Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (30916 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

You are not even capable of intellectual jaw jaw. Tell us about the activities of the lord's resistance army
Honestly you're an unequivocally depraved nincompoop and a narcissistic small-minded grudge-festering haggard.

We talking Kaduna South you're talking shittt.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by cocolacec(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Humanity as a Whole Need to Bow to The KING of kings. Without this they will keep Dining, whinnying and Swimming in Confusion , Destruction and Death..

Until Humanity Submits to the Lord Jesus they will keep Decieving themselves...

Like the Christian Europeans sold your ancestors into slavery,maim,rewrite your history,rape your women,kill them for trying to seek freedom.The religion of the world should be empathy and humanity.Religions like xtianity,islam,budhism,judaism etc creates division and produces a trail of cultists who are brainwashed and can kill for their beliefs or leaders.Every religion have an element of violence,no one is a saint read your history books on the xtian crusades.Their muslim counterpart are no different in this day and age.It is all brainwashing the mind of the poor folks to die so they can cleanse themselves of sins,the crusaders did the same.The muslim fanatics will outgrow such beliefs one day too like the Europeans.

They believe others outside their sect are going to hell or unbelievers.Religion destroyed humanity God gave us. We are all children of Adam so we are all brothers and sisters irrespective of your religion,tribe,culture.Tolerance for other beliefs and values is the key.

How the Norse Became Christian - Christianization of Scandinavia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10lUYwfPG_k
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
You are a pervert, piss off. Me kid, is that how you address who you don’t know or see. If you cannot be civil next time don’t quote me in any conversation. Being polite with people like you will be indulging your silly weaknesses.
You think age is everything ha?
Youre too blind to see.
You're just a poor old weasel.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
cocolacec:

Like the Christian Europeans sold your ancestors into slavery,maim,rewrite your history,rape your women,kill them for trying to seek freedom.The religion of the world should be empathy and humanity.Religions like xtianity,islam,budhism,judaism etc creates division and produces a trail of cultists who are brainwashed and can kill for their beliefs or leaders.Every religion have an element of violence,no one is a saint read your history books on the xtian crusades.Their muslim counterpart are no different in this day and age.It is all brainwashing the mind of the poor folks to die so they can cleanse thenselves of sins,the crusaders did the same.The muslim fanatics will outgrow such beliefs one day too like the Europeans.

They believe others outside their sect are going to hell or unbelievers.Religion destroyed humanity God gave us. We are all children of Adam so we are all brothers and sisters irrespective of your religion,tribe,culture.Tolerance for other beliefs and values is the key.
Haha!
You don carrry your yeye atheism come here?!

Wetin sef.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
chrismastre5:
See this one, u think all the victims of religious riots, boko haram, bandits, southern kaduna killing, jos killings, benue killing were habouring hate? it is the likes of that are giving them access to terrorize christian community all in the name of friendship and torelanace. all the community they are in now before they started all these rubbish were not habouring love?
Don't mind mctobe, he too naive and stupid.
I'm sure he's never been to Northern Nigeria before.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
How do you people get to generalize. I am a Christian and there are some things other Christians believe that I don’t believe now if you generalize that all Christians are like this and I am not like you say I will take exception to it. If they say some moslem organization are terrorist or “most” that will be different but saying all as far as I am concerned is incorrect. Okay I know of a moslem Family here that by their most remote action you cannot say that they are sympathetic to BH terrorists. That’s just my stand. I am not holding brief for them but using ALL is incorrect to me. Is BH not also killing their fellow Moslems who don’t agree with their radical ways? What of that old Imam I think in Plateau state that saved members of other religious sects that ran to the mosque for safety.

You are talking to hypocrites, they love painting Islam in bad light to justify what they practice as the way. The biological terrorist that deliberately attempted infecting Nigerians with Ebola (Thank Gof for Dr Adadevoh of blessed memory) was a Christian. The story would have been something else if he were to be a Muslim from Senegal and not a Christian from Liberia

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by perdollar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
all terrorists r Muslims, further truth of the matter is that all muslims r terrorist.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by cuthbert5: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
MURIC is the Yoruba wing of Boko Haram in the South West,just check their utterances of late.
sonoforogun:
Unbelievable! I wonder what they stand to gain from sponsoring MURIC.

Unless, there is a more sinister agenda and MURIC is projected to play certain roles in actualizing it.

Yoruba Muslims over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Olodo Google about Lord Resistance Army led by Joseph Kone, a Christian Terrorist Organization.
Of all the history of the world na Joseph Line you carry for head?!
Hehehehe.

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MENELIIK: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Honestly you're an unequivocally depraved nincompoop and a narcissistic small-minded grudge-festering haggard.

We talking Kaduna South you're talking shittt.

All these balderdash to make what point? Southern kaduna in ISWAP -MURIC related thread? Stop exposing the inability of your parents to give you proper upbringing. Now, tell us about Joseph Kony

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by offset67(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s][/s]
Righteousness89:
Humanity as a Whole Need to Bow to The KING of kings. Without this they will keep Dining, whinnying and Swimming in Confusion , Destruction and Death..

