Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769050 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:

I think we have to understand the two words and it's difference, STALKING and VETTING with examples

Hacking your babes social media account is Stalking, its bad, unhealthy and it shows how one is insecure, stalking someone's account breeds unrespectful partner and the stalker is also prone to manipulation.
While
Vetting is natural, it creates respect and standards esp for the Alpha male, outlining your principles to your female partner won't only make you a god to your her, it also make your partner understands that if she makes a mistake or go below your standard she's loosed you.
The goal here now is to see yourself as a man of value, you don't care who comes around or who loosed you, and you're not emotionally affected once she's caught cheating.

Oh well I consider tracking your partner’s phone or asking for it personally a vetting process in this modern time. If that is the only way you can really know her, so be it, I don’t see that as stalking. After all that’s who you choose to live the rest of your life with, we live in a computerized world now, ppl cheat online now and meet at discreet places. Wake up, times have changed..these females are so sleek now. Do what you have to do before it gets too late.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:

I think we have to understand the two words and it's difference, STALKING and VETTING with examples

Hacking your babes social media account is Stalking, its bad, unhealthy and it shows how one is insecure, stalking someone's account breeds unrespectful partner and the stalker is also prone to manipulation.
While
Vetting is natural, it creates respect and standards esp for the Alpha male, outlining your principles to your female partner won't only make you a god to her, it'll also make your partner understands that if she makes a mistake or go below your standard she's loosed you.
The goal here now is to see yourself as a man of value, you don't care who comes around or who loosed you, and you're not emotionally affected once she's caught cheating.

Vetting also involves establishing boundaries and enforcing them
She should know what you want and what you will not tolerate
These where you establish frame control very early before you enter serious committed relationship

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:
you wish so bad I was wrong don't you. Dream on.

Let me clarify that snapshot for you:

Your commitment is your asset when it comes to women, since it includes your wallet, protection and all the other resources females need from men.
Any guy of marrying age has a list of qualities that a prospective woman must satisfy in order to be considered wife material. Now, when you start dealing with a lady you check how much she meets that list before you commit to her and propose. Is she ticking the relevant boxes? Are you satisfied with what she brings to the table and what she is as a person? If YES then you go ahead and take things to the next level.

That comparing of the lady against your standards and expectations is called Vetting.

You vet before you commit.

I've long been talking about guys need to vet:

You and your guy confuse vetting with the insecure tracking of your woman watching her every move and eager to get in her head. That's not red pill. And as hell that's not vetting.

You have to understand that we live in modern times. Part of trying to get to know someone(what you referred to what she is as a person) nowadays is knowing their online activities, most things are done online now, businesses, dating, prostitution, etc, don’t underestimate what ppl are capable of with their smartphones, it’s why I consider tracking phones as getting to know who someone is.. “Getting to know what she is as a person” which you also defined as vetting, either you’re already committed to them or you’re not, it’s not too much to do just to know them.. Married or committed to someone also doesn’t mean you stop vetting them. I hope you can see where they’re coming from now and don’t just throw the word ‘bluepill’ and ‘insecure’ around. We live in modern times, sometimes this is the only way to know someone, modern women are so sleek in their ways nowadays and smartphones make it easier for them. Don’t be totally convinced that you know her or she meets up your criteria without really getting to know her. Women do a lot with their phones these days and when you deal with a lot of women, you’ll know this. Cheers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maxxim: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
JESHAL:

Vetting also involves establishing boundaries and enforcing them
She should know what you want and what you will not tolerate
These where you establish frame control very early before you enter serious committed relationship
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Smartb0y:
Let's close the topic with you can't really vet a woman, she'll cheat on your ass if she so wishes.

So I understand why ubunja made that statement earlier,like why give yourself headache over something you can't control.

There's no such thing thing as vetting l,it's just you getting lucky

Remember guys,she might be a reverend sister today and a who.re tommorow,their emotions are always in constant change.

You saying you can vet a woman can be equated to saying Nawalt when deep down we all know woman nature can turn the tide at any moment.

The belief of this vetting process is as a result of "I must get married no matter what"grin.....such thinking creates that vetting process that'd seem rather uncompromising and not bluepilled but in truth we are just deceiving ourselves undecided

So simply pick your poison and move on, there's enough delusion to go around already.
Stop adding more to the pile.

