Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770605 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maxxim: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

They’re all for the same course/purpose. How a man chooses to do it is irrelevant here.
Why hacking your partners phone isn't supported is because, not all men can handle it's end result which is emotional outburst.
Some men have ended up tracing their partners secret lovers to the extent of harrasing and threatening them some even go ahead to beg them to leave their partners.
That's the outcome of stalking its not good esp when it happens to a man without value, it won't interest the society to even listen to your plight
More reason Trp teaches you not to look down to her shit instead it tells you to stay in your frame and bounce back, it's her loss once she cheats on you.
But how many men can handle it one's it happens, more reason to set your standard and give your conditions before showing commitment and never to feel bad once shit happens.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
notoriuz:
since all women are like that(hoe)... there's no need ,, searching her phone,going to her village ,this that to know her wassup...

na the criteria when she go possess be the Koko.

your last statement I don't understand...

Anyways, that all women are like that (awalt) doesn't mean having a preference is wrong. We don't all want the same things from women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
notoriuz:
since all women are like that(hoe)... there's no need ,, searching her phone,going to her village ,this that to know her wassup...

na the criteria when she go possess be the Koko.

Lol,I feel your sarcasm grin

Some people just like confusing themselves.

You already know AWALT and you still decide to check her faithfulness Level,is that not simply simping.

You already know AWALT but because she's a Virgin, you decide to give a A1 for faithfulness, SMH.....is that not simply simping

You already know AWALT but because she's acts all feminine, you decide to give her a free pass grin

Women are dynamic, they'll fit perfectly well into any situation they find themselves as long as it suits their purpose at that moment.

If you truly understand that women are the greatest pretenders.... you'll think twice before mentioning vetting because when it comes to women expect anything.

Virginity, femininity.....these are more like safe guards without any guarantee, how you navigate(relate not mould) with women with such qualities is what determines your success ratio
Because at the end all women still operate under the same umbrella grin(AWALT).

Because she's not hoeing around it's merely because of circumstance not because of choice wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
potland:
they say marriage is an achievement
LMAO, once upon a time slavery was also an achievement to some people grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:

Why hacking your partners phone isn't supported is because, not all men can handle it's end result which is emotional outburst.
Some men have ended up tracing their partners secret lovers to the extent of harrasing and threatening them some even go ahead to beg them to leave their partners.
That's the outcome of stalking its not good esp when it happens to a man without value, it won't interest the society to even listen to your plight
More reason Trp teaches you not to look down to her shit instead it tells you to stay in your frame and bounce back, it's her loss once she cheats on you.
But how many men can handle it one's it happens, more reason to set your standard and give your conditions before showing commitment and never to feel bad once shit happens.

I believe a true redpilled man will know how to handle such. Knowing your woman is cheating doesn't make you violent or immediately make you become beta, you simply cut her off, we've been taught that here severally. However Redpilled men that can't handle to jog into both worlds could simply choose not to be in a long term relationship or marriage tho, that simplifies it all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Some ppl are funny here. Someone said a girl being virgin is enough to vet her, my brother you have been played. How do you know a woman is a virgin? Coz she told you? grin. Even if she is, and so what?
Even if she says she's a virgin or you sleep with her to know or you take her for a test and it confirms she's a virgin, never you still trust her, still continue the vetting process. Virgins cheat too, some of them give the best head and anal. Never stop vetting any woman you consider for a serious thing, you commit to them or not. My 2 cents.

PS Don't get me twisted, I'd rather choose a virgin over non virgin myself but I'll continue to vet her like any woman, no pedestal.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:
Some ppl are funny here. Someone said a girl being virgin is enough to vet her, my brother you have been played. How do you know a woman is a virgin? Coz she told you? grin. Even if she is, and so what?
Even if she says she's a virgin or you take her for a tests and it confirms she's a virgin, never you still trust her, still continue the vetting process. Virgins cheat too, some of them give the best head and anal. Never stop vetting any woman you consider for a serious thing, you're commit to them or not. My 2 cents.
PS Don't get me twisted, I'd rather choose a virgin over hoes myself but I'll vet her like any woman, no pedestal.
everyone must be vetted. Virgins included.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
ubunja:
everyone must be vetted. Virgins included.

Exactly

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:

Which would you prefer; get hurt as a result of going through your partner’s devices or allow your partner to cheat on you continuously without your knowing?

Sometimes knowledge of something most especially someone you’ve decided to be committed to hurts but you will surely be fine. The reason why most women continue frolicking around is cos they think their partners doesn’t know.

In my own opinion, it’s better to know the kind of partner you have at the earliest stage than to know later on after you’ve invested so much.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:
Even if she says she's a virgin or you sleep with her to know or you take her for a test and it confirms she's a virgin, never you still trust her, still continue the vetting process. Virgins cheat too, some of them give the best head and anal. Never stop vetting any woman you consider for a serious thing, you commit to them or not. My 2 cents.

