Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice (7260 Views)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by exynos(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

I have the feelings too especially because the hospital or lab on the report she sent was blurred out
but why will she fabricate such thing? Is it to get money off me or to hold me down or what?

Probably, she went down with someone else and took in as a result.
Just be wise bro, lest she outsmarts you.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Aimerosa25(f): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
U r not d owner from ur analysis,but when u were diving raw were we there?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Lies undecided
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by lightangel65i(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:
i am in a state of confusion right now. i dated this girl for few months but i noticed we are very incompatible, shes fine and attractive but lacks the intelligence and sense i want in a girl so i told her the truth, i wanted us to call it quit and just be friends. This is how it happened

on the 10th of june, she came around and we got down, i believe she came because of that cuz she lives in another state a bit far while I live in lagos, later that day i told her my intentions of calling off the relationship because the earlier the better. Fast forward to june 30th, she chatted me, we gisted a bit and I asked about her wellbeing, she told me she was having menstrual cramps that day which means she was on her period... On the 6th of august (few days ago), she chatted me up, telling me she is pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant... When i counted it, June 10 (the last time we were together) to august 6 (the day she confirmed being 6 weeks pregnant) is almost 2 months not to talk of the fact that she saw her period exactly 20 days after we got down. I told her all this but she insisted i'm the one responsible for it.

Please, with this timeline, is it possible I am the one responsible for the pregnancy?

June 10 (got down)
June 30 (saw her period)
August 6 (6 weeks pregnant)

Also, I need to add this, earlier this year, she claimed she was pregnant and was bugging me, when I asked for proof and test result, she couldn't provide any, later it was obvious she was lying and she said she thought she was pregnant and was scared hence why she was bugging me, she apologized and begged for days before i forgave her.

Advice Please!

Why did you forgive her she is a chronic liar? Get done with that cum dustbin
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Femzaremz(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2020
BRO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!from june 10 till date is 7 weeks!! Doctors normally add 2 weeks because it is believed a woman ovulates in the middle of her monthly cycle! If this is the case, if u were to be the owner of the pregnancy she should be at least 9 WEEKS gone!so u cant be the owner! That means she had sex recently with someone else!thats if shes truly preggy!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by frozen70(f): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

she doesn't seem bothered, she insists she wants to keep it

Let her keep the pregnancy

It's not a must you marry her

Just be ready to take care of two of them
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2020
First, the likelihood of getting her pregnant with the sex you had on June 10 is very very slim, looking at the highlighted dates.

Second, she can't have her period June 30 and claim to be six weeks pregnant for you on August 6.

Third, you may have mistook the cramp she had on the 30th of June for period. There's also implantation cramps, a sign that you are pregnant.

For your own good, call for a meeting and see a doctor with the only fact at your disposal which is the day you had sex with her. A pregnancy test would be carried out to confirm how long she's been pregnant. You just confirmed that she's a serial liar so why would you believe anything asides the date you had sex?
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by IfeomaRash(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=hhaakkeebb post=92683949]Please guys is it possible for a lady to have sex, see her period after 3 weeks and still get pregnant from that initial sex? Its not possible except if the period wasn't period per say, but a case of implantation bleeding which normally occurs two weeks after conception has taken place. Though, not every woman experiences it. Google more on early signs of pregnancy and implementation bleeding.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by gift2xl: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:
i am in a state of confusion right now. i dated this girl for few months but i noticed we are very incompatible, shes fine and attractive but lacks the intelligence and sense i want in a girl so i told her the truth, i wanted us to call it quit and just be friends. This is how it happened

on the 10th of june, she came around and we got down, i believe she came because of that cuz she lives in another state a bit far while I live in lagos, later that day i told her my intentions of calling off the relationship because the earlier the better. Fast forward to june 30th, she chatted me, we gisted a bit and I asked about her wellbeing, she told me she was having menstrual cramps that day which means she was on her period... On the 6th of august (few days ago), she chatted me up, telling me she is pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant... When i counted it, June 10 (the last time we were together) to august 6 (the day she confirmed being 6 weeks pregnant) is almost 2 months not to talk of the fact that she saw her period exactly 20 days after we got down. I told her all this but she insisted i'm the one responsible for it.

