Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750907 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dear kings! Be careful of the pussy you fuc* cos some beautiful girls have been used for rituals.

In 2020 I met this beautiful girl on Facebook and coincidentally she’s from my state of origin. So we started chatting and even though she was this kind of girl that post prayers and religious stuff on her timeline that didn’t stop me from being naughty with her. I never forgot to use the work knack with her and those things turned her on. Infact she wanted a naughty guy and I was there at that point in time.

The first day she visited me she came with her friend that lives around my area. When she saw the certain in my apartment she was thrilled. The second day she came alone and we started making out and had sex. After she left I was like “is it not the same girl that preaches on her timeline”. We started dating and knacking everywhere and she was a nymphomaniac hiding under the cloak of religion. But before we started having sex, I had a dream about her. In that dream, I saw that she was in my room holding a child and in the dream I was asking myself how I was going to get money to buy baby pampers.

When I woke up I couldn’t believe that I would become so broke not to be able to afford baby pampers so I thought it was just my imagination deceiving me not knowing that the God of my father was trying to warn me. I didn’t listen cos this girl is sexy and beautiful as hell. So I went ahead and we started dating. We were literally fucking everyday cos she had to relocate from where she was staying to stay inside the estate I live in Abuja. My brothers immediately we started dating my finances started going down. Everything I put money into stopped working. Every of my businesses failed and a car I bought for someone to be using for taxi was stolen. Even though I earn monthly I discovered that before the salary comes debts are already piled up.

One of the investment I was into that was paying me folded up and I lost more than 2million in Racksterli. One day, her friend made a post about her on her status and it got me thinking. According to the status my girl likes partying and flexing. Though she didn’t mean it for bad but I picked something from it. From that day I started to ask her deep questions and discovered she has dated yahoo boys, drug pushers, etc in the past. At a point I couldn’t take it any longer and I told her what I was going through cos I was so indebted that even my 2 years salary won’t be able to offset.

Like an average naija girl will say in their defense, she told me that every guys she has ever dated always progressed but after we broke up, I discovered that Dunamis church was like her second home cos she was always attending every deliverance program in the church. I dated this girl for more than a year even though I saw the signs I kept going cos the sex was maad grin That girl can ride sha hahaha

When I could no longer bear it I told her it was over and she never argued cos she knew I had every reasons to.
Most guys are going through shit despite their hard works simply cos of the girl they’re Bleep*ng. Gone are the days when women carry favor once you started dating them. Nowadays, majority of naija girls are possessed and have been used by occultic and yahoo men.

If you’re sensitive enough you’d know when you started experiencing financial difficulties in your life. Having sex with most girls is simply signing up for poverty. After breaking up with her, my finances didn’t improve until I had to fast and prayed like my life depended on it.

Unfortunately most girls with badluck spirits are the most beautiful ones. These kind of girls can hardly work pass without being approached by guys. But like they say “Na Wetin dey sweet Na im dey kill” grin

So before you Bleep that girl please ask yourself, Am I ready to go broke? angry

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Orchitis Orchitis Orchitis, I'm seeing Orchitis around KingOG and mosdii, someone should tag them to come read their prophesies, they should pray with salt and water and fast on Tuesday next week to avert this,they should avoid sleeping with light skin ladies (they are always sleeping with prostitutes).#prophesiesfromprophetessiyaebe#
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Herbsworks post=109108202]Dear kings! Be careful of the pussy you fuc* cos some beautiful girls have been used for rituals.

This feels like you’re talking directly to me, I didn’t want to bring this to the redpill thread but someone had to say it. I personally experienced a similar thing and a friend experienced the same. It’s realer than what anyone can imagine.. Series of bad luck when you start sleeping with some girls, until you detach yourself from them, you don’t get off the spell easily until you strive(pray) hard to maintain a balance. You start losing deals, properties, body weight, money, get stolen from, depressed, if care isn’t taken you’ll run into huge debts or abject poverty. It’s exactly like you said it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sarahgri: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's absolutely normal to be shy when dating, but of course it depends on the girl you want to meet. One girl will be okay with it, while another will not like it at all. To not be afraid of girls you can just correspond with them more. There will be more experience and of course less shyness. You can go to different dating sites like https://apps.apple.com/jo/app/meet-people-social-app-yizzly/id1584725403 . A great way to meet and even find your love and a modern choice for the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Herbsworks:
Dear kings! Be careful of the pussy you fuc* cos some beautiful girls have been used for rituals.