PS Don't get me twisted, I'd rather choose a virgin over non virgin myself but I'll continue to vet her like any woman, no pedestal.
"If you pray for rain, you've got to be prepared to deal with the mud too"
If you want to marry just know that you are marrying a farm tool, that's why many redpillers don't want to get married.
If all women are like that then why stressing yourself to bug her phone in the name of vetting? Asking around and making friends with people who know her is enough vetting, no need to become a CIA agent because of women...
If you read my comment well, you will see that I said "don't be surprised if the said Virgin cheats"...
The way you carry this vetting for head Hope you don't end up like the guy below.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

"If you pray for rain, you've got to be prepared to deal with the mud too"
If you want to marry just know that you are marrying a farm tool, that's why many redpillers don't want to get married.
If all women are like that then why stressing yourself to bug her phone in the name of vetting? Asking around and making friends with people who know her is enough vetting, no need to become a CIA agent because of women...
If you read my comment well, you will see that I said "don't be surprised if the said Virgin cheats"...
The way you carry this vetting for head Hope you don't end up like the guy below.

K

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

K
Bowing out like a little wimp, men have really been emasculated cry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

K

Really homie?

Using my trademark carry some royalty payments.

Now ask for my account number to pay yours grin.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

K

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
luminouz:

Really homie?

Using my trademark carry some royalty payments.

Now ask for my account number to pay yours grin.

Lol grin. How much boss? cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

It's ok boss. We are all on the same page here.

I have been reading check her phone or not arguments here.

I will check hers, when I'm suspecting stuffs and cut her off with evidence. That's different from stalking, which is creepy.

The main issue is are you mature enough not to be overly emotional when you find out shiit? That's what will separate the redpillers from other men. You still retain your logic to do what needs to be done: chasing her away from your life, not grabbing a knife and becoming a professional butcher

This is my own personal opinion. I must vet. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

Lol grin. How much boss? cool
Lol...a plate of peppersoup and asun will do. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...a plate of peppersoup and asun will do. tongue

I hope these enter your system wella boss tongue

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
luminouz:

It's ok boss. We are all on the same page here.

I have been reading check her phone or not arguments here.

I will check hers, when I'm suspecting stuffs and cut her off with evidence. That's different from stalking, which is creepy.

This is my own personal opinion. I must vet. grin
Lol, vetting is a must... I just think the whole CIA stuff is overdoing it.
It's all good sha, ahead ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is why I was a bit scared of validating those guys. Before anything else, this is a men's thread. When you bring such topics before a council of men, they will call you insecure, tell you, you lack trust, etc. Truth be told, most men don't care, they don't know and they don't want to know. A woman legally married to a man could be getting ploughed by different cocks during the day and the husband would not care, as long as she reserves his own share for him to ride at night. Everything is good.

On the other hand, a woman could be all up in your business, trying to make sure you are not cheating her in the relationship and she could go to any length to achieve this, she will invade your privacy if she has to. But when a man does it, he becomes insecure. This is why a lot of men were hesitant to conduct DNA tests in the past because they don't want to be told they lack trust or worse be called insecure. And women leverage on that ego to do all kinds of stuff. But again we don't care.

A woman could be right next to her husband, and she will be texting another guy but he won't care to look because that's some insecure bûllshit only women do that. There was a trend on tiktok where men were told to ask their partners for their phones, just to see their reactions. A lot of men didn't participate because that's some insecure bûllshit (not minding what they could find). There was a reason I said you can do it secretly if you can't handle the whole emotional rollercoaster when your wife finds out. She doesn't have to know.

Women do it all the time, and if they find anything they will send you to hell. They will even book you a VIP seat with the devil if they want, even if they have been cheating the whole time. No problem with that, they are just mate guarding. grin
It proves you are an "alpha"
Oh you gotta be fûcking kidding me.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Herbsworks:

Which would you prefer; get hurt as a result of going through your partner’s devices or allow your partner to cheat on you continuously without your knowing?

Sometimes knowledge of something most especially someone you’ve decided to be committed to hurts but you will surely be fine. The reason why most women continue frolicking around is cos they think their partners doesn’t know.

In my own opinion, it’s better to know the kind of partner you have at the earliest stage than to know later on after you’ve invested so much.

Get cheated on continuously without knowing.

We want to be ALPA
grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joker09:

I hope these enter your system wella boss tongue

*Swallows saliva and reaches for a piece of meat*

You have done well, comrade grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

If somebody says or type "k", it means they don't want to engage further for whatever reason, good or not. The fact that you both disagree and he chooses to disengage doesn't warrant you calling him a wimp. That's going too far. He is not a wimp or an emasculated man for choosing to not engage further.

On this thread, let's solely focus on people's ideas, actions and opinions without unnecessarily calling them names or unnecessarily implying things about their disposition. We are here to learn one thing (the red pill), but we are different individuals with different experiences and background; as such, divergent views are bound to clash and it is no big deal. Simply discuss to come to a better conclusion or agree to disagree.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine a single mother still feels like she's d price. Shes looking for a simpanzee to come and take care of her child. Lmfao grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
If somebody says or type "k", it means they don't want to engage further for whatever reason, good or not. The fact that you both disagree and he chooses to disengage doesn't warrant you calling him a wimp. That's going too far. He is not a wimp or an emasculated man for choosing to not engage further.

