Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men (17786 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Athemisia: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2020
paulolee:
what about the guys that use and dump the ones of 18-25 years??.. the guys that do use and dump the girls nko?? who they deserv to marry??
Hey Simp, don't speak for women..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Athemisia: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2020
KrystalConnect:
Preach on bro, preach on!

Guys listen to me!!! If a lady can not give you her young and fertile years ( 18 - 25yrs), do not do same bro.

Let her go and marry those bad guys that used and damaged her pussy!

Do not be the guy to save damaged ladies Of 26+ yrs and above, Do not be a SIMP

Same thing about my sister right now..... @ age 16 - 27. she. was. busy chasing married men. Now she is 29 crying and cursing her bf. for not coming to wife her...... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Athemisia: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
I so much like female children. May God answer my prayers and give me more girls than boys. Amen

You are only praying for trouble... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Athemisia: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Strepsil91:

Oh my fingernails, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but experience(hahaha). Dude, the girl I'm working on now is incontinent too, does it have anything to do with mileage? Tell me it doesn't, this one urinates in like every 20-30 minutes. Maybe they punctured her bladder and she is now dripping from there. Chai! This is sad. The worst thing about prostitution which a lot of ignorant girls do not understand is that you lose value. Those who pay you for sex own your body for the period they pay for. The men who pay you for however long it is pay you to serve them. At that point, you become their slave. You must do whatever they want for you to earn a living. Even if the guy rubs cow dung( the guys that work inside waterside under that bridge in Aba will understand better) on his Weiner as a way to make the money he is giving you or as a lubricant, once he pays you to suck him, you must do it and smile for him if not, he wouldn't patronize you again and you wouldn't eat. That's why it's not that simple, it's not just about you getting the money and enjoying the sex. That's a very hackneyed and fallacious way to explain it off.
shhhh..... don't tell them.... many will still lose their womb....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Drsnives:

Lie of the century.. all this daughters of eve claiming under 25 every year.. nemesis will catch up with una very soon. Shift joor

well i think your response is a lie. Just stay calm.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Athemisia:

You are only praying for trouble... grin
No my dear wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Debauhaus1990(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are just knowing this?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nyamuriflathead: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by 2buffagain(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
If you are not attractive to someone, why should they give you the time of day like that?

This whole thing of "it's women's fault for not liking me" is the elixir of losers. If women are curving you, Zero women from your mind for some time and love yourself enough to improve your self and perhaps your health.

The same love you have for women, divert and dedicate it to a love for your self and it's improvement for a few months. Women will not be your problem after that. And you are not improving yourself for women, you are improving yourself for YOU and your efficiency of meeting your life goals. You have to love something else more than women for them to start clamouring for your attention.

Someone liking you is not a matter of YOUR logic. There are women that like me who, by all external logical assertions I *should* like back, but I just don't. Thus, I can't be bothered to give her the time of day.

Sometimes it just be like that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
That if she isn't a working class lady
Escabado:

If they pay the bill while with you , don't fell bad because is another man that's giving them that money . So they were cheating on you while you think they were faithful. An average Nigeria girl depends on a man's money for survival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / My Opinion About FEMINISM...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.