Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754282 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
If you like hire Mossad let them work together with CIA,Vet from now till tomorrow.
The female nature is Inevitable.
She is the only that can decide to be Loyal
Why disturb yourself?
Indeed bro

I don't know why i should be concerned with her shīt

She is the one that decide to be loyal

In my own opinion, i don't support that CIA stuffs

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2022
I ran into a met-on-street female friend of mine this morning and she asked me if she has done anything to offend me because she is no longer seeing my status on WhatsApp.

Told her that she didn't offend me, just that the kind of sexually revealing and other nonsense Tiktok personal videos of hers she usually post aren't the kind of things I want to be seeing on my feed in 2022.

Babe just dey look me as I walked away like I am from the Planet Venus.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
grin
eem, eeem, Rachel and Abigail went to buy pads so they followed me here.
Me:is this where they will buy the pads?
She:eem

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Hoes everywhere. Smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Hotspotbro:
eem, eeem, Rachel and Abigail went to buy pads so they followed me here.
Me:is this where they will buy the pads?
She:eem

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
Hoes everywhere. Smh
This doesn't make sense. Why didn't he just edit the 2021?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
This doesn't make sense. Why didn't he just edit the 2021?

Oh well who knows.. Caption says “Man set to divorce his wife 9 days after their wedding over infidelity”.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Redpill

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Zabiboy:
Considering the fact that people do change, personally, all this relationship/dating/vetting/marriage stuff is just a waste of time and effort (didn't want to use the word "waste" as it might sound harsh)
I mean, someone can something he/she isn't for a period of time just to fit into somewhere or get something else..
It is indeed a waste of time my brother grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
Premium Tears

Definition of a horse-band grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
True.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
If you like hire Mossad let them work together with CIA,Vet from now till tomorrow.
The female nature is Inevitable.
She is the only that can decide to be Loyal
Why disturb yourself?
That's why I'll keep saying there's no such thing as vetting, it's just you getting lucky grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
hebenz:
Premium Tears

As a result of human intelligence, social and state regulations, men and women can behave in ways that either prospers or causes troubles to their relationship. Or, for their selfish individual benefits. Anyway, the mating strategies of both male and female are not collaborative! That's why during the marathon, it's expedient both makes some compromises for the success of their relationship.

That young woman might be lucky to game that young man after graduation successfully. But if the man in question is weak and emotional like that tiktok influencer or rapper that killed their spouses, she too will end up in her early grave. It's one thing to manipulate others but another thing to keep your enemies on check.

I had a maternal aunt who lost her life through this stupid game, not exactly same line though. The bad guy's protective instinct turned into twilight homicide. She messed up with the wrong dude and paid dearly with her life. May her soul rest in peace.

Relationship is getting worse these days because weak men and women in their multitudes abounds.

Thanks.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
adambeatz:
Why go out of your way to monitor a woman at the expense of your goals.

As a man if you are with a woman, you ought to know subconsciously she's for the streets and as so you should just play along and when its time to let go, don't argue with yourself just do the needful.

Its only when you've had enough and you wish to cut off without their usual yapping about how she gave you her all ( their usual sermons to guilt trip you), then you can go all CIA mood to cut her off. Anything more than this is simping of the highest order and any man who does this should be remanded in a mental institution.

Like a nairalander has mentioned, women are quick to adapt and any method used to cut her off only teaches her how to prevent her been caught the same way next time ( women are the real AI ).

If you must be with a woman endeavour to keep her on her toes 24/7, this is where alot of men get it wrong even the alpa male. Cause you got her easily you then relax and become soft minded (lol) bro the same way men hustle till their last breath is the same way a man should be ready to remain in power till his kingdom ends on earth.