Please, with this timeline, is it possible I am the one responsible for the pregnancy?

June 10 (got down)
June 30 (saw her period)
August 6 (6 weeks pregnant)

Also, I need to add this, earlier this year, she claimed she was pregnant and was bugging me, when I asked for proof and test result, she couldn't provide any, later it was obvious she was lying and she said she thought she was pregnant and was scared hence why she was bugging me, she apologized and begged for days before i forgave her.

Advice Please!

Don't be scared dude, that's a nice investment, take her to your doctor for a test. I dislike dudes that gets scared when there babe's tells them they are pregnant. if truly she's pregnant, only time will tell if the child is yours and it's not a must that a dude must marry the lady he impregnated.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by TGMISKY(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Just wait till she gives birth. If the kids look like you, accept them
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Liposure: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
IfeomaRash:
just learnt sth new
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Liposure: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fear women
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
When you're giving this girl different types of styles
You didn't inform us
Now that you've impregnated her and you gonna become a fûcking Dad in few months to come what do you want us to do angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by LKTJ123(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
femmyapson:
When you were thrusting in and out; Were we there? undecided
I Tire O, Oga Carry Your Cross
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by icenti: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

she sent the scan and one pregnancy test report with her name on it

Take her to any hospital yourself not the one she has been to
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
912:
If she is pregnant you are not responsible for it. Even if you came inside her, the dates don't add up.

Just ignore her because the more you try to reason with her the deeper the hole you are digging for yourself

This is what I believe too. I asked a Doctor and she said exactly the same thing that it's not possible that she is pregnant for me
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
lucky999:
be careful before she use you as the last man,
how can you fvck a woman last 6weeks and she saw her period last 3weeks then come on another 3weeks to tell you she is pregnant.
some people wey dey tell you say you are now a father are mad and foolish,
make sure the responsibility you are taking is your responsibility, no go carry another man responsibility all in the name of love or being dumb in the same time.
fear women to avoid being the man that will say my child I have been training since many years is not my biological child.
Be wise!
but if you are responsible for the pregnancy my brother double your hustle and take care of the baby and your woman.

tanks bro but I'm sure I'm not responsible
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obakashdee:
You are not the owner from this analysis you gave. Don’t dull meanwhile

You are very wicked and callous, you waited till after you slept with her before telling her it’s over, that’s wickedness, I’m sure you’ll get your karma soon.

I've told her several times that it wont work but she keep pushing herself on me, before she came that day, it's been weeks we talked and I explained everything to her before the breakup

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Update: today, I decided to take it all on myself, from the various advices I've received I thought it would be a very good idea to clear myself because im so sure im not responsible for that stuff, so I traveled all the way to her state without telling her before, when I got there, I called her to bring the copy of those tests and scans she sent me on WhatsApp (cuz she blurred the name of the hospital and phone). She told me it's with her friend, I asked her why, she said she doesn't want to take it home so her mum wouldn't see it.

we met in an area close to the hospital, I told her we would go collect the scan report but before then she should come do both pregnancy test and scan at the hospital which will show the number of weeks, she immediately stepped aside and placed a call, it was to her mum, when she gave me the phone to speak to her mum, i was like what the hell... I dont know her mum, we never talked, why did she involve her, etc so I didn't talk to her mum, we only dated for few months and it wasn't to the point where she should start telling me to meet her mum and stufss... It was at that moment i realized her mum was aware she was pregnant. She had already told her mum to come,!,! I already made up my mind I wasnt seeing her mum.

