Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (79815 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by authority2006(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
MUYEEKFIRST:
if u are a man even if you are a lady I pray to God give you a wife that behaviors. You will see d reason why he left the wayward and disrespectful woman

And she refused to use the same "waywardness" to cater for her kids? What kind of disrespect would make a father abandon his kids completely?
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by jaggabban: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love that woman and her eyes. She is sexy and beautiful. If I meet her in her young age, will go for her.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nairalandmonika: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
There are three sides to this story. His, hers, and the truth. One day, we will know which is truth. Hopefully, an objective acquaintance or family member will expose it.
The man nor serious jor, which reasonable man will abandon his children because of a wayward wife.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nairalandmonika: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
MUYEEKFIRST:
if u are a man even if you are a lady I pray to God give you a wife that behaviors. You will see d reason why he left the wayward and disrespectful woman
Abeg the man himself is wayward, even if I marry a wayward woman, I cannot abandon my children. For him to abandon his two kids show's he is a wayward man..
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nairalandmonika: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

I believe the husband.

That story about him abandoning his wife and 2 kids because of their unusual eye colour was just too incredible. They were born with those eyes. He married her. He slept with her. He had first child and second child and suddenly he’s afraid of the eyes? Come on.

The husband’s account is more plausible. That woman would be feeling like Agbani because of her eyes. Why won’t she cheat?
So why abandon ur two kids, shows the man is irresponsible too.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nairalandmonika: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kaamisha:
See Nigerians celebrating Caucasian features like Jesus. grin
See everyone will celebrate her, even Caucasian, it's not that her eyes is blue but someone which alot of melanin like her is not supposed to have blue eyes. So it's something that will get anyones attention.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Gordieshegz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Hmmmmm you may be right.

Sorry about your ugly experience though.

Thanks bro.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by AfroKnight: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
A man will never accept that he was influenced by his family to abandon his kids, and we know how diabolic and unreal some illiterate can get. To the extent of blaming little things for their misfortunes.

Anyways, I think there's more to the story. However the man had no excuse to abandon his kids.

Nobody is praising him for abandoning the kids.

Her story is just unbelievable. Whatever reason he left her, it cannot be because of their eyes.

Plus we both know the man had no choice but to leave the kids with her after their breakup. What mother would leave her kids with her husband? She’d rather suffer with them than allow him take care of the children as a single father.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by AfroKnight: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So why abandon ur two kids, shows the man is irresponsible too.

cheesy
If you believe the man left because of her eyes, you would also believe her tale that he abandoned them.

I think she lied. He didn’t leave because of the eyes. And this leads me to doubt the story of abandonment.

Tonto Dike has played this script before. Taking the child away and hiding him from the father and claiming abandonment.

Okay, so let us believe he abandoned the kids. Why would he do that? Maybe he doesn’t believe those are his kids anyway. Still very much more plausible than believing a story that he left because of eyes after being with her long enough to have 2 children.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

No, he wasn't afraid but yielded under constant and unrelenting pressure from the superstitious family members.

And yet, she and her kids lived a wretched life! She didn't embrace olosho lifestyle even in the face of hunger and lack of basic things for herself and her kids. She's a heroine

Heroine cheesy

Abeg, believe what you like. That her story about her eyes holds no water. So something that endeared him to her (and made her special in his eyes) suddenly became his nightmare?

Olosho get grade. There are highly paid olosho and poorly paid ones. Anyway that is besides the point. I’m not calling her an Olosho.

All I’m saying is this man’s story is 10 times more possible than that tale she told everyone.

This is not the first time women have lied to gain sympathy. It won’t be the last.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Those eyes are scary as fxxk. wonder what's the fuss about
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by victorian(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
He's not serious .

He had better say the truth , having a mother with her kids , all with blue eyes can scare the sht out from a local man even a modern man sef go fear having those 6 blues eyes staring at him.

Na fear make am disown his children join .

E too fear !
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

In Nigeria, the culture gives husbands priority over the kids. But the truth is that it's easy for useless and irresponsible fathers to abandon their kids and the responsibility falls squarely on the mothers who have no options.

Hahaha culture and the court which is superior
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

This woman couldn't feed the kids.

He should done all he could to ensure they were better off.

The man goofed.

I have seen men fight for visitation/joint custody of their kids when the relationship is irreparable.

I have seen others move on like it's not their business.

You know I hate to judge, but I can sure bet you have never been in the situation where the marriage is broken irretrivably. It can be very complex. The law favours the woman in cases of custody over here. Except in rare cases when you can prove that their continued stay with their mum constitute a threat to life...their life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

This woman couldn't feed the kids.