There's no such thing as vetting
Nice input bro.
VIRGINITY remains the only valid way to vet a woman.
If your fiancee is not a virgin, you either marry her (if she meets your other requirements) or you keep searching, no need going through the stess of bugging her phone and stuff like that... She's a h0e.
If she's a virgin and you marry her, maintain frame and don't be surprised if she cheats on you in the future... Luckily in Nigeria men can still terminate marriages without ruining their lives.
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

I was a Barcelona fan until Messi left, now I just enjoy the sport with no feelings attached... I guess I'm unplugged from that matrix as well. cheesy
I'm still a man utd fan but brother the day Liverpool give us something ehh I nor fit eat food e com be like na Cr7 die dat day cheesy now I'm out of the sports matrix jor mk all the big teams Dy fool dere self I don't care since I'm not betting again undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

You have to understand that we live in modern times. Part of trying to get to know someone nowadays is knowing their online activities, most things are done online now, businesses, dating, prostitution, etc, don’t underestimate what ppl are capable of with their smartphones, it’s why I consider tracking phones as getting to know who someone is.. “Getting to know someone” which you also defined as vetting, either you’re already committed to them or you’re not, it’s not too much to do just to know them.. Married or committed to someone also doesn’t mean you stop vetting them. I hope you can see where they’re coming from now and don’t just throw the word ‘bluepill’ and ‘insecure’ around. We live in modern times, sometimes this is the only way to know someone, modern women are so sleek in their ways nowadays and smartphones make it easier for them. Don’t be totally convinced that you know her or she meets up your criteria without really getting to know her. Women do a lot with their phones these days and when you deal with a lot of women, you’ll know this. Cheers.
take it easy. You got the message. You're now pushing for the sake of pushing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:
take it easy. You got the message. You're now pushing for the sake of pushing.

What are you saying? What have I said wrong there? Give me a good comeback to buttress your point or we can simply agree to just end this back and forth, we can agree to disagree. Cheers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:
If vetting a woman means nothing. Then no one should encourage marriage anymore on this thread. Marriage institution should be considered bluepill, and let us be real with ourselves that you can’t be a married man and be redpilled Alpha at that, because married men often make moves that seem beta.. You’ll make such moves if you choose to marry, like it or not.

You must show concerns for who you choose to take to the altar, because their decisions in life will affect you.. To avoid contradictions, redpill should rather focus more on men going their own way and have nothing to do with women except for fun and fu.cks, if vetting doesn’t work, It’s simply safe not to commit to anyone. Just my humble opinion.

Vetting is more like 40 positive - 60 negative tbh.
There's absolutely no guarantee you'll get an angel grin

And yes in marriage one is very likely to lose frame especially in this age we find ourselves in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Junnior:
This is sickening undecided..... The kinda adverts seun allows on Nairaland these days sometimes makes me short of words
wtf! cheesy omo people get weird fetish LMAO

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

What are you saying? What have I said wrong there? Give me a good comeback to buttress your point or we can simply agree to just end this back and forth, we can agree to disagree. Cheers.
take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:
take it easy.

K

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

And yes in marriage one is very likely to lose frame especially in this age we find ourselves in.

Yeah it’s why there is no limit to vetting, even if it involves tracking her phone or checking it up as to know who she truly is.. you can’t take chances. Redpilled men could simply just go their own way and shun marriage then..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm still a man utd fan but brother the day Liverpool give us something ehh I nor fit eat food e com be like na Cr7 die dat day cheesy now I'm out of the sports matrix jor mk all the big teams Dy fool dere self I don't care since I'm not betting again undecided
When Liverpool kicked FCB out of the champions league after FCB winning the first leg was the day I unplugged, this might be funny or look like derailing but many men literally suffer emotionally from supporting these clubs with passion.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
MJBOLT:
this right here is why many of them go into internet fraud and other criminal activities

at young age angry

Just see portable with the mumu Zazu song and now the first thing dat came out of his mouth after making money is he's going to sex someone wife/gf angry

95% of men don't really have good reasons to be rich in life ND most of Dem wanna be rich for girls, to spend on Dem ND do bad like pay back shit 99.5% of G-boys re into it AF

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maxxim: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

Oh well I consider tracking your partner’s phone or asking for it personally a vetting process in this modern time. If that is the only way you can really know her, so be it, I don’t see that as stalking. After all that’s who you choose to live the rest of your life with, we live in a computerized world now, ppl cheat online now and meet at discreet places. Wake up, times have changed..these females are so sleek now. Do what you have to do before it gets too late.
Checking her phone once in a while isn't bad since there'll always be chances to do that, tracking her phone is and if you're bent on doing that, it should be your own personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:

Checking her phone once in a while isn't bad since there'll always be chances to do that, tracking her phone is and if you're bent on doing that, it hould be ones personal opinion.

