Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? (1677 Views)

Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me / Is My Relationship Still Worth It? / Life Is Not Worth Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Straight the the point I have not been feeling good about myself lately but I don't know why maybe little kind of loss of hope and hardship since npower stop paying I don't know an I have already quit my job. Am not feeling good at all.
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Imiete(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is there anything in this life that is worth dying for?
Op answer my question

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by BlueOrange: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
Straight the the point I have not been feeling good about myself lately but I don't know why maybe little kind of loss of hope and hardship since npower stop paying I don't know an I have already quit my job. Am not feeling good at all.

Have a side hustle and grow financially. Like writing articles. If you're interested I can mentor you and get you engaged with projects. Let me know if this interests you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

Have a side hustle and grow financially. Like writing articles. If you're interested I can mentor you and get you engaged with projects. Let me know if this interests you
am in where do we start from?
I have interest anything related to blog etc
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by dawnomike(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

Thanks for profering a solution... @Op give this a trial and never give up. Reach me later if problem persists.
#Cheer up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Lightangel65: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

Life is f ucked up, thinking about it is a straight ticket to sucide

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by BlueOrange: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
am in where do we start from?
I have interest anything related to blog etc

All I need is your decision. I will take it up from there. If it disinterest you, you can bail. No issues. But so far I've taken up people with a desire for something but without clue what to do with themselves. I belive this is what you need now not just stipends or food meals but a vision you can grow with that you'll get purpose, reason and purpose to live for and an active service contribution.

As a mentor, I also understand the phase you are psychologically and the seeming emptiness

I offer my hand and a green pill. Let me take you on a journey of transformation, self discovery and purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Life is f ucked up, thinking about it is a straight ticket to sucide
you are on point
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

All I need is your decision. I will take it up from there. If it disinterest you, you can bail. No issues. But so far I've taken up people with a desire for something but
am ready please
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
dawnomike:
Thanks for profering a solution... @Op give this a trial and never give up. Reach me later if problem persists.
#Cheer up
thank you
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

All I need is your decision. I will take it up from there. If it disinterest you, you can bail. No issues. But so far I've taken up people with a desire for something but without clue what to do with themselves. I belive this is what you need now not just stipends or food meals but a vision you can grow with that you'll get purpose, reason and purpose to live for and an active service contribution.

As a mentor, I also understand the phase you are psychologically and the seeming emptiness

I offer my hand and a green pill. Let me take you on a journey of transformation, self discovery and purpose.
absolutely right
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
better relax ya self and not put yasef into trouble
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by BlueOrange: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
Ok

Once purpose is discovered and pursued, psychological directionless and purposelessness vanishes
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

Once purpose is discovered and pursued, psychological directionless and purposelessness vanishes
email sent
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by ThothHermes: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
My sister. E no easy at all.
Sometimes I go just dey think. Make man no go put hand for bad thing.
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Slimboo222(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
bro/sis please CALM DOWN!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by UDUJ(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

Is it the job you wrote about in your post yesterday that you suddenly quit?

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by mykealpha(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

I'm interested oga
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by rasheedatt(f): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
UDUJ:

Is it the job you wrote about in your post yesterday that you suddenly quit?
I had to you won't understand what that kind of situation feels
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by BlueOrange: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
mykealpha:

I'm interested oga

You can't speak to a mentor in such disrespectful manner. Took me 17 years plus to come out of my own life lessons to be able to teach people and pull them up.
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Jimbadly: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

You can't speak to a mentor in such disrespectful manner. Took me 17 years plus to come out of my own life lessons to be able to teach people and pull them up.

grin grin

Just tell him you don't liked being addressed as 'oga', cos I don't see anything disrespectful in his comment.

Perhaps, you expected him to type something like this: 'Your Majesty, could you please extend an assistance to me as well?' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slimboo222:
bro/sis please CALM DOWN!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by ShenTeh(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Either your current post on Fp is a ruse or this, but you need to not mess with people's senses when you are out saying you are about to quit your lucrative job because of sexual harassment from a randy boss and still be posting of not having a job (or on Npower payroll) within the same day.

Come on!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by phazotron(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

Nothing to be honest. Just look at the entire world everything just they cast they go and this is only the beginning. You hustle you no hustle you go still die last last. Issue be say suicide na sin cause to tell you the truth I envy people wey don die tbh. Not telling you to commit suicide as you may still want to live but I understand where you're coming from and I feel the same way
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Debauhaus1990(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Life no balance cool
Re: Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? by frozen70(f): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:

You better do pls

For married women, their children is the reason why they are still living

For single, their happiness is the reason why, thats why you have to get something doing

Absence of money has made a lot of people to feel denied and unhappy, you are not the only one involve

Just keep praying for doors to open

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use This Code: Link Your NIN Now !!! MTN: *785#, Airtel: *121# / Why Are Yoruba Men So Cute And Chubby / Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.