He should done all he could to ensure they were better off.

The man goofed.

I have seen men fight for visitation/joint custody of their kids when the relationship is irreparable.

I have seen others move on like it's not their business.

We can not tell what he did and did not do. When the woman first made her claim, I saw you rattle of with one side of the story...
The man came and said his side, and now you are live even though, not as forcefull as you reacted before...
grin grin grin

The womans story was that it was because of the eyes that he abandoned them. My simple question was did her eye colour change after they got married

No one has answered!!!
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dalby:

We can not tell what he did and did not do. When the woman first made her claim, I saw you rattle of with one side of the story...
The man came and said his side, and now you are live even though, not as forcefull as you reacted before...
grin grin grin

The womans story was that it was because of the eyes that he abandoned them. My simple question was did her eye colour change after they got married

No one has answered!!!

If the answer to this is that she was born that way, it means that one sunny day, he met her loved the eyes, the courted and finally got married!!!
Can someone please fill in the blanks?, just thinking aloud!!!
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay I believe you sir. Your wife is evil, maybe a winsh too, disrespectful, wayward and all that but oga, why did you also abandon your beautiful daughters?

If I slap you eeh. sad
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Alban007: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba nah yam head you go dey eat now......����
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
See blue eye beauties.... Awwwwwww I like it! kiss kiss

I want to change my brown eyes biko. angry Recommend strong dye for me abeg .. cry
wats wrong wit brown eyes
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
wats wrong wit brown eyes
I never said anything is wrong... Why are you being so serious?
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Na dem cup of tea.

All I know is that leaving them because of the color of their eyes is a fat lie. The color he clearly saw before marrying the woman.

Weytin all these sudden Human Right Activists opening shops here & there go turn marriages & this nation to,,,na God fit tell. They put selling words in the mouths of their clients undecided
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by AlphaStorm: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
The format don de work sha

E remain the person that formed the whole script for them
That one will come in once money start to DE flow in

U garrit bro. They planned this shit from the start
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by NoToPile: 1:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Loool, there's a full7minute video the mother of risikat was interviewed too and she too can't be lying, she said he stopped providing for them when she was pregnant with the twins ( the last girl is a twin, the other died at 4 months and had non- blue eyes) he didn't provide for them and after giving birth the Father in law said will he still continue to give birth to blue eyed children

The guy said he buys 10,000 naira cloth for each of the children grin grin ; and that risikatu o ki gboran ( she's not respectful) and even if they come back together she still won't be respectful.

Shes not respectful, you provide for them and the children are not in school not even public primary? The guy is lying joor, he said he buys 10k cloth each for them and even said not okirika ooo ready made ni and they are not in school

He may not have a problem with the eyes but family influence/ inlaw interference might be what is at play here and also his irresponsibility .

And risikat left him because of his irresponsibility.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by cmikel: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2020
some ladies are classified liers they know how to cover their bad attitude which the man is always complainning about with a pitiable story
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Onare66(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
This is a big lie, is dat d rison u left ur children with her 4 waywardness hmmmmm opuro ni o
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Aliu0000: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
U better go collect her back or else shr go become history
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by adanny01(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
The problem with Nairaland is that so many people write posts when they have no experience whatsoever on the matter.

Only a man knows who his wife is, even her own parents have no idea the kind of wife their daughter is. So if this man says what counters his wife, one of them is known to be lying but its bad too assume its the husband just because he left her or they are poor.

What if the wife actually has bad attitude that he couldn't live with?

The wife is actually beautiful, what if she was disappointed he couldn't provide more.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by definateli: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Why did he not take care of the kids and divorce her if he no longer wants the woman. How can you abandon the kids too
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by kelvino915: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:
Olajumoke 2.0...

Next thing he’ll start inserting himself into their photoshoots and complaining she is no more giving him respect as a horseband.

Anyway, I honestly do not think it was about the eyes. After all, he saw the eyes before marrying her. Doesn’t add up.

Thank God there are still people with brains
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by GeneralPula: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
You have been sad all day, hope no problem?

Lol, not at all ma’am..

I just dey put my self for cruise ni jare..
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by frankyychiji(f): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2020
GeneralPula:

Lol, not at all ma’am..

I just dey put my self for cruise ni jare..

I don't believe you. Nigeria 's problem is enough to depress someone. Even though we argue and abuse ourselves here, deep down, nobody is happy with the way the country is going round in circles under successive governments. And after reading those news items, you become short of words. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.