. Truth is that I always strangle my courageous self with over thinking things like: Is he married? Is he in a serious relationship? Am I his type? Do I even appeal to him? Maybe he's gay? But if peradventure we find ourselves in a setting talking about random things, I can throw it out there that I'm open for a relationship and see where the boat takes us.

Tbh, my chances are pretty nonexistent as I have hardly had tall guys approach me. Most just appreciate the height as if they've never seen a tall lady before angry. Besides, my life is not doing good generally, so unfortunately, relationships are not a priority for now. I'm sure I'll have a change of heart when my life's outlook gets better.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:

guy its the same thing cheesy.A woman who is jealous and angry cos u have a side chick ..same woman will also get jealous even when u wife the side chick.If Ned Nwoko didnt marry regina daniels but made her a side and impregnated her u think his other wives would have gotten jealous cos she wasnt a side chick?
See guy in dat naija as long as u get money u do anyhow and misbehave your wife wont say anything.but if u broke and u start misbehaving u don die be dat.All the men we hear about that their wives cut off their manhood in a jealous rage we havent seen any one of them that is rich.Its always the struggling guys who bear the brunt of a woman in rage.U get money u have a pass to have as many sidechicks as u want and flaunt them in ur wife"s place.worst she will do is meet her pastor to pray for u so God will touch ur mind.As dairykidd just said...Money answereth all things grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
DMerciful:
Perhaps you need to shift your position. A guy of 5ft 8" is ok, at least you will complement his height in your children.
Have you wondered the possibility of a decent relationship turning your life for the better? But ofcourse, you're the only one that know what you're going through

I can't do 5'8". Not enough height. Sorry.

Someone between 5'11" and 6'1" is nice. Anyone taller than this is just the Lord being extra nice to me grin

A decent relationship is what I can't afford right now. I don't need someone who'd be invested in something I'm not in the right frame of mind to follow up.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ladycewhy:
You must think everyone is like your sisters. Have faith in the world,not everyone has to open their legs to earn a living like the women in your family. Just saying.
Asha, carry your smelly pussy outta here. Spit
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
guy its the same thing cheesy.A woman who is jealous and angry cos u have a side chick ..same woman will also get jealous even when u wife the side chick.If Ned Nwoko didnt marry regina daniels but made her a side and impregnated her u think his other wives would have gotten jealous cos she wasnt a side chick?
See guy in dat naija as long as u get money u do anyhow and misbehave your wife wont say anything.but if u broke and u start misbehaving u don die be dat.All the men we hear about that their wives cut off their manhood in a jealous rage we havent seen any one of them that is rich.Its always the struggling guys who bear the brunt of a woman in rage.U get money u have a pass to have as many sidechicks as u want and flaunt them in ur wife"s place.worst she will do is meet her pastor to pray for u so God will touch ur mind.As dairykidd just said...Money answereth all things grin
Money is sweet truly. But that doesn't change the fact that side chicks gat no life and they are dogs.

Well I will continue fucking them while still loving my wife n children. tongue
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
ipodstinks:
Asha, carry your smelly pussy outta here. Spit
Again, not everyone is like the women in your family. Especially that your niece that you used to finger. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ursulaa(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Toks2008:

I thought you would love black to complement your fair skin.
Yea, that's what people say, can't just seem to Fancy dark guys
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
driand:
Here's a 6ft 2 Niggar
Average body
Not dark not too fair
Beards to match...

If you think you're beautiful in your own right,

Dm for video chats....
can a homosexual dm? Lol
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by driand(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Durentt:
can a homosexual dm? Lol
No sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Hintona(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2020
A handsome Eastern asian born in the USA, liberal, with a beard grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by EzzyCarter: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by EzzyCarter: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gotze1:
[/b] ipodstinks grin The bolded weak me die.

Guy, you too much grin grin grin.

That guy mad gan grin grin
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by HomerTimpson: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chii59 Preshieben:
I'm in love with this comment
cool
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by TuFab(f): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
dukeprince50:
say no more baby, cannai drop my number? In case u need my no make up selfie, I can share so u can decide

You're not a serious person at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.