Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (6769 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Instamessage / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by kiddkash(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
my BROTHER mind your business.

but if he's a bro tell him Asap
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by thunderfirebubu: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
arthorjnr:
Bro, if you and your flat mate have a tight relationship, tell him. He'll forever be grateful to you. Will you let your brother marry said girl?

People that are telling him to mind his business, if you were his friend wouldn't you want to know?

If his friend knows about this and he tells him, what will happen? Sky will fall?

This is the reason why Nigeria will remain where it is today. Nobody gives a fvck about anything. Damn.
telling the friend is the worst thing to ever do if that friend is a simp.. I once told my childhood friend of his girlfriend's cheating nature, I even went ahead and provided him with evidence but guess what? They used me to settle case, this my guy after confronting the girl started avoiding me till today we don't see eye to eye(because of pussy). Oga fear women

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

This my flatmate is a very nice guy and we are very cool.
We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

She and my guy dy their room like this..I fear who no fear woman!!!!
Should I tell my guy or jus mind my business...

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse.

Do you know if she is just using the account to collect recharge card and transport money and not show up? You had better ask her first or send her profile to her boyfriend let him do the questioning himself.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
ogbeni stop doing aproko sad
it always pays to mind your business angry
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Rickmann: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Rickmann: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Like you said...the girl went as far as giving him money to rent the apartment you guys stay in. Now use your head for once bro..what if this guy is completely aware of her escapades and is cool with it? Besides she knows u saw here on that platform and she never exhibited any sort of fear neither has she tried to come to u to keep it a secret..Pls my candid advice to you is to mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Rickmann: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Like you said...the girl went as far as giving him money to rent the apartment you guys stay in. Now use your head for once bro..what if this guy is completely aware of her escapades and is cool with it? Besides she knows u saw here on that platform and she never exhibited any sort of fear neither has she tried to come to u to keep it a secret..Pls my candid advice to you is to mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Dangrace01: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Baba na simple thing

Me : how far neighbor

Neighbor: I dey oh

Me: you don hear of inmessenger before?

Neighbor: No

Me: you be dulling oh. Na app wey u fit use hookup chicks nearby

Neighbor: nice 1 make I install

Me: I don nack like 30 babes from this app

Neighbor: shocked

Me: make I show you how it works, shows phone

Me: why this babe con resemble your babe

Neighbor: no oh my babe can't do that

Me: na your babe b dis now see her pics

The end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by arthorjnr(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
telling the friend is the worst thing to ever do if that friend is a simp.. I once told my childhood friend of his girlfriend's cheating nature, I even went ahead and provided him with evidence but guess what? They used me to settle case, this my guy after confronting the girl started avoiding me till today we don't see eye to eye(because of pussy). Oga fear women

True
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by SeunDobo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

message girl on the instamessager and ask how much about TDB that's is here for hook up and you can see that on her profile but IMPORTANT :make sure you don screen mucher her profiles include and the her profile picture before starting the chatting with it and waiting for her reply ... waiting to read her response ..let her know that you caught her ... I dont nack my friend holes on the App too so crazy
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Dayoebe(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
OP change the title to ''fear women''
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Kissiemu(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
My guy if you love your self better mind your business.

Some presently married women were once runs girls.

What your friend doesn't know will not kill him
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Aksnoopy: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
ogbeni stop doing aproko sad
it always pays to mind your business angry
How far lefu, abeg what's the best money agent to send money from Carribbean to Nigeria? Is TransferWise ok?
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Aksnoopy:
How far lefu, abeg what's the best money agent to send money from Carribbean to Nigeria? Is TransferWise ok?
Yea sure transferwise is very much ok.i use it wen i want to send.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Aksnoopy: 2:38am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
Yea sure transferwise is very much ok.i use it wen i want to send.
Thanks bro! But how long does it take to get to Nigeria?
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Thanks bro! But how long does it take to get to Nigeria?
15-30 minutes max the recipitent in naija will get his or her alert

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Bro abeg tell m o, them no Dey keep that kind thing. Cos if Na you too kan, abeg help your brotherhood..
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Cos those girls their leg long gan, them Dey go miles go Bleep bro. And theM fit put something for her body..
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by millionboi2: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

don't tell him, show him
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by orgylover: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
use another peofile contact her, ask her to meet, ask her to send u a pic of her showng 3 fingers to be sure. that way u know that its not someone using her pic to do that. even if she is the one, she can easily say someone stole her pics online to open tthat. use your brain my guy
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Aksnoopy: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2020
lefulefu:
15-30 minutes max the recipitent in naija will get his or her alert
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by ruffkenny: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Tell him you need girl to nack that he should help u make a chioce,and as you guys are checking profiles,bring his girls profile out and act as if you know nothing,don't say u have seen it before,let the guy be the one to make his decision,or you can use another number to Wattsapp him this profile anonymously..just try not to involve yourself,so they will not use u to settle.,u will only be the guy who told him his girl is into runs if u go about it bluntly cos worse case scenario,he will be pissed at you for poking into his business..
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guys!!!!!...thanks for all the feedbacks and advice, I mean really, tanks y'all!!!!!!.
I decided to FUCKING MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND STAY MY FUCKING LANE.
las las person dy nack ur babe or you dy nack person babe....after all dis LIFE NO BALANCE.
Reasons been, I know my guy, he really like dis babe and d babe has invested much too on the relationship.....so I decided to dy my lane,
BT since on Sunday wey she come house me and her never yan.pass normal greeting...even my guy dy ask me like guy wetin dy sup , I go jus say nothing.

Since on sunday I guess the silent treatment btw me and her was too much for her cos we've not been talking since Sunday, so she came to my room this morning weeping, pleading that she knew I saw her profile and she knew she messed up and that she had actually deactivated her acct on inmsg bla bla bla!!!! And that she is gonna tell him abt it today, so it shouldn't be from me....she also said that when she tell him and whatever decision he makes, she'll be fine with it.

I was like "cool" better from you than from me. And then I left for work.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience In abia (picture ) / If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels / 16 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Response To Boy's Request For Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.