Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770441 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Battalion1:
wetn be this way u type,?? ....u be _______ oooo
Shallow minded, wannabe redpiller.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022

Compliments RPs!

You may chop, but try your possible best to avoid getting married to a jobless lady (without ambition) from a poor family (apologies) that depend on her (your wifey/gf) grin for their livelihood. Only do the opposite if you are rich/wealthy enough.

That's a reality.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Ekakamba:

Compliments RPs!

You may chop, but try your possible best to avoid getting married to a jobless lady (without ambition) from a poor family (apologies) that depend on her (your wifey/gf) grin for their livelihood. Only do the opposite if you are rich/wealthy enough.

That's a reality.
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

Shallow minded, wannabe redpiller.
thanks..... grin carry ur bluepill dey go somewhere abeg ....u dey ,u dey,u dey buy phone 4 girl....lol...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
ThiagoKid:
Hello Tonnyray,
I trust everything is good, and well.
Been awhile i saw your handwritings in this space.
Hey brotherly, I'm all good sir.
The new year came with a barrage of workplace responsibilities coupled with ruthless personal goals.
But all in all we're here and we're good. Much love to everyone keeping it real on the thread. Some wise posts here deserve special mention and I pray to do justice to that as time permits.
Keep the flag flying yáll.
Great year ahead to us all.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Battalion1:
thanks..... grin carry ur bluepill dey go somewhere abeg ....u dey ,u dey,u dey buy phone 4 girl....lol...mumu
Go back and Read the post again, slowly this time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Personally, I don't care what my woman does with her life or her dealings behind my back because I know from the start that the relationship is not going anywhere. But when you are talking about a woman you plan to take home to your mama. Asking you not to care is like asking you not to vet. By all means then, go to the market, get one hòe and tie the knot ​because she should be the one mate guarding you and not the other way round.

As far as I'm concerned, adambeatz and Quoteit have given valid and useful pointers for those who are heading for something serious. And no, vetting and invading your wife or girlfriend's privacy will not automatically make her a unicorn. They never said that, that's just some emotional bûllshit coined up by a manipulator to try and ridicule their standpoint. We all know there is nothing you can do to change female nature. That's why it's called nature.

Also, vetting your woman is not supposed to make you appear insecure and overprotective (another emotional bûllshit). We've talked about these things before and how it's meant to be a secret for it to work effectively. The trick is to act as though you don't care when in secret you do. The same thing can be said for men who go behind their wife's back to conduct DNA tests for their children. If you find out those kids are not yours, you can dissolute the marriage when you get back with your proof.

On the other hand, if the results are good and the child is your blood. You can do away with the result secretly. Nothing spoil, nothing has to. It's not as though red pilled men in relationships are not ready for anything. You can't fault them for not wanting to raise other men's kids or continue serious relationships with women who are fûcking other men. I'm just trying to make it simple.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Battalion1:

Bros. You too like to the insult e no good na.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Ekakamba:

Compliments RPs!

That's a reality.

I made these mistake , and after 4kids am regreting . Either the family is explaining problems to her for help from father /mother /brothers and uncles! Teaching her steps to extort me and so on. Not sure an average man can coupe with this marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Meedon:

Bros. You too like to the insult e no good na.
ok boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

There's nothing red pill about all these shenanigans.

If you gents followed the cold game undiluted, as it was taught you, your girlfriends would be the ones stalking you up and down and worried sick about which bitches you talking to. But alas you're stuck doing the very things the bluest blue pill beta spends his days doing: mate-guarding. And you call yourselves alphas?

What Alpha is spending days following up his woman's online activities? Smh.

You like to dismiss the harshest truths of the game cause they're so hard to implement and go against what you want,, but the harvest will be according to your actions: you end up with a diluted version of the redpill that's so lacking it's hardly indistinguishable from bluepill - mate-guarding, anxiety, no security, worry and curiosity.
If you did as you were told the end result would have been your own women mate-guarding you, chasing bitches away, coveting your phone, worrying about who you're talking to and always doing the most to keep you happy cause they feel they can lose you any time. But it's you, professed alphas, masters of women, kings of the females, students of female nature, who are stuck getting BP everytime your girl gets a call and it sounds like a male voice on the other end,, the same reactions uneducated amateurs go through. It's a clown show at this point.

