Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754184 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DankemzI(m): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2022
ubunja:
yes man, that shit blue pill asf. And is the direct result of being emotionally invested in a woman (which makes you overcare and overthink), and also the result of not playing the Attraction Game (you love your girl more than she likes you,, and you know/feel she's not giving you her whole heart, so you're ever restless cause you know you don't quite own her soul. So to speak.

Blue pill betas be like...

What's the attraction game?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Even on Instagram they discussing vetting... It's an important topic.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2022
DieRich5:
I read about it last week and the funniest thing is dat she still go to church every Sunday like WTF is she doing dere undecided

Lol cheesy... Can you just imagine..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Only a mentally retarded person will privatise a public toilet then turn around to wonder why people from far and near are violating the privacy of his home to take a dump.

I will not explain!

But the post isn't about toilets

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2022
ubunja:
now you're out here bugging phones??whats next? Putting a tracker on her car? Flying a drone above her?

Let's not promote these blue pill antics on a red pill thread. These are the convos betas are having. You never quite had this girl's heart to begin with and you knew it, that's why you felt the need to do all that extra work. Such breakups are even a relief for the girl cause she didn't like it here. Let's do better.

Can anyone fully have a girl’s heart? Lol.. She’ll do what she wants to do, like it or not.. you should know better as a redpilled man, even if a girl likes it there, she can still cheat, maintain frame or not.. you can’t fully rely on them..

WOMEN CHEAT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS. It’s fair when ppl try to know what their girl have been up to by any means they see fit.. don’t you ever sleep and think you got any girl’s heart so they don’t give you hiv or a bastard child bruh.. We live in crazy times.. These ladies are wilding and capable of doing crazy things, you just can’t fully trust anyone(both gender) no matter how much you think you know them, you’ll be shocked to hear different stories about what women have done to even smart men. I can understand when they’re steady on the look for that woman they decide to take home to mama.. Try to resonate with others.

You can’t be fully redpilled when you decide to have a long term relationship with a woman, you’ll compromise with certain acts that appear bluepill to keep the relationship working, you like it or not. A typical redpiller will perhaps go his own way and completely shun relationship/marriage.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2022
DAY 7, REDPILL 2022

Man grow externally by building himself internally. If you choose to live vicariously through your beautiful damsel, your angel and one and only woman, you perish both within and without.

Authority: Put yourself first.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2022
I don't like explaining myself but I'd like to make an exception for you as a pioneer of this movement.

If you had taken your time to read my post carefully, I said that I made the move to break up with her because any other way will be fruitless, this girl already made inroads into my personal circle. I wasn't vetting or looking for any long term insurance. I already knew what I'd find.

As logical beings we pride ourselves to be.
We should be reading to comprehend not with defensive mindset looking to pick holes as we are in a litigation room.

All love from here!
ubunja:
now you're out here bugging phones??whats next? Putting a tracker on her car? Flying a drone above her?

Let's not promote these blue pill antics on a red pill thread. These are the convos betas are having. You never quite had this girl's heart to begin with and you knew it, that's why you felt the need to do all that extra work. Such breakups are even a relief for the girl cause she didn't like it here. Let's do better.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Chiagozieking:

But the post isn't about toilets
olosho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
grin

42 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Where did we get it wrong, 1000+ pages and redpillers are openly encouraging oneities in the name of vetting?
Vetting is very very important but using CCTV to supervise a woman is kind of overdoing it.
Maybe very soon we'll start discussing about how to quit our jobs and be staying with our women at home, asking her to put her phone on loud speaker when she receives a call, following her to the market, saloon etc.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Random tips for kings 1

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
grin
They will use of all sorts of excuses to conceal and explain away their manipulative and sordid ways. They will throw anything in, hoping that something will stick.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Only a mentally retarded person will privatise a public toilet then turn around to wonder why people from far and near are violating the privacy of his home to take a dump

I will not explain!
Apparently, the latest retard is J $tash grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Random tips for kings 2

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2022
UncleJudax:

Apparently, the latest retard is J $tash grin
An upcoming rapper who has hustled his @ss off and the dollar bills are coming in just wasted himself and an innocent woman just because it was his turn with her he thought he owned her, thank God he didn't kill her kids too... A retard indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2022
ThomasShelby:

Can anyone fully have a girl’s heart? Lol..

WOMEN CHEAT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.

Your first question made me laugh lol. I went back and took my time to read posts from all the guys talking about controlling the relationship with game and to be honest I think they are all right and it's not like I've been trying to fault their logic since yesterday.
Nobody can underestimate the importance of game in a relationship, power control, nobody.
The trick is to have your woman constantly on her toes, she should be the type that never wants to lose you.

If you want to go down this road, having and showing an abundance mindset will surely come in handy. First your woman will be proud to be in a seat where she's sure other women will want to be. Second, she knows them hyenas are always lurking in the dark so she has to guard/protect her mate because she doesn't want to lose her place. In all honesty, if you can get a woman to feel that way about you. It tells good about your level in TRP.

However, your second statement says it all. Women can cheat on whoever for whatever reasons. As long as AWALT is real, hypergamy and the likes are always present in female nature. Her mate guarding and consistent show of insecurity is no guarantee that I'm not getting played. That is where I stand and I'm not ready to move from there. Again it all boils down to the question I've been asking. Who is fooling who, the beta who got information about his wife's affairs (which ever way he did) and ended the relationship or the alpha who feels it's not important because his woman is on her toes. When in reality he could be the fifth cock on the fûck list. Unless you are saying the alpha cannot get cheated on.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2022
sajmark:
Where did we get it wrong, 1000+ pages and redpillers are openly encouraging oneities in the name of vetting?
Vetting is very very important but using CCTV to supervise a woman is kind of overdoing it.
Maybe very soon we'll start discussing about how to quit our jobs and be staying with our women at home, asking her to put her phone on loud speaker when she receives a call, following her to the market, saloon etc.

