Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (6766 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Instamessage / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
SPOLO:
just advice your glat mate to always use protection and be mindful of women ..
you can just say it jokinly to him via discussions probably discussions about women
Hmmm...I tink you make sense bro
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

This my flatmate is a very nice guy and we are very cool.
We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

She and my guy dy their room like this..I fear who no fear woman!!!!
Should I tell my guy or jus mind my business...

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

Just mind your business and drop her details here, make we too sample beta product........

They are not married, what has he been waiting for..... He camp another man daughter for 5 years, he no gree marry her........

He is also enjoying from the money she makes...... grin

In every relationship, every party is allowed to check in/out, as they desire....... To avoid such..... MARRY........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
stanliwise:

Snap it and keep as evidence.
The moment your guy start running into problems because of her and you need to save him, those pictures would do just fine. For now don't interfere except if your guy na real O.G then you can yarn him.
Nice one baba!!!!!!...I don save the pictures down.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nicepoker(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
OP I beg you. pls DON'T mind your business in this case.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by dottozil: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
it all depends on the kind of flat mate you have if it is a friend like a brother from another mother Omo me go tell am o, regardless the consequences because if na me and I later discovered that you knew all this while and refuse to tell me Omo na there our friendship go end cos any friend that waits till you enter problem or folds his arm while you are going Astray those friend are capable of killing someone. IF A MAN KILLS SOMEONE THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF FRIENDS, THERE ARE SOME THAT WILL RAISE THERE HANDS IN DESPAIR AND THERE SOME THAT WILL COME OUT WITH A SHOVEL, WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by stanliwise(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:

Naso if possible advice your guy to use protection o. That babe can reduce his life span
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
send me the girl's profile and your friends email I will help handle the rest, because by your action or inaction you are already involved. Is this how you pay a man you say is a friend, I will tell my friend and if he cuts me off so be it besides I love Karma , if the house needs to sxatter , let's see it scatter grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by gungab(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Go Anonymous with proof
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by rosy1992(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Be careful, don't say what will implicate you.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by poiunt: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
But Una say bro code...

Guy tell the flatmate...let the disloyalty end for once.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Stillthebest: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked

Screenshot the page of the said lady in Instanessage. Screenshot different pictures of her in the profile with the profile status.

Find a new WhatsApp number. Send the details to your friend via WhatsApp.

Nothing bad tho if you can be bold to tell him. He will remember how you saved him later in the future.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by UDUJ(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
pcguru1:
send me the girl's profile and your friends email I will help handle the rest, because by your action or inaction you are already involved. Is this how you pay a man you say is a friend, I will tell my friend and if he cuts me off so be it besides I love Karma , if the house needs to sxatter , let's see it scatter grin

Best comment so far

To the Op please do the needful. If he really his your friend do you want him to get STD or find out later the type of girl she is and suffer heartbreak and go into depression? If I was your friend and found out you knew all this while and withheld the information from me I will cut you off immediately. The friendship ends.

cc: oblozzolawrence
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by GeneralPula: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol..

95% Inmsg girls are in one serious relationship or the other..

Some guys dey try sha..
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by aggos: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

You have said it all above, just mind your business...simple!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by luminouz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

Inbtw

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse.

Liesssssss!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by luminouz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
pcguru1:

You dey fall my hand shaaa...

So if na you dey OP shoe,you will come online to ask for advice? grin
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by RealEzee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Guys dey do Gee, babes dey do runs, wat a synergy grin
About ur guy matter, hmm Sha tell, let him decide jejeli

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Openbusiness4: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:

she can always deny d profile and say a scammer used her pix. May una no dey do half detective work. Dem no dey catch thief hold for hand, cuz thief wey u catch an hold for wrist fit escape. U catch a thief by d balls an hold it tight grin, no escape again. So d point is, if u really wanna finish d job, juz chat d girl up on IM, tell her say, "I'm a mature mind and will like to be intimate with u". Na d magic language be dat. If na hoelosho runs girls, she go open gate for u straight to enta, cuz dat statement na dia password. From der u handle d rest and hold her by d balls, she no fit escape again grin, otherwise dah ur screenshot na wash, she go deny heaven and earth say na scammer dey use him pix. Hoelosho babe na him u dey take play laidis? Dos girls dat r deep into it, dem dey sharp pass razor blade. Daz y their mumu boyfriends or fiancee or husbands don't know about it, right under their own roof, d girl go dey control runs outside dey accept contract while lying down on his chest and d mumu wee be saying baby i love u and be promising heaven an earth, while d girl is fixing d next appointment grin it is extremely dangerous to be a mumu man in this generation grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
We will have to mind our business at some point cool
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Person fit dey use her pics
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
What if your flatmate knows about it?
Enyia, stay your lane biko. undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Gerrard59(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

ple's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse

There are certain jobs that give access unfettered to the opposite sex which can result in sexual intercourse. It's akin to expecting a gym instructor not to have affairs with different ladies, the temptation is there which can be hard to resist. Same goes for a masseuse.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by DonBenny77(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
The answer is simple, put yourself in your friends position, if your friend makes such discovery and hides it form you would you like it?
Abi you wan hook up with her first......? grin
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Budoski: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who tell u say your flatmate na know,what if ur flatmate is aware,now if u tell ur flatmate, u know what u will look like?,if ur flatmate follow the process of marrying a woman before marrying this babe he will surely know, face ur lane
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Infinixs5: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
gunners160:
Mind ur business before them put u in between.
The bae na ashy, he no.concern u.

Besides almost all girls dey into one form of oloshoism ... Even ur own gf no be saint

hahahahahahaha women eeeeeee
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
luminouz:

You dey fall my hand shaaa...

So if na you dey OP shoe,you will come online to ask for advice? grin

Actually it's not possible the type of person I am and the friends I know, they can't date women like that. NL boys here no get standards
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Artiiclebeast: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:

Sir, the babe and my friend elder sis dy work the same place, and na my friend elder sis introduced her to my friend before dem take start to date.

This fit be part of her side hustle or multiple stream of income my brother. You sure say na only one stream of income your elder sister get too?
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
LaReinaa:
You might be surprised to discover that the girl and your friend might be in on this.. it's prolly where the money comes from sad sad
Somany guys are on this table..
Open relationship grin grin grin

I advise you mind your business..
correct open relationship! Are u practicing one?

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse.

I hope you are not in a relationship else you are of the same stock as the girl.

Should you tell? You can drop hints.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience In abia (picture ) / Curvy Food Seller In Viral Video Revealed / My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.