In 2020 I met this beautiful girl on Facebook and coincidentally she’s from my state of origin. So we started chatting and even though she was this kind of girl that post prayers and religious stuff on her timeline that didn’t stop me from being naughty with her. I never forgot to use the work knack with her and those things turned her on. Infact she wanted a naughty guy and I was there at that point in time.

The first day she visited me she came with her friend that lives around my area. When she saw the certain in my apartment she was thrilled. The second day she came alone and we started making out and had sex. After she left I was like “is it not the same girl that preaches on her timeline”. We started dating and knacking everywhere and she was a nymphomaniac hiding under the cloak of religion. But before we started having sex, I had a dream about her. In that dream, I saw that she was in my room holding a child and in the dream I was asking myself how I was going to get money to buy baby pampers.

When I woke up I couldn’t believe that I would become so broke not to be able to afford baby pampers so I thought it was just my imagination deceiving me not knowing that the God of my father was trying to warn me. I didn’t listen cos this girl is sexy and beautiful as hell. So I went ahead and we started dating. We were literally fucking everyday cos she had to relocate from where she was staying to stay inside the estate I live in Abuja. My brothers immediately we started dating my finances started going down. Everything I put money into stopped working. Every of my businesses failed and a car I bought for someone to be using for taxi was stolen. Even though I earn monthly I discovered that before the salary comes debts are already piled up.

One of the investment I was into that was paying me folded up and I lost more than 2million in Racksterli. One day, her friend made a post about her on her status and it got me thinking. According to the status my girl likes partying and flexing. Though she didn’t mean it for bad but I picked something from it. From that day I started to ask her deep questions and discovered she has dated yahoo boys, drug pushers, etc in the past. At a point I couldn’t take it any longer and I told her what I was going through cos I was so indebted that even my 2 years salary won’t be able to offset.

Like an average naija girl will say in their defense, she told me that every guys she has ever dated always progressed but after we broke up, I discovered that Dunamis church was like her second home cos she was always attending every deliverance program in the church. I dated this girl for more than a year even though I saw the signs I kept going cos the sex was maad grin That girl can ride sha hahaha

When I could no longer bear it I told her it was over and she never argued cos she knew I had every reasons to.
Most guys are going through shit despite their hard works simply cos of the girl they’re Bleep*ng. Gone are the days when women carry favor once you started dating them. Nowadays, majority of naija girls are possessed and have been used by occultic and yahoo men.

If you’re sensitive enough you’d know when you started experiencing financial difficulties in your life. Having sex with most girls is simply signing up for poverty. After breaking up with her, my finances didn’t improve until I had to fast and prayed like my life depended on it.

Unfortunately most girls with badluck spirits are the most beautiful ones. These kind of girls can hardly work pass without being approached by guys. But like they say “Na Wetin dey sweet Na im dey kill” grin

So before you Bleep that girl please ask yourelf, Am I ready to go broke? angry
I'm thinking it's just a coincidence! Though your dream leaves a lot of questions to be answered!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
GENTLEMEN ALWAYS BE ON GUARD

I have this female friend who has the habit of running package with married men, i once tried to tell her why not do single guys, even though she has a boyfriend and cheats on him with married men. My preaching fell on deaf ears so i changed pattern and tried telling her if she cant stop, atleast play safe.

Now she got pregnant and told me its her boyfriend who got her pregnant but doesnt want the responsibility so she has to remove it. I laughed it off and minded my business but she made the mistake of pushing it in my face trying to earn my pity and help. I happened to have a guy who is close with her boyfriend and asked him to setup a meetup for us. After enough bottles of beer he opened up about her and showed me evidence he had about her dating married men (he has the financial resources to hire a PI). He told me he really wanted to settle down with her hence he went the extreme of getting a PI. Even after he found out he kept around strictly for fucking purposes.