Women mateguard Alphas:

Absolutely right, the core of the redpill is sad1) You first, (2) your purpose, (3) your girl... Nothing in life have I seen more jealous than one's purpose, It will conspire to see all your time devoted into its course, and it's worth it,

Before you can think of a woman, make sure your purpose have been fed well for the day..., Goodday gents cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
SOZINN:
Personally, I don't care what my woman does with her life or her dealings behind my back because I know from the start that the relationship is not going anywhere. But when you are talking about a woman you plan to take home to your mama. Asking you not to care is like asking you not to vet. By all means then, go to the market, get one hòe and tie the knot ​because she should be the one mate guarding you and not the other way round.

As far as I'm concerned, adambeatz and Quoteit have given valid and useful pointers for those who are heading for something serious. And no, vetting and invading your wife or girlfriend's privacy will not automatically make her a unicorn. They never said that, that's just some emotional bûllshit coined up by a manipulator to try and ridicule their standpoint. We all know there is nothing you can do to change female nature. That's why it's called nature.

Also, vetting your woman is not supposed to make you appear insecure and overprotective (another emotional bûllshit). We've talked about these things before and how it's meant to be a secret for it to work effectively. The trick is to act as though you don't care when in secret you do. The same thing can be said for men who go behind their wife's back to conduct DNA tests for their children. If you find out those kids are not yours, you can dissolute the marriage when you get back with your proof.

On the other hand, if the results are good and the child is your blood. You can do away with the result secretly. Nothing spoil, nothing has to. It's not as though red pilled men in relationships are not ready for anything. You can't fault them for not wanting to raise other men's kids or continue serious relationships with women who are fûcking other men. I'm just trying to make it simple.

Well said!! this couldn't have been said better. As far as I'm concerned, vetting your wife or fiancee is not a bluepill approach, everything isn't bluepill bluepill blah blah, there is no way you have a plan of doing a long term thing with anyone without vetting them or trying to know them and what they're up to or their sole mission in your life. If ppl can think logically and unbiased, they'll know the angle those guys are coming from by trying to track their partner's phone or trying to know what they do behind their backs. I personally might not use that approach of tracking their phones but I understand vehemently when some men do, I might vet them differently by asking around about them, the family they’re from, the kind of woman she is and where she goes when I’m not there, I’ll definitely do my findings, these are ppl you plan to live the rest of your lives with not hoes you want for short term fun. Doing all this doesn’t mean you don’t maintain frame or they aren’t playing their parts to worship you. In fact a woman can worship you and want you selfishly and still be cheating on you, don’t play yourself. Vet them!

No one wants a wife that could give him HIV, STDs or bastard children, you keep vetting them till they show what they're capable of and if it doesn't work for you, you cut them off, that's the whole point of what those guys are saying, that doesn't make them bluepilled, a successful married man will understand their standpoint. Female nature is ruthless and can’t be changed but does that mean all married women cheat? No!! Vet them to pick from the sanest ones for a long term thing... And don’t stop vetting...
If vetting a woman is bluepill, then we shouldn't even be bothered about them again, we should just use them for fun and boldly encourage ourselves to stay single and never marry. That simply means marriage is a bluepill move(maybe it is). Then let’s simply encourage ourselves not to marry at all, instead of trying to be redpilled Alpha and still getting married, perhaps both can’t work together and enough with the contradictions. You’ll do a lot of things that seem beta when you choose to get married, vet your fiancée or wife pls.

Ppl should start thinking critically about what they write and like on here so they don't ruin themselves on the long run because of trying to be Alpha. Cheers.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
@sozinn @joker09 you two don't use the word "vetting" if your don't quite understand what it means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:
@sozinn @joker09 you two don't use the word "vetting" if your don't quite understand what it means.

You’re clearly wrong on this boss.
I understand those guys’ standpoint. Yes, tracking your wife or fiancées’s phone could be considered vetting. It’s their own way of vetting in a modern way in a modern time. Cheers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hm..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let's close the topic with you can't really vet a woman, she'll cheat on your ass if she so wishes.