The doctor took her blood sample for the PT, and then they said she has to be pressed (urine) before the can do the scan, she said she wasnt pressed, I got her water so she could drink, she refused to drink it. While talking to her about the whole thing, I told her we should go collect the scan from her friend, while on our way, she got angry because of the things I said and left. I called her several times, she didnt pick. When she picked up, i asked her to come back so we can complete the test and she should come alone. Later when she called me she was around, she didn't come to the hospital but stayed elsewhere, when i insisted and asked her to come to the hospital to complete the scan, then she angrily said. "I'm not responsible, that I should leave her alone and go back" In short, she refused to come, I went back to the hospital to collect the P.T she did and its positive, the hospital refunded the money for the scan since she did not want to come for it and the doctor herself said, it's not possible I got her pregnant with all the things i explained.

I left immediately, while on my way, I saw her, but she was with someone (later got to know its her mum), I looked away and left. Now, she started sending me messages that i disrespected her mum and her elder sister was sending me different annoying messages too, backing her up. I'm really exhausted. Please advice!

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
exynos:

Probably, she went down with someone else and took in as a result.
Just be wise bro, lest she outsmarts you.

thank you, exactly my thoughts. she wants to hook everything on me
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Aimerosa25:
U r not d owner from ur analysis,but when u were diving raw were we there?

even if I used a condom, she is a type of girl who would lie that the condom broke hence why I decided to call it off, I'm very sure im not responsible for that preg
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Why did you forgive her she is a chronic liar? Get done with that cum dustbin

I cant wait for all this to get over me, I don't do girls anyhow, I don't know why shes doing this to me
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Femzaremz:
BRO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!from june 10 till date is 7 weeks!! Doctors normally add 2 weeks because it is believed a woman ovulates in the middle of her monthly cycle! If this is the case, if u were to be the owner of the pregnancy she should be at least 9 WEEKS gone!so u cant be the owner! That means she had sex recently with someone else!thats if shes truly preggy!

Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
frozen70:

Let her keep the pregnancy

It's not a must you marry her

Just be ready to take care of two of them

the real issue is I'm not scared of having a child now but not with this type of human being, her lies today made me realize shes a devil in disguise
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Acidosis:
First, the likelihood of getting her pregnant with the sex you had on June 10 is very very slim, looking at the highlighted dates.

Second, she can't have her period June 30 and claim to be six weeks pregnant for you on August 6.

Third, you may have mistook the cramp she had on the 30th of June for period. There's also implantation cramps, a sign that you are pregnant.

For your own good, call for a meeting and see a doctor with the only fact at your disposal which is the day you had sex with her. A pregnancy test would be carried out to confirm how long she's been pregnant. You just confirmed that she's a serial liar so why would you believe anything asides the date you had sex?

thank u very much, she doesn't want 2 do a scan, she keeps avoiding it and she still claims im the one
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
gift2xl:

Don't be scared dude, that's a nice investment, take her to your doctor for a test. I dislike dudes that gets scared when there babe's tells them they are pregnant. if truly she's pregnant, only time will tell if the child is yours and it's not a must that a dude must marry the lady he impregnated.

I cant marry her and I don't pray to have a child with her, im not that baby daddy type

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Oxytocin712: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Oxytocin712: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
You already know it's wrong to go down on a lady/woman before marriage (both morally and otherwise).
Also, why diving raw when you are not ready for pregnancy, not minding the fact that you know she didn't meet your marrital spec. You should have learnt your lesson by now.
As of her sisters disturbing you, just block their line and ensure you have evidence for all that happens in case of future...
She already knows you are not responsible:
1. that is why she call her mother immediately she came to you.
2. She refused to do the scan because it will reveal the truth.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by frozen70(f): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

the real issue is I'm not scared of having a child now but not with this type of human being, her lies today made me realize shes a devil in disguise

Alright, just follow your mind
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Aimerosa25(f): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

even if I used a condom, she is a type of girl who would lie that the condom broke hence why I decided to call it off, I'm very sure im not responsible for that preg
she wants to hang preggy on u,run as fast as u can,u hear my brother.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Frenzy01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
femmyapson:
When you were thrusting in and out; Were we there? undecided
Fool... If you can't contribute, Waka pass abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / Jilt Him Before He Jilts You / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.