Lol, my girl is still under the impression that she has me fooled and i still laugh like its nothing. At times i look her dead in the eyes whenever she talks about how men treat her like trash and what they've done to her. Damn this gender are something else gentlemen, they can really be scary whenever they want to achieve something.

My best advice for men who decide to date is this "if you decide to lie to a women make sure they would never be able to differentiate it from the truth for the rest of their life" cause this is their mindset whenever they decide to date men for their resources.

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
F----U------C------K
See wickedness. The Guy even made a mistake of divorcing her.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerian men and their thirst for marriage dis days is alarming. Smfh grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you think about it, women nature hurt themselves way more than it hurts men. Their love for bad guys and toxicity gets them hurt emotionally, it gets them killed and beaten to a pup. 90% of the time it is almost impossible for them to be free of the consequences of their years of bad decisions and actions, this is the reason why we have alpha widows. Men have the capability to redeem themselves and turn a new leaf but a woman will always look back and look to taste the wild life she was forced to leave behind. There is this girl I’m paired with in school as a study mate. She’s currently failing several courses but she doesn’t seem to care as she’s always partying and hanging out with friends, I could easily help her pass but J.Cole “Don’t save her, she don’t wanna be saved” keeps echoing in my head. I feel bad for her though.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
unless he's joking, there's no woman on the planet with all those qualities undecided

Saviolamemphix:
Nigerian men and their thirst for marriage dis days is alarming. Smfh grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
MJBOLT:
unless he's joking, there's no woman on the planet with all those qualities undecided

Don't mind him hes a clown. Simps and their delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
RAGGA40:
There a constant pattern that i have discovered about women, they don't like owning up to their shits, they like shifting blames to another person including our mothers just like my mother shifting blames to my father because of my young brother beating up my sister for disrespecting him..

1. Excuse is an escape technique for the average human. Accept blame and get seriously mistreated by people around. Though, men accept blame more than women and will take full responsibility for their actions, hence, the domain of men is a place of honour and braveness.

2. Women aren't as strong as men, so if they accept blame they can't fight their accusers. Unlike women, men can withstand the heat and will try to fight back. This fine tunes with the fact that men are risk takers while women are conflict avoidant.

3. Accepting blame will corrupt her 'harmless angel nature'. Just imagine people getting to know that she is not what they think she is. Hence, that image must be protected by shifting blames.

NB: All of these has a strong evolutionary basis.

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Saviolamemphix:

What the heck is "filled with the holy ghost"

SMH. It's not possible for these people to separate religion from good attitudinal background.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Update your tracklist...
J.i ft lil tjay _ hood scars 2

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
Exactly bro i recently came across and read a lot of James hadley chase books and the intersexual dynamics in his books are scary and astounding.
Simps were ruthlessly dealt with and the hypergamy was jumping from the pages. Women will always be women no matter the era. Lol. You were not born late. Don't let the impression from the pictures deceive you. Times might be different, but female nature has always been the same. I have more to say on this, but I will refrain because of time.

In our redpill walk, we must not be carried away by outwards appearances and make hasty conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
@Herbsworks, you see those holy girls in the church looking for husbands, always following pastor around, attending Shiloh and the likes. Run from them. In your write up you said she was beautiful and sexy, you never said she was young. grin And then you said she gives mad sex, wonderful, the girl don dey conquer prick no be today. grin If you had gotten into a serious relationship with her, she would have fûcked you to hell.

When they are done fûcking the whole world, they will join one church, repent and become one of the holy sisters. When they get the chance to have a one on one conversation with the mummy G.O, they will tell her why they came. Also one brother who after struggling for years has finally arrived will head back to the church to find one morally decent and God fearing woman to settle down with.

He will go to mummy G.O for counselling and prayers. One faithful day, mummy G.O will call him, my son I had a dream and in that dream you and this sister bla bla bla nonsense. Don't play with this message o, it came to me as a revelation after I descended from the mountain. Before you know it, they have gotten married. Inside life. The mummy G.O that recommended the wife will not endure the marriage with you o. grin

Mad people everywhere. My brother, I'm sorry for what you passed through. Glad to know you got back on your feet. More winnings bro.

36 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

What the heck is "filled with the holy ghost"

SMH. It's not possible for these people to separate religion from good attitudinal background.

