Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (31177 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by ForeThinker: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
undecided
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by donjazet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
kissA
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Skepticus: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by specialmati(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
ok
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Femich18(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
plessis:
Meaning iswap is already in yorubaland....

Afonja 2.0 loading.....

You don't need this
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by damosade(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
But why Islamist disturb the peace of the world?

A question ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by NumbEmotions(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wrong. ISWAP is funded by MURIC cool

5 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good thought FFK.

If only if the said head of state is not also a STRONG financier of the ISWAP. If not, hang all of them if found guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by brandmix: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol..like seriously...lol

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abyima(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Muslims are the problem of this world today. They are nice set of people but violent in nature. Violence won't take you to heaven. Give your life to Jesus Christ and be saved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dalass(f): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
not all muslims are terrorist... I know one day all this killings will end
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price

All religious terrorists are Muslims!

Few muslims engage in terrorism but most are complicit and complacently accommodating the active ones because they are fighting jihad.

Islam is hatred and destruction everywhere they go! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by obyrich(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Babysheart:
With the way MURIC opposes anything progressive, it's not even difficult to come to that conclusion.
The way Ishaq Akintola was hyperventilating and opposing Amotekun, I had a strong suspicion about him having a sinister agenda about SW security. The leaders of the south west should come out and investigate him and his group. It may be deeper than we think.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by PigTormentor: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
The crack head idiot Fani monkey is at it again.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dalass(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Any moselem organization is all about terrorism.

Na so

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
I disagree totally, I am a Christian and I know that not every Moslem organization is a terrorist group. Let’s stop promoting hatred and distrust among ourselves
BigTableShaker:

3 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
You think the FG of Nigeria will investigate this or you think they are not aware of the agenda of MURIC in Nigeria? Just armed and protect your self as TY danjuma have already warned....a secret war is coming and if Britain don't act now, Somalia and Yugoslavia will be far better than Nigeria in terms of the crisis that will spring up....
Tomorrow they the FG will issue a statement saying "the presidency. ....

9 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Farki: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
With the way the man talks utter rubbish I won't be surprised.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by jericco1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
I won't be surprised though they've bastardised the Islamic religion

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Baba40(f): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Karlifate:
That basketmouth professor will soon react.

He has reacted already

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Two look at two, I loved that poem grin
MajorOvakporaye:
Terrorists staring at afonjas and afonjas staring at terrorists! cheesy

reminds me of a poem I read in secondary school titled 'two look at two'.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by leicestercamper: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Any Muslim group at all is a terrorist organisation. Islam is terrorism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by spiralwedge(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Either it is true or not, the first thing to do is to quickly round him up and all his accomplices. The reason why we have Boko Haram is because we arw slow to act to things like this.

We are talking of national security interest here.

His accomplices especially must be quickly and quietly incarcerated.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dalass(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
The crack head idiot Fani monkey is at it again.

He did not make the allegation. Read before typing. Head of intelligence in Mali did.

FFK is right.. FG should investigate him. If not Yoruba leadership should do so and if guilty, he should be prosecuted accordingly. We don't him.. That's how they start and grow like monsters when left alone.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Farki: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
damosade:
But why Islamist disturb the peace of the world?

A question ooo.

They only want peace as long as everyone is a docile Muslim sheep. If not then no one will know peace.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Karlifate: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba40:

He has reacted already
The man is just like Alhaji Lie Mohammed.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by oluwaahmed: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
That means ISIS is in South West?? This union needs to be dissolved quickly.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by JaphNice(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good day everyone .. I work with a private school here in Abuja as we all know since the lockdown we are practically jobless, no more pay and one lives by his mercy. Please am seeking if anyone here can help and huck me up with any job..please help a brother. I stay in Abuja

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dalass(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
You think the FG of Nigeria will investigate this or you think they are not aware of the agenda of MURIC in Nigeria? Just armed and protect your self as TY danjuma have already warned....a secret war is coming and if Britain don't act now, Somalia and Yugoslavia will be far better than Nigeria in terms of the crisis that will spring up....
Tomorrow they the FG will issue a statement saying "the presidency. ....

Britain and the western world will do no such thing... They actually want us destabilized and killing ourselves so they can supply their old military hardware and reduce our population.... Trust none of those White people.. They'd intervene only if it affects their own people. No more no less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by samsam2019: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
I won't even be surprised if the allegations are true. The useless animal leading the group is hate filled.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Benprass(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:
my guy those people are highly demonic almost what they touch they want to turn life out of it. I know they are good one among them, but most of them are mess up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Arewa1408: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I checked your monica, its recent. Only cowards open monica's, hide behind keyboards and talk trash all day long.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
I disagree totally, I am a Christian and I know that not every Moslem organization is a terrorist group. Let’s stop promoting hatred and distrust among ourselves
Wait until you become a victim, always deluded, just because you a handful of them pretending to be nice.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.