So I understand why ubunja made that statement earlier,like why give yourself headache over something you can't control.

There's no such thing thing as vetting l,it's just you getting lucky

Remember guys,she might be a reverend sister today and a who.re tommorow,their emotions are always in constant change.

You saying you can vet a woman can be equated to saying Nawalt when deep down we all know woman nature can turn the tide at any moment.

The belief of this vetting process is as a result of "I must get married no matter what"grin.....such thinking creates that vetting process that'd seem rather uncompromising and not bluepilled but in truth we are just deceiving ourselves undecided

So simply pick your poison and move on, there's enough delusion to go around already.
Stop adding more to the pile.

There's no such thing as vetting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
If i don't teach my sons the redpill

I have failed as a father cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

You’re clearly wrong on this boss.
I understand those guys’ standpoint. Yes, tracking your wife or fiancées’s phone could be considered vetting. It’s their own way of vetting in a modern way in a modern time. Cheers
you literally have Google right on your device. Go search what vetting in dating means and stop taking shots in the dark.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Smartb0y:
Let's close the topic with you can't really vet a woman, she'll cheat on your ass if she so wishes.

So I understand why ubunja made that statement earlier,like why give yourself headache over something you can't control.

There's no such thing thing as vetting l,it's just you getting lucky

Remember guys,she might be a reverend sister today and a who.re tommorow,their emotions are always in constant change.

You saying you can vet a woman can be equated to saying Nawalt when deep down we all know woman nature can turn the tide at any moment.

The belief of this vetting process is as a result of "I must get married no matter what"grin.....such thinking creates that vetting process that'd seem rather uncompromising and not bluepilled but in truth we are just deceiving ourselves undecided

So simply pick your poison and move on, there's enough delusion to go around already.
Stop adding more to the pile.

There's no such thing as vetting
[/s]

Trash
Be aware of AWALT and Female nature
When vetting aim for virginity and feminity
Mould your woman in your image

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
ubunja:
you literally have Google right on your device. Go search what vetting in dating means and stop taking shots in the dark.
[/s]

Don't spread misinformation, vetting is Paramount for long term relationship, our forefathers had vetting rituals why shouldn't we continue in such fashion, you think you can be wiser than your ancestors

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SamgoldBaba: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi Ubunja, there's a lady here that's been on my neck to send Ubunja 's Miseducation to her...And she's married

Ion know wtf she wanna use it for

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hedgefunds:

I made these mistake , and after 4kids am regreting . Either the family is explaining problems to her for help from father /mother /brothers and uncles! Teaching her steps to extort me and so on. Not sure an average man can coupe with this marriage.

Bro, my heartfelt prayers are with you. I must say this, if you had created an image of man not to be bleeped around with, trust me it would be you who even pities them and releases money for them.

I mean this is a gender that has the mindset of a man can't do without looking for a woman to spend his money on so why not help them. Frankly speaking they are right, give a man steady food, a roof over his head and watch him throw his ambitions through the window.

Never the less there is hope for you as one thing they would never expect is that you decide within yourself to stop playing the games they put before you. Only then would you be free from their mind games bro

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

I already gave you, here is another one, similar to what those guys are saying, innit?.. Do the math, you're clearly wrong. Give me a good ‘comeback’.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pimine: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
4nGT:

I discovered this thread December 2020. I can only underestimate how instrumental it has been to my development.
The last thing I would like to see is people posting false stories, while other users think we are learning from real experiences.

As a cyber security professional who knows what it really takes to hack a WhatsApp account, when I saw the hacking statement, it raised an instant red flag. To me the story went from being interesting to seeming like a fraud. To contribute the litte I can by raising alarms on what may be a false story is why I called the guy out.

I can sense some are annoyed over my claim as being a cyber security professional, but you know what? I'd fan that flame more. I'd like to see the weak ones get thrown off by such statements so that who may know is a real deal and who is not.
Aswearugaaad

Cybersecurity professional who doesn't know that humans are easier to hack than machines. In this case the word hack is not wrong. The truth is he got unauthorized access. That's hacking.