Filled with the holy ghost means when they open their mouths heaven will come down. When they love you, everything in your life will immediately change for the better. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Saviolamemphix:
But hear me, this is a good status to shit test some ladies on our contact list

E just be sai I no be person wey like plenty drama for this life, I for run am update wuna.

Make I wake up tomorrow morning first.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you say you are redpilled, then you also need money

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
When are we creating our skills thread?

I wan make money na cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2022
luminouz:

No be lie, i dn dey reason am since
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Godbless TRP

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2022
heartofcity12:
The Redpill literally saves lives. He would have known better if he was redpilled. She’s not yours, it’s just your turn. She wanted a breakup but he couldn’t handle it, she was probably cheating too. He allowed female nature to cut his life short, the betasimp must have invested a lot in her. Stay redpilled, expect anything from females.
Why on earth would this SIMPle man expect anything good to come from dating a single mother of three?
As a Man, learn to
1. Keep your heart out of your dealings with women.
2. Live in the moment and Enjoy it while it lasts... That's how women play the game.
3. Always expect the worst.
4. Avoid investing in women so that walking away is easy.

You must spend money when associating with women, but investing in them is a foolish choice that men make mostly because they can't differentiate between the former and the latter.

*NORMAL SPENDING
Take her out to the cinema, eatery, restaurants, clubs and bars etc.

*INVESTMENT
buy her a phone, clothes, shoes, bags, start a business for her, sponsor her education etc.

*Quick Tip: Date/associate with women in a way that when you break up, she wouldn't have anything to show for it except memories.

*BOTTOM LINE
Walking away and moving on is way more easier with the former than the latter.

#Maintain Frame

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Andremalan731:
A friend with benefit told me yesterday that she wants to stop having sex totally until her wedding night
But want us to remain good friends
She said it’s part of her new year resolution
I wished her goodluck and blocked her.

Hope I didn’t overreact?

You did well

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2022
This right here doesn’t need captions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:04am On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

Why on earth would this SIMPle man expect anything good to come from dating a single mother of three?
As a Man, learn to
2. Live in the moment and Enjoy it while it lasts... That's how women play the game.

You must spend money when associating with women, but investing in them is a foolish choice that men make mostly because they can't differentiate between the former and the latter.

*NORMAL SPENDING

*INVESTMENT
buy her a phone, clothes, shoes, bags, start a business for her, sponsor her education etc.

*Quick Tip: Date/associate with women in a way that when you break up, she wouldn't have anything to show for it except memories.

*BOTTOM LINE

#Maintain Frame

Well said!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2022
adambeatz:
This is where i am really disappointed in men, you feel because an average man doeant have the expensive tools to "hack" a whatsapp that means it doesnt exist at all.

Lemme give you cheaps ways to invade someone's privacy on whatsapp.

1. The most popular of them is the whatsapp feature that allows you to scan the barcode to a pc which mirrors the victim chat on pc. All u have to do is disable the notification that pops up once a while to notify the owner that his/her whatsapp is logged in somewhere else.

2. There are app called keyloggers, what this does is capture all the keystrokes a person makes on his or her smart phone and sends everything back to you on a designated platform( some every tell u where and when the victim types). Pretty cheap.

3. Another method is by installing hiding screen recorders in the victims phone that send the videos back to you( pretty neat way to gather evidence.

4. If you are in this platform and you've heard about the darkweb, then getting profeesional hackers who would only need u to get the victim to click a link and he/she is compromised.

There are so many ways to do this so never use your own reality to measure another man's reality all the time, if you cant find a balance it doenst end well for you as a man.

Learn to pick the lesson each man here comes to teach you and discard the rest.

Quoteit:

In addition to what has been said, knowing what your Girl/Wife searches on Google is important.

That's their first go to for questions. Any type of question. Wicked, dumb, funny questions without the feeling of being judged.

That's where you also get clues wether you're being cheated on. You can also know her genuine perceptions about you from her search history.

Is she suffering from a secret disease and seeking medical advise online? You may be saving your own life with that information at your fingertips.

Smart phones (android) require Gmail account to use Playstore and other services.

