Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (30942 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by YUSTECH3(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
The man should keep quiet on his stupid religion hatred....cant someone fight for his fundamental right again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
I am not deluded and I am not trying to be nice I am simply saying that it is logically wrong to say that all Islamic Group are terrorists. Take it or leave it. You are more likely to be a victim because you harbor thoughts of hatred and violence in you. Before anything unbecoming like violence will happen around me, I will be warned and I will move out from there. Don’t quote me again please. Harbor more thoughts of love that is your first protection against violence.
See this one, u think all the victims of religious riots, boko haram, bandits, southern kaduna killing, jos killings, benue killing were habouring hate? it is the likes of that are giving them access to terrorize christian community all in the name of friendship and torelanace. all the community they are in now before they started all these rubbish were not habouring love?

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by anishe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Information from the pit of hell. I know Prof. Akintola so well. He can never be involved in any terrorist act. This is surely the handiwork of detractors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Very useless allegation.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by ojay2019: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's quite surprising to see young Nigerians on this platform quickly react to a matter in order to fuel the flames of sentiments, discord and enmity in the society.

FFK is not a newbie to most of us. His words cannot be taken to heart. He was known for corruption on a grand scale like a number of our politicians.

So when he comes to make an allegation, he should not be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Blackking98(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
ojay2019:

grin

Violence does not have religion. In my perspective, every religious body have violent elements. Be it Jews, Christians or Muslims. You should not be stereotyped and believe that only Muslims are violent.

Many a time, people claim to be Muslims and fight Jihad while in fact, they may be Jew or Christian trying to stir uo sentiments.

Let's learn to live in harmony. Choose your words carefully, do not be stereotyped.
Al Shabab
ISIS
Hezbollah
Iswap
Taliban
Al qeada
Boko Haram
Which religion do they front? Isn't it Islam? Rest with this docile preaching abeg.
So Boko Haram will come to your village and instead of fleeing or picking up arms to fight u go out to preach peace to them? Them go use u do another beheading video just chill. These islamist don't understand what peace is.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

DELUSIONAL TRASH.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

DELUSIONAL TRASH.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by samsy5460(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Read my lips; dss sss, nnpc, dpc, apc, pdp, the law breakers turned law makers, cbn the media the army the useless police et al, and oh! The presidency, they're all in on it.
[quote author=Officialgarripost=92697219]

It will make a good report if the Muric man is invited by DSS
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Terrorists staring at afonjas and afonjas staring at terrorists! cheesy

reminds me of a poem I read in secondary school titled 'two look at two'.

The only known terrorists are the Osu Igbos, what you are praying for in Yorubaland will happen in the erosion ravaged potopoto republic
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by OfoIgbo: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
NumbEmotions:
Wrong. ISWAP is funded by MURIC cool

Very possible.

Yorubas are heavily into global terrorism, so I won't be surprised.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga don’t digress I maintain my position. Not all Islamic groups are terrorist group. Now allow me to enjoy my day off peacefully, I don’t have strength for argument abeg. Cheers
chrismastre5:
See this one, u think all the victims of religious riots, boko haram, bandits, southern kaduna killing, jos killings, benue killing were habouring hate? it is the likes of that are giving them access to terrorize christian community all in the name of friendship and torelanace. all the community they are in now before they started all these rubbish were not habouring love?
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arewa1408:

I checked your monica, its recent. Only cowards open monica's, hide behind keyboards and talk trash all day long.
Hehehe.

Arewa, you're a shockingly primitive lecher and a perverted terrorist nostril-offending proof that evolution can go in reverse.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
ojay2019:

grin

Violence does not have religion. In my perspective, every religious body have violent elements. Be it Jews, Christians or Muslims. You should not be stereotyped and believe that only Muslims are violent.

Many a time, people claim to be Muslims and fight Jihad while in fact, they may be Jew or Christian trying to stir uo sentiments.