They’re all for the same course/purpose. How a man chooses to do it is irrelevant here.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

When Liverpool kicked FCB out of the champions league after FCB winning the first leg was the day I unplugged, this might be funny or look like derailing but many men literally suffer emotionally from supporting these clubs with passion.
lolz........I think so

We moved

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE SEEN MORE MEN BROKESHAME THEIR FELLOW MEN PUBLICLY THAN I SEE WOMEN DO THAT. IT'S MEN THAT ALWAYS TRY TO BRING THEIR FELLOW MEN DOWN TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS. A FOOL TRYING TO WOO YOUR GIRL WILL ALWAYS REFER TO HOW HE HAS MORE MONEY AND HOW HE CAN PROVIDE FOR HER BETTER THAN YOU DO (EVEN WHEN HIMSELF IS STARK BROKE).
IF A GIRL TELLS THEM "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" THEY MOSTLY RESORT TO "DOES HE HAVE MONEY THAN I DO?"

JUST AS WOMEN ARE THE LEADING BODYSHAMERS, MEN ARE THE LEADING BROKESHAMERS. BUT I'VE NOTICED WOMEN POINT FINGERS AT MEN TO BE BODYSHAMERS AND MEN DO SAME TO CALL WOMEN BROKESHAMERS, AND IT'S OBVIOUS BOTH PARTIES WILL RATHER PLAY THE BLAME GAME INSTEAD OF ACCEPT THE OBVIOUS TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS.

MEN'S ZERO GAME TELLS THEM THE ONLY WAY TO ATTRACT WOMEN IS TO HAVE MONEY OR PRETEND TO HAVE MONEY WHILE PULLING DOWN OTHER MEN'S REPUTATION.
90% OF THE MEN AGAINST THE REDPILL ON NAIRALAND USUALLY EMPLOY THE BROKESHAMING TACTICS.

SO ON THE ISSUE OF BROKESHAMING, LEAVE WOMEN OUT OF IT BECAUSE MEN ARE THE MAJOR ENABLERS.
Word bro, word.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

Yeah it’s why there is no limit to vetting, even if it involves tracking her phone or checking it up as to know who she truly is.. you can’t take chances. Redpilled men could simply just go their own way and shun marriage.

Lol, it depends on how you see it.
It's all about choices and owning up to whatever choice we decide to make.

We know marriage isn't all kisses and hugs like the blue pilled society would have us think.

I mentioned something sometime around new year day about speaking with some elderly about this marriage thingy.

There was a woman amongst, she couldn't give me any tangible reason why I should get married. She was like no nah it's not good, your dad and your mum did it, you should too grin.

The bluepilled society conditioned us in a way to think it's all or nothing when it comes to marriage but that's total bullshit.

The difference now is that are you willing to engage in this act called marriage just for you and not because society says so cuz if you listen to society you'll likely regret it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

True no one is an angel. So our list need to be realistic. Someone who realistically fits your requirements. Remember a man's vetting list can change as he grows older or becomes richer or poorer. It also makes an allowance for disappointments.

Here's a rough example:

A man's vetting list can be as simple as:
No over 25 lady, slim, university educated, has a career, comes from a stable family, Christian, no kids.

Then the man can make space for compromises because no one is perfect:
If she has a lucrative business then a kid can be accepted, If she's a virgin then she doesn't need to be varsity educated. Etc.

This is a very rough take....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

There's nothing red pill about all these shenanigans.

If you gents followed the cold game undiluted, as it was taught you, your girlfriends would be the ones stalking you up and down and worried sick about which bitches you talking to. But alas you're stuck doing the very things the bluest blue pill beta spends his days doing: mate-guarding. And you call yourselves alphas?