On this thread, let's solely focus on people's ideas, actions and opinions without unnecessarily calling them names or unnecessarily implying things about their disposition. We are here to learn one thing (the red pill), but we are different individuals with different experiences and background; as such, divergent views are bound to clash and it is no big deal. Simply discuss to come to a better conclusion or agree to disagree.
K... cheesy
Respect bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
sajmark:

K... cheesy
Respect bro.
grin Na so e suppose be, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let me share with you guys two scenarios that my CIA instinct saved me from wifing a cheat.

I once dated this babe that you will never know could cheat cos she was always in my apartment whenever I’m around. Sometime ago one of her friend lost her dad and my babe needed to travel for the funeral. While we were discussing where she was going to stay she told me that she has friends in that state and that even one of her married ex lives there. When I heard that I warned her not to visit her ex and she agreed.

So she traveled for the funeral and came back but I noticed that she was very moody the night she came back but I thought it was just those normal girls moodswing. Few days after she came back her phone got spoilt and she asked me to help her take the phone to my friend that repairs phone. When I took the phone there we needed her phone passcode to be able to access her phone that was how I got to know her phone passcode. After the repair as I was going home something told me to go through the phone. After hesitating for sometime I decided to give in.

Going through her phone, I discovered that she actually contacted her married ex when she traveled for the funeral the guy picked her up from the park and she stayed with him all through her time in the state. I believe that was the reason she was moody when she got back cos she felt guilty.

If I didn’t go through her phone at that time I wouldn’t have known that she could do that. This was a girl I had already told my dad about and we were even preparing to go see my dad.

I believe when you’re dating someone or marry someone her devices are no longer her private property unless you as the man decide not to interfere. Some guys even have their girlfriends social media login details and these girls even know because that’s their own principles which I believe is not bad.

Some men especially married men are so weak that even their wives receive calls from men right under their roof because the men don’t care. The same way some men exhibit the I don’t care mentality with their wives is the same way they do with their teenage daughters. How can your teenage daughter still living under your roof tell you that her devices are private ahh.

Typing.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vetting is for marriage inclined individuals.
Imagine the headache y'all go through just to pick a manageable one. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Santos07: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Herbsworks:
Let me share with you guys two scenarios that my CIA instinct saved me from wifing a cheat.

I once dated this babe that you will never know could cheat cos she was always in my apartment whenever I’m around. Sometime ago one of her friend lost her dad and my babe needed to travel for the funeral. While we were discussing where she was going to stay she told me that she has friends in that state and that even one of her married ex lives there. When I heard that I warned her not to visit her ex and she agreed.

So she traveled for the funeral and came back but I noticed that she was very moody the night she came back but I thought it was just those normal girls moodswing. Few days after she came back her phone got spoilt and she asked me to help her take the phone to my friend that repairs phone. When I took the phone there we needed her phone passcode to be able to access her phone that was how I got to know her phone passcode. After the repair as I was going home something told me to go through the phone. After hesitating for sometime I decided to give in.

Going through her phone, I discovered that she actually contacted her married ex when she traveled for the funeral the guy picked her up from the park and she stayed with him all through her time in the state. I believe that was the reason she was moody when she got back cos she felt guilty.

If I didn’t go through her phone at that time I wouldn’t have known that she could do that. This was a girl I had already told my dad about and we were even preparing to go see my dad.

I believe when you’re dating someone or marry someone her devices are no longer her private property unless you as the man decide not to interfere. Some guys even have their girlfriends social media login details and these girls even know because that’s their own principles which I believe is not bad.

Some men especially married men are so weak that even their wives receive calls from men right under their roof because the men don’t care. The same way some men exhibit the I don’t care mentality with their wives is the same way they do with their teenage daughters. How can your teenage daughter still living under your roof tell you that her devices are private ahh.

Typing.....
if I want to see anything in a girl's phone I ask for the phone and do what I want then give her back. I don't snoop and turn CIA because that's just not how I deal. I don't deal with girls who hide passwords. That's not my type.

If you yourself play the attraction game as you're supposed to as a red piller, you'll save yourself from a lot of stuff that plagues blue pillers. You're forced to play the beta game because you're utilizing beta strategies. And it only gets worse,, because you're the one chasing.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by muscarinics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
I been around the academic block for a while and have read major disciplines but none had a greater impact on me compared to what I gained from this thread...The content of this thread shook the ground I stood on and totally have me disengaged from all my initial belief system.let it be on record that, I did have them tried and tested first before applying the principle to my day to day stuffs and the results are there for me to see.Be that as it may,ubunja,martinez, pansophist,skepticus and the rest....words aren't enough to thank you guys. Thank you anyway.

32 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rillycool(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.