Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (80202 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by GeneralPula: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
I don't believe you. Nigeria 's problem is enough to depress someone. Even though we argue and abuse ourselves here, deep down, nobody is happy with the way the country is going round in circles under successive governments. And after reading those news items, you become short of words. grin

True lol..

But was just busy most times yesterday and couldn’t get typing space..

Never knew someone can actually spot all the sad emojis yesterday and besides, I thought the emoji was reppin for being angry, never knew it’s for being sad..

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by frankyychiji(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
GeneralPula:

True lol..

But was just busy most times yesterday and couldn’t get typing space..

Never knew someone can actually spot all the sad emojis yesterday and besides, I thought the emoji was reppin for being angry, never knew it’s for being sad..
Hahahaha what's the difference?
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by baxmaich(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
if those eyes where to be spotted in Hollywood,the rest will be history,ask Mel Gibson.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by authority2006(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dalby:

Hahaha culture and the court which is superior

You wouldn't be surprised to know that few couples fought over the children's custody in the court! The husband says you're not going with my children and the mother take it like that. It is very common in Nigeria. The children responsibility becomes that of mother mostly when father has no interest in the kids
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by authority2006(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Heroine cheesy
Abeg, believe what you like. That her story about her eyes holds no water. So something that endeared him to her (and made her special in his eyes) suddenly became his nightmare?

Because his family get involved, end of relationship.

Olosho get grade. There are highly paid olosho and poorly paid ones. Anyway that is besides the point. I’m not calling her an Olosho.

You didn't but her husband did, "waywardness" was his choice of word.

All I’m saying is this man’s story is 10 times more possible than that tale she told everyone.

I will never believe a man who chased his kids out of the house and abandoned them for two years! No way.

This is not the first time women have lied to gain sympathy. It won’t be the last.

Except that I didn't see any lie. I saw an outcast woman with two outcast children
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by raphy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
the man na mumu 1.0 how Can u leave ya wife go smoke weed and bang another pussy somewhere you are not a real niggah now running back to ur vomit when she is about to blow....

mumu i hope she will take him back because of her kids

the guy fhuck up na kwara weed cus all this shit and na Liverpool fan he is.

anyway walk with hope in ur heart maybe ur wife will forgive you .and u will never walk alone.

but that crocodile tears no go help you b a man don't show fake tears...
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by TheCork(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
victorian:
He's not serious .

He had better say the truth , having a mother with her kids , all with blue eyes can scare the sht out from a local man even a modern man sef go fear having those 6 blues eyes staring at him.

Na fear make am disown his children join .

E too fear !

errmm honey..kindly pease change your profile.. becoz everyone is saying its juss making peoples priiick had for noting.. i have sleep for 5 days so far (juss saying).... thanks!! (No offense) undecided
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheCork:

errmm honey..kindly pease change your profile.. becoz everyone is saying its juss making peoples priiick had for noting.. i have sleep for 5 days so far (juss saying).... thanks!! (No offense) undecided

Well my apologies but u just have to deal with it .

I'm comfortable in my own skin.
Its not my fault u can't look beyond what u feel is making u and other people here hard.

If my clients don't get hard or turned on patronising my fashion designs and expertise face to face with me, I wonder why u should get turned on just looking at my pics ?

Better change that perverse mind of yours . it won't take u nowhere .
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by TheCork(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
victorian:

Its not my fault u can't look beyond what u feel is making u and other people here hard.

If my clients don't get hard or turned on patronising my fashion designs and expertise face to face with me, I wonder why u should get turned on just looking at my pics ?

angry
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by TheCork(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
victorian:

So u where mini sket showing serious boooooobsi making innocent people priiik had for no reason & trying to distract us from concentrating ..abi? Wot kinda of bad human been r u mennn? How do u expect us to focus? This is the problem wit Africa.. all u do is confuse innocent people. So the fact that I can't sleep for 5 days dont worry u??...abi?
.. u r very wicked.. u have no heart!! angry
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheCork:

So u where mini sket showing serious boooooobsi making innocent people priiik had for no reason & trying to distract us from concentrating ..abi? Wot kinda of bad human been r u mennn? How do u expect us to focus? This is the problem wit Africa.. all u do is confuse innocent people. So the fact that I can't sleep for 5 days dont worry u??...abi?
.. u r very wicked.. u have no heart!! angry

Honestly your hard on is the least of my problems in life .

When u are done getting hard ? It will fall down on its own accord . simply don't click on my profile pic.. Its that simple! Ignore my profile pic!

Thank God my clients are Well behaved and not like you. Thank God .

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by GeneralPula: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahahaha what's the difference?

Angry- When I’m being provoked!

Sad- When somebody chop my face!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
All the people that wanted to swallow the man see am...
https://www.nairaland.com/6051681/woman-blue-eyes-wants-reunite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / When your maid becomes the madam. / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.