You guys just like to take things over the top.
How did we encourage oneities. Didn't you read where we said kick her out if you find anything. The you go ahead to shoot yourself in the leg by saying vetting is very important. Simple idea una carry ego full everywhere.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Taking her out to dinner = buying her free food unless you are willing to split the bill.
(My take)

You can't blame her for bringing her hungry friends along, that's what good friends do. They look out for each other.

When we small, if I hear say them dey do party, I go carry all my guys go chop party rice.
Na so e be grin

Cc: heartofcity12

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
ubunja:
Even on Instagram they discussing vetting... It's an important topic.

THE INSTAGRAM POST SAYS "A REAL MAN IS WILLING TO SERVE, LOOKING FOR A PROBLEM TO SOLVE".
WHAT "REAL MAN" DENOTES TO WOMEN IS A SLAVE AND A FOOLISH PERSON WILLING TO DO ALL THEIR BIDDINGS, AT ALL TIMES, FOR NO SINGLE REASON AT ALL. FEELS REALLY BAD THAT WHENEVER WOMEN TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT IN MEN AND FROM MEN, THEY'RE USUALLY HINTING AT MEN DOING DEMEANING THINGS AND THROWING THEMSELVES ON THE FLOOR TO SATISFY WOMEN'S UNENDING, MALE LIFE SPAN-DEPLETING DESIRES.

MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT TO ALL REAL MEN IN THE WORLD. I'LL DIE BEFORE I REGISTER WITH THAT ASSOCIATION.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
SOZINN:

You guys just like to take things over the top.
How did we encourage oneities. Didn't you read where we said kick her out if you find anything. The you go ahead to shoot yourself in the leg by saying vetting is very important. Simple idea una carry ego full everywhere.
There's a difference between Vetting and being a beta creep.
Vetting is very important, but overdoing it becomes something else.
Quick question: As a redpiller, Is it okay if I quit my job/ abandon my business to become my wife's bodyguard? I don't want her to cheat on me.

The bolded question is an example that overdoing this vetting stuff can become something else.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Happy New year Kings,
The much awaited Thread has been created.
This is the link to the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6928068/elevated-men-business-thread.

For all our Esteemed Teachers that has shown interest,we invite you all.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2022
@GOLANHEIGHTS
@CaveAdullam
@Heryormilekan
@wwwtortoise
@Susily

And so many bosses,you're all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Considering the fact that people do change, personally, all this relationship/dating/vetting/marriage stuff is just a waste of time and effort (didn't want to use the word "waste" as it might sound harsh)
I mean, someone can something he/she isn't for a period of time just to fit into somewhere or get something else..

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
Happy New year Kings,
The much awaited Thread has been created.
This is the link to the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6928068/elevated-men-business-thread.

For all our Esteemed Teachers that has shown interest,we invite you all.
cool
Nice one man.
Things we love to see

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Why go out of your way to monitor a woman at the expense of your goals.

As a man if you are with a woman, you ought to know subconsciously she's for the streets and as so you should just play along and when its time to let go, don't argue with yourself just do the needful.

Its only when you've had enough and you wish to cut off without their usual yapping about how she gave you her all ( their usual sermons to guilt trip you), then you can go all CIA mood to cut her off. Anything more than this is simping of the highest order and any man who does this should be remanded in a mental institution.

Like a nairalander has mentioned, women are quick to adapt and any method used to cut her off only teaches her how to prevent her been caught the same way next time ( women are the real AI ).

If you must be with a woman endeavour to keep her on her toes 24/7, this is where alot of men get it wrong even the alpa male. Cause you got her easily you then relax and become soft minded (lol) bro the same way men hustle till their last breath is the same way a man should be ready to remain in power till his kingdom ends on earth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Just when I was about closing my shop moments ago.

One just told me that the only thing I know be asking is "Are you coming to visit at home or not", that her boyfriend just gave her money to loose Christmas hair and do another style for new year.... What was my reply?

I said "Good for you that you have a rich and caring boyfriend, are you coming over during the weekend or not?"

She said yes.

Na our fellow males dey make them entitled walahi.

Ala! Rugged you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Premium Tears

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2022
If you like hire Mossad let them work together with CIA,Vet from now till tomorrow.
The female nature is Inevitable.
She is the only that can decide to be Loyal
Why disturb yourself?

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
They will use of all sorts of excuses to conceal and explain away their manipulative and sordid ways. They will throw anything in, hoping that something will stick.

Exactly, so pathetic. Funny creatures.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022

I lol whenever I hear or read something like:

Women don't know what they want or they're confuse especially with issues relating to romance/love/coitus which may directly or indirectly correlate to finance.

I lmfao if such words come from a supposed redpiller.

I think those words were generated by a woman as an additional strategy for manipulation.

Think deep!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
Premium Tears
That guy will self-terminate his life after finding the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2022
SOZINN:
Taking her out to dinner = buying her free food unless you are willing to split the bill.
(My take)

You can't blame her for bringing her hungry friends along, that's what good friends do. They look out for each other.

When we small, if I hear say them dey do party, I go carry all my guys go chop party rice.
Na so e be grin

Cc: heartofcity12

Lmao grin.. Exactly... They take advantage of “dates” to exploit men of free food and good time knowing fully well they aren’t interested in those men and will reject them on the long run... they’ll even take nice pics to attract more men to use.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndenzo(m), sabbiboi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.