What Alpha is spending days following up his woman's online activities? Smh.

You like to dismiss the harshest truths of the game cause they're so hard to implement and go against what you want,, but the harvest will be according to your actions: you end up with a diluted version of the redpill that's so lacking it's hardly indistinguishable from bluepill - mate-guarding, anxiety, no security, worry and curiosity.
If you did as you were told the end result would have been your own women mate-guarding you, chasing bitches away, coveting your phone, worrying about who you're talking to and always doing the most to keep you happy cause they feel they can lose you any time. But it's you, professed alphas, masters of women, kings of the females, students of female nature, who are stuck getting BP everytime your girl gets a call and it sounds like a male voice on the other end,, the same reactions uneducated amateurs go through. It's a clown show at this point.

Women mateguard Alphas:

Don ubunja

Welldone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
the ad will most likely be a scam,there have been people who have gotten scammed through ads posted by NL

Junnior:
This is sickening undecided..... The kinda adverts seun allows on Nairaland these days sometimes makes me short of words

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

True no one is an angel. So our list need to be realistic Someone who realistically fits your requirements. Remember a man's vetting list can change as he grows older or becomes richer or poorer. It also makes an allowance for disappointments.

Here's a rough example:

No over 25 lady, slim, university educated, has a career, comes from a stable family, Christian, no kids.

If she has a lucrative business then a kid can be accepted, If she's a virgin then she doesn't need to be varsity educated. Etc.

At bolded, I love how you used that statement.
We need to be realistic,the vibe I'm getting from guys on here about the vetting stuff is very funny.
There are things we can maybe control and some we just can't control

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Junnior:
Anything for the cheddah
Even ritualists/scammers are welcome grin
If they can package their advert embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

When Liverpool kicked FCB out of the champions league after FCB winning the first leg was the day I unplugged, this might be funny or look like derailing but many men literally suffer emotionally from supporting These clubs with passion.

You are not lying ooo some men are really passing through emotional pain because of football. Imagine someone said that he cannot eat or do his work properly because they win Arsenal FC. Some people even commit suicide self.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Meedon:

You are not lying ooo some men are really passing through emotional pain because of football. Imagine someone said that he cannot eat or do his work properly because they win Arsenal FC. Some people even commit suicide self.

Before you see a man down because of something , just know he invested heavily in it grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by notoriuz: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:

True no one is an angel. So our list need to be realistic. Someone who realistically fits your requirements. Remember a man's vetting list can change as he grows older or becomes richer or poorer. It also makes an allowance for disappointments.

Here's a rough example:

since all women are like that(hoe)... there's no need ,, searching her phone,going to her village ,this that to know her wassup...

na the criteria when she go possess be the Koko.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Meedon:

I just enjoy the game, I no longer support any club.
I remember when Barcelona lost 8-2 to Bayern, my own guys almost laughed me into depression. I don't know if the below story is legit but worse have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

Before you see a man down because of something , just know he invested heavily in it grin

Aswear.

When I was emotionally attached to Ronaldo and Messi comparison about who is the greatest blah blah blah. Men I really suffered emotionally. I have to advise myself to stop arguing about who is the greatest among the duo. I now respect them equally.

Emotional attachment to anything is really bad. It drains men of vitality, power and leaves them weak.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

I just enjoy the game, I no longer support any club.
I remember when Barcelona lost 8-2 to Bayern, my own guys almost laughed me into depression. I don't know if the below story is legit but worse have happened.

Na true be that. I have seen where boys (Chelsea Agbero Fans) made use of marchet (cutlass) to fight because of football argument. it was that 2012 Champions League Chelsea won that year.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by potland: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol, it depends on how you see it.
It's all about choices and owning up to whatever choice we decide to make.

We know marriage isn't all kisses and hugs like the blue pilled society would have us think.

I mentioned something sometime around new year day about speaking with some elderly about this marriage thingy.

There was a woman amongst, she couldn't give me any tangible reason why I should get married. She was like no nah it's not good, your dad and your mum did it, you should too grin.

The bluepilled society conditioned us in a way to think it's all or nothing when it comes to marriage but that's total bullshit.

The difference now is that are you willing to engage in this act called marriage just for you and not because society says so cuz if you listen to society you'll likely regret it.
they say marriage is an achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.