That same Gmail is what's signed in the in-built Google app on her smart phone (that 'follow–come' Google app that you can't uninstall) and probably Chrome browser which is the most popularly used browser.

If she uses more than one Gmail account, you should be interested in the address signed into that built–in Google app or Chrome Browser.

What you need is get her to sign into that account with your phone or stylishly ask for the login details (whichever way you do it) and the rest is literally history.

You can view her browsing history from the very day she began using synced Google services. As far as you want to go. You will be lucky to have her browsing histories of 5+ years laid bare.

Information is power.

There's nothing red pill about all these shenanigans.

If you gents followed the cold game undiluted, as it was taught you, your girlfriends would be the ones stalking you up and down and worried sick about which bitches you talking to. But alas you're stuck doing the very things the bluest blue pill beta spends his days doing: mate-guarding. And you call yourselves alphas?

What Alpha is spending days following up his woman's online activities? Smh.

You like to dismiss the harshest truths of the game cause they're so hard to implement and go against what you want,, but the harvest will be according to your actions: you end up with a diluted version of the redpill that's so lacking it's hardly indistinguishable from bluepill - mate-guarding, anxiety, no security, worry and curiosity.
If you did as you were told the end result would have been your own women mate-guarding you, chasing bitches away, coveting your phone, worrying about who you're talking to and always doing the most to keep you happy cause they feel they can lose you any time. But it's you, professed alphas, masters of women, kings of the females, students of female nature, who are stuck getting BP everytime your girl gets a call and it sounds like a male voice on the other end,, the same reactions uneducated amateurs go through. It's a clown show at this point.

Women mateguard Alphas:

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 4:14am On Jan 06, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
This right here doesn’t need captions.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

There's nothing red pill about all these shenanigans.

If you gents followed the cold game undiluted, as it was taught you, your girlfriends would be the ones stalking you up and down and worried sick about which bitches you talking to. But alas you're stuck doing the very things the bluest blue pill beta spends his days doing: mate-guarding. And you call yourselves alphas?

What Alpha is spending days following up his woman's online activities? Smh.

You like to dismiss the harshest truths of the game cause they're so hard to implement and go against what you want,, but the harvest will be according to your actions: you end up with a diluted version of the redpill that's so lacking it's hardly indistinguishable from bluepill - mate-guarding, anxiety, no security, worry and curiosity.
If you did as you were told the end result would have been your own women mate-guarding you, chasing bitches away, coveting your phone, worrying about who you're talking to and always doing the most to keep you happy cause they feel they can lose you any time. But it's you, professed alphas, masters of women, kings of the females, students of female nature, who are stuck getting BP everytime your girl gets a call and it sounds like a male voice on the other end,, the same reactions uneducated amateurs go through. It's a clown show at this point.

Women mateguard Alphas:

Exactly bro.
I don’t know why many guys here are damn worried about What their gfs or wives THINKING, where they are going etc. for God sake, why should I still be worried with what a woman does with her life with all the knowledge have had so far from this group.
A woman should be the one worried about you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Prec1ous(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2022
luminouz:

For those looking for Job or trying to upgrade their career.

There is a new thread that will address How to get a job and other Job hunting strategies.
Do well to follow or comment, so you get notified when it is updated.

If I find other skill thread, I will post them here.

2022 is ours to dominate.

>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6926185/how-get-job-want-job

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

As a Man, learn to

*NORMAL SPENDING

*INVESTMENT

*BOTTOM LINE

#Maintain Frame
wetn be this way u type,?? ....u be mumu oooo
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2022
emmaodet:

Exactly bro.
I don’t know why many guys here are damn worried about What their gfs or wives THINKING, where they are going etc. for God sake, why should I still be worried with what a woman does with her life with all the knowledge have had so far from this group.
A woman should be the one worried about you.
yes man, that shit blue pill asf. And is the direct result of being emotionally invested in a woman (which makes you overcare and overthink), and also the result of not playing the Attraction Game (you love your girl more than she likes you,, and you know/feel she's not giving you her whole heart, so you're ever restless cause you know you don't quite own her soul. So to speak.

Blue pill betas be like...

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: benzics(m), Highestpromoton(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.