Until Humanity Submits to the Lord Jesus they will keep Decieving themselves...
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by chrismastre5(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
How do you people get to generalize. I am a Christian and there are some things other Christians believe that I don’t believe now if you generalize that all Christians are like this and I am not like you say I will take exception to it. If they say some moslem organization are terrorist or “most” that will be different but saying all as far as I am concerned is incorrect. Okay I know of a moslem Family here that by their most remote action you cannot say that they are sympathetic to BH terrorists. That’s just my stand. I am not holding brief for them but using ALL is incorrect to me. Is BH not also killing their fellow Moslems who don’t agree with their radical ways? What of that old Imam I think in Plateau state that saved members of other religious sects that ran to the mosque for safety.
U dont live among them i do, by law of islam is a thing equivalent to blasphemy for a moslem to oppose their way, this is why you see boko haram killing them
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

All these balderdash to make what point? Southern kaduna in ISWAP -MURIC related thread? Stop exposing the inability of your parents to give you proper upbringing. Now, tell us about Joseph Kony

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
Tell us about Kony and I will tell you of hundreds moslem terrorists and their activities.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Dedetwo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight10:
Which Government is he talking about? Muric is a national treasure in this administration. We the masses are daily expected to smile while we are being choked.

You could not be more correct.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
You this dementor please stop quoting me. I know your kind. You have probably succeeded in frustrating everyone around you with your negative energy and now you are coming online to throw it around. Dementor go away.
BigTableShaker:

Don't mind mctobe, he too naive and stupid.
I'm sure he's never been to Northern Nigeria before.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok let’s lay the matter to a rest.
chrismastre5:
U dont live among them i do, by law of islam is a thing equivalent to blasphemy for a moslem to oppose their way, this is why you see boko haram killing them
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
You this dementor please stop quoting me. I know your kind. You have probably succeeded in frustrating everyone around you with your negative energy and now you are coming online to throw it around. Dementor go away.
You Tobe is a stupid kid.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk …The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, “Stink, stank, stunk!
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
Ok let’s lay the matter to a rest.
It will not rest.
You must accept the reality.
You're uninformed and stupid.
You deserved an award for idiocy.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are an energy vampire. Take your frustration to somewhere. I radiate a halo of love. Love love love is all I radiate around me so you will not gain entrance to this my cyberspace not to talk of my aura. See how I am enveloping your negativity with love. Now you energy vampire go away in the pure love and live a more healthy live.
BigTableShaker:

You think age is everything ha?
Youre too blind to see.
You're just a poor old weasel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by OfoIgbo: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
sageb:
I am not from the SW, channel your frustration to something else. I only mention you when you talk about Rivers state. So where do you see the connection? abi Rivers state is in south west ofoigbo? Grow up dude, your delusions and hate is legendary.

Weren't you the one telling us about how Ibani people (i.e Brass people who migrated to Bonny) were killing Igbos during the war? Now that your fellow terrorists are claiming you, you want to duck out.

Shouldn't you be here defending ISWAP and MURIC?

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
Have you been the any Northern state? Ha?!
And you have the guy to defend terrorism.

Next time, you Shut up!
You Big-booty, you stupid coward.
You are the weakest individual I ever know.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by kabillionaire(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is it today you know that MURIC is a terrorist organisation? it is... has been... always will be.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
May love stuff away all your negative energy. You dementor, energy vampire I project the love from the highest source of all light to your frustrated life.
BigTableShaker:

It will not rest.
You must accept the reality.
You're uninformed and stupid.
You deserved an award for idiocy.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
McTobe:
You are an energy vampire. Take your frustration to somewhere. I radiate a halo of love. Love love love is all I radiate around me so you will not gain entrance to this my cyberspace not to talk of my aura. See how I am enveloping your negativity with love. Now you energy vampire go away in the pure love and live a more healthy live.
Me vamp?
Hehehehehe.

Well, I’ll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you.
That you, sir, are a NITWIT!
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Energy vampire I see you need more positive energy healing. Now you have to book a session
BigTableShaker:

Have you been the any Northern state? Ha?!
And you have the guy to defend terrorism.

Next time, you Shut up!
You Big-booty, you stupid coward.
You are the weakest individual I ever know.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin chai truly the best way to deal with negative forces is to project love to them. See how you are burning. Okay burn as far as you burn away all negativities that are attached to you. More love to you so that you burn away all your negativities
BigTableShaker:

Me vamp?
Hehehehehe.

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by McTobe(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Love, love and more love to you. Enough love to burn out all dementor entities that are attached to you
BigTableShaker:

Me vamp?
Hehehehehe.

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Desiderius(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
The government needs to investigate but shouldn't only stop stop at that. We expect the details of the investigation to be revealed.

It will make a good report if the Muric man is invited by DSS
Which govt Continue waiting
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by FlordFlorez(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Afonja moslem go hear am today grin

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by cocolacec(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Haha!
You don carrry your yeye atheism come here?!

Wetin sef.
I am not an atheist, I am only speak facts and history.Religion fights over control,power,money and domination.Have you ever asked yourself why America and Britain are Saudi Arabia's grestest allies despite their religious difference? only poor,soldiers and brainwashed people, go to die in their wars bacause it has nothing to do with God but human indoctrination and quest for power of one man.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Arewa1408: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Hahahaha.
Mad fellow telling someone to study terrorism?!
Even your dad is disappointed.

F monica, new monica, youre just an attention seeker on NL, youre not worth my time. May Allah guide you and give you peace.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
cocolacec:

I am not an atheist, I am only speak facts and history.Religion fights over control,power,money and domination.Have you ever asked yourself why America and Britain are Saudi Arabia's grestest allies despite their religious difference? only poor,soldiers and brainwashed people, go to die in their wars as it has nothing to do with God but human indoctrination and quest for power of one man.
Okay then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.