Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (79735 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Emeritus001(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Confusion everywhere.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Franzinni: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nah him dey wear the shoe ... He might know what he is talking about ...

But then nah no money turn honey to monkey.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by sofiscatedmoron: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by PureGoldh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by tammie24: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
He's lying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Thegoodone13(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
H
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Certified junkie see lips like motor Tyre

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by KossyKiss97(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
K

Need children Educational tablets? Call me today 08060291729
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by BotherMleeper(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
If his family believed her eyes were a problem he surely wouldn't have been married this long and have kids with her.

I think he's probably on the right here.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
He will suffer for 1200 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Vyzz: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
He might not be saying the truth.... But I know he didn't abandon them because of the eyes...

Didn't he see the eyes when he married her

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Queenserah26(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga, talk true o grin
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by baby124: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigerian men national anthem and unified excuse for abandoning their families.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Tatashi: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
You abandoned her because of disrespect,did the kids also do same thing to you? This is what happens when you marry any type of man. Any man who feels the need to abandon ship and run forgetting his role as a husband and father . Oga pls just face your front oh because the people you abandoned are already finding luck and fortune. I hope you don't look for that disrespectful woman and the evil kids with blue eyes tomorrow. Ladies please marry a God fearing man and avoid broke illiterate idiots.they are of no good.

I hear suitors are already begging for the woman's hand in marriage and plan to adopt the girls too. See how you made a beautiful woman look ugly because of poverty.

Let oyibo model scouters just find this woman and her kids and vooommm they are going abroad straight away!!! Tufiaaaaa useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
idrismodel:
I have known it for long that women are masters of half truth statements( elejo abosi ni won). Thier goal is to attract sympathy when narrating details of events especially between husband and wife matters.

...but at the end, any which way, the children are the biggest winners here

Not just husband and wife matters, in all ramifications. Fear women. I've experienced many.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by bull67: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
you better go back to your family, if not i am coming for her. me 2 i want children with blue eyes
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by goodconsience77: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
No what the condition u re going through never abardon ur kids for anybody. They are ur life and future.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by adecz: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Mraphel: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Thank God d husband finally tendered his own side of d story

Those objective critics who reserved their comments can nw air their say.

B4 i deliver my final judgment on this, i ve 1qstn 2 ask d husband. If ur wife was wayward and disrespectfl, were ur own children wt similar eye features also wayward?
Don't u understand simple Yoruba? He said " he's taking care of his children but the woman took them away from him to her family without informing him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
If only my wife has such eyes!!!
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by emmyN(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:
[s]Olajumoke 2.0...

Next thing he’ll start inserting himself into their photoshoots and complaining she is no more giving him respect as a horseband.[/s]

Anyway, I honestly do not think it was about the eyes. After all, he saw the eyes before marrying her. Doesn’t add up.

Trash. You too like attention cheesy
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dbarrzx: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
The man want to come and benefit from the woman new life...he is not a man and should not be allowed near that woman
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by tammie24: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
I knew he would be back! The woman and her babies are making waves, probably going to be new olajumoke ,oga quickly ran back! grin

So the mother's attitude is enough reason to leave his children in dilapidated house and bad living conditions with no education. Was her attitude the reason he rejected his second baby before she was born that the wife had to depend on her family to survive with pregnancy? These Men though!

Ewwwwwww!
exactly

The guy ran back so he won't miss out
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by amuwo1980: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
Left your own children to suffer because of an alleged wayward mother
What if the man have genuine reasons to believe that kid is not his? I know u ladies have legitimatized waywardness but not every man can cope, I know her story is not the whole truth because those eyes are attractive and reason enough to fall for her
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Zchi1052(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
That lady don blow
God don pick her call
Watch out for next rated celeb
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
We don't need your sob story, wimp.

Thank you for abandoning them. They are better off without you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by samsam2019: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
I won't even be surprised if she had been lying. Women generally are mostly pro liars and ingrates. You can give your life to a woman and she will still ask what you have ever done for her.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Openbusiness4: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hooooo ma gawdddd, see natural black beauties with blue eyes. Ah muz arrangee dis first dawta for my son, if he no marry oyinbo grin

1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fame loading... so husband want to participate in the blessings.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by PropertyBuying(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
What an interesting twist to the story.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Favourchris(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
I knew he would be back! The woman and her babies are making waves, probably going to be new olajumoke ,oga quickly ran back! grin

So the mother's attitude is enough reason to leave his children in dilapidated house and bad living conditions with no education. Was her attitude the reason he rejected his second baby before she was born that the wife had to depend on her family to survive with pregnancy? These Men though!

Ewwwwwww!

If he left her because of blue eye, were the blue eyes not there b4 he married her?

Both of them know what they are hiding... Their story is not complete

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Openbusiness4: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
nextstep:
Fame loading... so husband want to participate in the blessings.
shouldn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.