Let's learn to live in harmony. Choose your words carefully, do not be stereotyped.
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE KEEP ON PRETENDING TO BE GOOD,IF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE, CHRISTIANS WOULD HAVE CURED ISLAM CRAZE A LONG TIME AGO
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Benprass:
my guy those people are highly demonic almost what they touch they want to turn life out of it. I know they are good one among them, but most of them are mess up.
Honestly, those moslems are evil incarnate.
They can lay their for a cow or shitty motherfhuking mohammed.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BraniacX(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
JaphNice:
Good day everyone .. I works with a private school here in Abuja as we all know since the lockdown we are practically jobless, nomore pay I lives by his mercy. Pls am seeking if anyone here can help and huck me up with any job..pls help a brother. I stays in abj

bross as a teacher, private lessons are the vogue for those who can afford them for their children but going by your spellings, I won't be hiring you to teach my child any time soon, no offense intended, go back and correct your spellings on your post, that post is demarketing you
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Blackking98:

Al Shabab
ISIS
Hezbollah
Iswap
Taliban
Al qeada
Boko Haram
Which religion do they front? Isn't it Islam? Rest with this docile preaching abeg.
So Boko Haram will come to your village and instead of fleeing or picking up arms to fight u go out to preach peace to them? Them go use u do another beheading video just chill. These islamist don't understand what peace is.

But a Christian like Joseph Kony understand peace right? All the ridiculous groups you mention above put the figure of people they killed together, it less than what Rwandan Christians killed within three months. Stop using the nefarious activities of few to conclude on the whole group
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
I disagree totally, I am a Christian and I know that not every Moslem organization is a terrorist group. Let’s stop promoting hatred and distrust among ourselves
You don't know anything kid.
Mention one moslem organisation and I will show you terrorists.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
dalass:

Na so
Correct.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Go and read about Joseph Kony of the Lord's resistance army
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
Oga don’t digress I maintain my position. Not all Islamic groups are terrorist group. Now allow me to enjoy my day off peacefully, I don’t have strength for argument abeg. Cheers
BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SYMPATISER, WHICH ONE IS WORSE NOW
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
You go call your parents kid. What’s wrong with your brain?
BigTableShaker:

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arewa1408:

It is the World's fastest growing religion. You obviously have no knowledge. I will advice you objectively, i repeat, objectively study islam. It will open your eyes.
Hahahaha.
Mad fellow telling someone to study terrorism?!
Even your dad is disappointed.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Oracleforce: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
MURIC is a para-terrorist organization...
There has been a lot of statement from the organization that is outrightly supported the wanton killing by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and ISWAP....and there is no smoke without fire, I will say that the matter be investigated and if any person or the organization found culpable, they should suffer the consequent...
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
You go call your parents kid. What’s wrong with your brain?
I don't blame you.

SMH.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

Go and read about Joseph Kony of the Lord's resistance army
You mention one moslem organisation you know first or get the Bleep outta here.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Akanoaaa(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
The crack head idiot Fani monkey is at it again.

Na fo.ol you be
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oracleforce:
MURIC is a para-terrorist organization...
There has been a lot of statement from the organization that is outrightly supported the wanton killing by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and ISWAP....and there is no smoke without fire, I will say that the matter be investigated and if any person or the organization found culpable, they should suffer the consequent...
That mumuric organization is a terrorist organization.
The basterrd leader is a son of a paedophile father who died in a canal
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
How do you people get to generalize. I am a Christian and there are some things other Christians believe that I don’t believe now if you generalize that all Christians are like this and I am not like you say I will take exception to it. If they say some moslem organization are terrorist or “most” that will be different but saying all as far as I am concerned is incorrect. Okay I know of a moslem Family here that by their most remote action you cannot say that they are sympathetic to BH terrorists. That’s just my stand. I am not holding brief for them but using ALL is incorrect to me. Is BH not also killing their fellow Moslems who don’t agree with their radical ways? What of that old Imam I think in Plateau state that saved members of other religious sects that ran to the mosque for safety.
chrismastre5:
BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SYMPATISER, WHICH ONE IS WORSE NOW
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by sageb: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and terrorism are just like 5 and 6

Look at what they did to that military man in the UK a few years ago.
Tinubu and all the Yoruba muslims should be declared terrorists.

Anyway, now that the Yoruba apex organisation (MURIC) has been outed, I hope the British and US intelligence services do the needful and target every Yoruba muslim leader hiding out in those western countries.

Simplyleo, helinues, sageb, Minorityopinion and all the SW terrorist people on nairaland should also be arrested, tried and executed.
I am not from the SW, channel your frustration to something else. I only mention you when you talk about Rivers state. So where do you see the connection? abi Rivers state is in south west ofoigbo? Grow up dude, your delusions and hate is legendary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You mention one moslem organisation you know first or get the Bleep outta here.

You are not even capable of intellectual jaw jaw. Tell us about the activities of the lord's resistance army
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are a pervert, piss off. Me kid, is that how you address who you don’t know or see. If you cannot be civil next time don’t quote me in any conversation. Being polite with people like you will be indulging your silly weaknesses.
BigTableShaker:

I don't blame you.

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / FG Sacks All NCAA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.