It doesn't have to be some overly complicated Hollywood-type shị̀t brah. Calm down Mr Cybersecurity professional.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Don't spread misinformation, vetting is Paramount for long term relationship, our forefathers had vetting rituals why shouldn't we continue in such fashion, you think you can be wiser than your ancestors

I wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
adambeatz:

Bro, my heartfelt prayers are with you. I must say this, if you had created an image of man not to be bleeped around with, trust me it would be you who even pities them and releases money for them.

I mean this is a gender that has the mindset of a man can't do without looking for a woman to spend his money on so why not help them. Frankly speaking they are right, give a man steady food, a roof over his head and watch him throw his ambitions through the window.

Never the less there is hope for you as one thing they would never expect is that you decide within yourself to stop playing the games they put before you. Only then would you be free from their mind games bro

Thank you sir, Trying to do the Above for a while now . Not minding ,listening or greeting as Usual Anymore.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
JESHAL:

Trash
Be aware of AWALT and Female nature
When vetting aim for virginity and feminity
Mould your woman in your image

[/s]
Who says she wouldn't wanna explore her hoe phase after you deflower her.

All what you just said are things we've discussed in the past.

My point is you can't really vet a person,if you like continue believing the illusion you can mould a woman into what you want, that's your cup of tea.

You know woman nature nature yet you want to bend it to your will,oh well wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

I already gave you, here is another one, similar to what those guys are saying, innit?.. Do the math, you're clearly wrong. Give me a good ‘comeback’.
you wish so bad I was wrong don't you. Dream on.

Let me clarify that snapshot for you:

Your commitment is your asset when it comes to women, since it includes your wallet, protection and all the other resources females need from men.
Any guy of marrying age has a list of qualities that a prospective woman must satisfy in order to be considered wife material. Now, when you start dealing with a lady you check how much she meets that list before you commit to her and propose. Is she ticking the relevant boxes? Are you satisfied with what she brings to the table and what she is as a person? If YES then you go ahead and take things to the next level.

That comparing of the lady against your standards and expectations is called Vetting.

You vet before you commit.

I've long been talking about guys need to vet:
ubunja:
honestly I don't understand what you're talking about.

How can you explain to me something that I've been writing about for years? Haven't I written about this over and over for years here on NL about how Women want to hoe around first then settle down later?

Haven't I talked about vetting women and only giving time to worthy women especially virgins?

Dude just stick to the age group you feel comfortable with. Nothing about the Red Pill is by force.

You and your guy confuse vetting with the insecure tracking of your woman watching her every move and eager to get in her head. That's not red pill. And as hell that's not vetting.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up

This advice is only for those who live in poor neighborhoods....

Where I stay, greeting someone is weird
Very weird. You're right, it's probably in the slums and ghetto/hood where you must greet the low-self-esteemed miscreants when passing through their hood in order not to be attacked by them. You must give them tips too (for doing nothing) from time to time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is sickening undecided..... The kinda adverts seun allows on Nairaland these days sometimes makes me short of words

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
If vetting a woman means nothing. Then no one should encourage marriage anymore on this thread. Marriage institution should be considered bluepill, and let us be real with ourselves that you can’t be a married man and be redpilled Alpha at that, because married men often make moves that seem beta.. You’ll make such moves if you choose to marry, like it or not.

You must show concerns for who you choose to take to the altar, because their decisions in life will affect you.. To avoid contradictions, redpill should rather focus more on men going their own way and have nothing to do with women except for fun and fu.cks, if vetting doesn’t work, It’s simply safe not to commit to anyone. Just my humble opinion.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maxxim: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

I wonder cheesy
I think we have to understand the two words and it's difference, STALKING and VETTING with examples

Hacking your babes social media account is Stalking, its bad, unhealthy and it shows how one is insecure, stalking someone's account breeds unrespectful partner and the stalker is also prone to manipulation.
While
Vetting is natural, it creates respect and standard esp for the Alpha male, outlining your principles to your female partner won't only make you a god to her, it'll also make your partner understand that if she makes a mistake or go below your standard she's loosed you.
The goal here now is to see yourself as a man of value, you don't care who comes around or who loosed you, and you're not emotionally attached or affected once she's caught cheating.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Donwizbro(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.