Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,239 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me (1548 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? / Our Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Iamdbull: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2023
I really regret chasing a career in music, don't know the devil that deceived me that I had a chance.

The reason it's painful is because I ignored my social life and relationship life to focus on my dream and now none is working for me.

In conclusion I will say :

"WETIN OUR HAND NO GO TOUCH, MAKE GOD NO CARRY OUR MIND PUT FOR THEIR AT ALL"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Please NEVER give up D Bull.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2023
....but if you have made your mind up to stop 'doing' music.
We wish you all the very best in your endeavors.
🍻 👏 ✌️

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by KiNg0G: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2023
Send me a dm.... let's work on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by luizpippo(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Are you intending to go and learn a skill now or get a job?

I advise you learn s skill while doing music on the side.

It will only get better

2 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Uchenna10(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2023
You're made bro, stop complaining
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Go and do voice training
Join choir
Understand music
Join a band
Learn to play atleast one instrument perfectly

Stop deceiving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by siofra(f): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Maybe you should take a music theory/music production class to improve on your music making skills.

Your songs sound like you go to the studio and sing the first random thing that comes to your head. Go back and listen to your music and the music of other greats and see how you can improve yours.

Making music is not that easy, it's more than just singing in a studio. Most, if not all of these musicians have people who write songs for them, that's why it seems so easy.

But if you can't be bothered, just quit. After all there's no guarantee you'll make it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by LikeAking: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:
I really regret chasing a career in music, don't know the devil that deceived me that I had a chance.

The reason it's painful is because I ignored my social life and relationship life to focus on my dream and now none is working for me.

Sorry!

Na so d music hustle be..

Your use am as a side hustle…

Never leave ya hustle for music…

3 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Sammy101111(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

Nigeria is not for the weak minded
If you are in Nigeria and you are lucky to wake up in the morning just thank God then eat before knowing what next 😆

4 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Nicepoker(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Next na to put girl belly. Airforce1 jnr. grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Exceed15: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Try something else you have passion for. I'm sure with God on your side u go excel. Never give up!

1 Like

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by brain54(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Some people…

Even with bomb for their body… them still no go blow.

Don’t take it personal. Life goes on!

1 Like

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by CedarHoldings: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

just pay 15k let me write a song for you,

1 Like

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by online4business: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

You try for how many years?

Na so e easy for wizkid abi or burna boy abi na tuface.

Life hit you with just one small breeze you give up!!

Winners don't quit like that however if you decide you want to quit it's all good.

Na so one nigga tell me him wan learn blogging and other online business my question is simple.

Are you willing to work for at least 7-8 months without earning anything and even investing money on it.

The guy look me like say I wicked I no wan show am way.

Another one again for here I ask am bro

How are you doing keyword research him reply me with free tools.

Ha brother that is not ok ooo.

Padi para say make I no worry say na me go beg am later to help me.

I say ok how has that gotten you so for him open and start book of lamentations.

Months later baba sold the blog for pittance.

If you're doing anything without research you're playing and it's good to say you're not serious.

Except you're like the wild fools who believe it'll work and stick to it even when nobody believe them... This people are rare.

Get a mentor when and if you can.

and most important of all research; be a commitment long time learner of your craft.

Maybe na just fatigue or cruise.

I want to believe it's not your wish to quit bounce back make you drop December hit track sharply.

Good speed.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by GodWrites: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Your mind no go touch ground grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Usmanovic95(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigga, na who give up Bleep up.
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by DyingFetus: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sniper no too cost

Just one sip and you should be okay
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
DyingFetus:
Sniper no too cost

Just one sip and you should be okay
Are you okay laidis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by dkidd: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
You're never too late for ur dream... NEVER
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by NFBI: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

One day you go blow
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Godsongang: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigga never give up because quitters never win eh see fatai rolling dollar, he made it at age 68 and spent another 11years to enjoy the money.

Not everyone will make it at young age, God time is the best. Hustle more!!!

2 Likes

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by obinna58(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

Nigeria is hard bro, it’s not just on the music side, except that you’ve done everything you think is possible, never leave that 1% possibility of success
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by 2times2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
With all these encouragement speech, nothing remain to motivate you...
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Foodqueen(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
What about your clothing line.

Whenever you people decide to start your musical career on nairaland, it usually ends like this.

Ask airforce grin
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chill it’s not Over

Everything na Steadily, You just have to “Wait for the bull run “

1 Like

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Illegal1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
KiNg0G:
Send me a dm.... let's work on you.

omoh...........charity begins at home,work on urslf 1st b4 u tink to work on others

u claim to be a musician bt nobody knw u 4 ur street..
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Illegal1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

omoh...........gv up no follow bt any way sha,i dedicate ycee ft olamide jagaban rmx to you.
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Iamdbull:

LMAO...
I remember coming across your comment on IG some days ago when I was surfing the web.

Are you a yahoo boy low-key? Or getting tempted to give it a try, in order to cater for your music production fees?
Stay focused, man. You're sounding like you wanna give up already.

Keep believing, man. And don't put your hand in what God didn't carry it to. Just like you said.

Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by Silentgroper(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
CedarHoldings:
just pay 15k let me write a song for you,
pay me 200k and I'll produce beats for you, be it amapiano and whatnots 😋😋

I'm not joking...
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mtchewwww
Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by BlackhatMentor: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2023
I believe everyone on NL knows music is not your calling.

Better find another hustle make enough money then push your music with money like Davido

If u want blow naturally because u feel say u get fine voice.

U no go know when you clock 40years

(1) (Reply)

Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship / The Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Probably Make With Women / Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.