FINALLY, this Comrade just ended the argument... Almost perfectly said.
I won't be surprised if someone still disagrees and try to push his own agenda though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Don't be nice to any lady on Earth.
She will treat your Bleep up Ruthlessly.
If you think it's a lie,try investing in any lady and see for yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
sajmark:

An upcoming rapper who has hustled his @ss off and the dollar bills are coming in just wasted himself and an innocent woman just because it was his turn with her he thought he owned her, thank God he didn't kill her kids too... A retard indeed.
Oneitis. Some oxymoron for a rapper. Not the first, won't be the last

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biodundimeji(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
The current trend on the this street reminds me of a particular Ex in 2017, I have always knew that she was for the street. She made the smart move of integrating herself inside my personal circle at the time so disengaging her was going to be with hard proof or nothing.

Then one particular day, I took her phone for the very first time and put all her calls on auto-record knowing that girls usually don't know jack around modern technology. For the next one week, Knowing all calls are being recorded on her end. I will always end any phone calls with her with the question "Are you cheating on me?" Madam will deny every single time. When she visits me because we usually see every day, I will change the file name of the recordings to hide them from her music player, all these while, I never listened to the recordings nor transfer them to my phone.

After like 8 days, I sat her down and told her to hand over her phone, she asked for time to finish her ongoing task on the phone and quickly deleted her recent call history and messages then gave it to me. I strolled like a boss to the file manager, transferred everything to my phone, adjusted the file settings to .mp4 and started playing sweet melodies.

Smoothest breakup I ever had cheesy
This one got me laughing grin grin.... she would be like baby I can explain
Na devil cause am

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Joker09:
If vetting a woman means nothing. Then no one should encourage marriage anymore on this thread. Marriage institution should be considered bluepill, and let us be real with ourselves that you can’t be a married man and be redpilled Alpha at that, because married men often make moves that seem beta.. You’ll make such moves if you choose to marry, like it or not.

You must show concerns for who you choose to take to the altar, because their decisions in life will affect you.. To avoid contradictions, redpill should rather focus more on men going their own way and have nothing to do with women except for fun and fu.cks, if vetting doesn’t work, It’s simply safe not to commit to anyone. Just my humble opinion.

Marriage is indeed a Blue pilled institution. Why should it be encouraged on a red pill thread?

Are you ready for that conversation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Life is already difficult enough as it is, if you ever decide to get married, don't play your marital life at "Legend mode difficulty"

There is a reason why Football matches start with a 0-0 scoreline.

I will not explain!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Life is already difficult enough as it is, if you ever decide to get married, don't play your marital life at "Legend mode difficulty"

I will not explain!

redpill parables

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:

I will not explain!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
The current trend on the this street reminds me of a particular Ex in 2017, I have always knew that she was for the street. She made the smart move of integrating herself inside my personal circle at the time so disengaging her was going to be with hard proof or nothing.

Then one particular day, I took her phone for the very first time and put all her calls on auto-record knowing that girls usually don't know jack around modern technology. For the next one week, Knowing all calls are being recorded on her end. I will always end any phone calls with her with the question "Are you cheating on me?" Madam will deny every single time. When she visits me because we usually see every day, I will change the file name of the recordings to hide them from her music player, all these while, I never listened to the recordings nor transfer them to my phone.

After like 8 days, I sat her down and told her to hand over her phone, she asked for time to finish her ongoing task on the phone and quickly deleted her recent call history and messages then gave it to me. I strolled like a boss to the file manager, transferred everything to my phone, adjusted the file settings to .mp4 and started playing sweet melodies.

Smoothest breakup I ever had cheesy

badt man! She go think say na juju you use

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:

I will not explain!

Some of us are learners abeg.... explain please

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
GregJo:

Marriage is indeed a Blue pilled institution. Why should it be encouraged on a red pill thread?

Are you ready for that conversation?

Then case closed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
First I salute all the redpill brothers in house...
Caveaddullam my guy..Happy New Year

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE INSTAGRAM POST SAYS "A REAL MAN IS WILLING TO SERVE, LOOKING FOR A PROBLEM TO SOLVE".
WHAT "REAL MAN" DENOTES TO WOMEN IS A SLAVE AND A FOOLISH PERSON WILLING TO DO ALL THEIR BIDDINGS, AT ALL TIMES, FOR NO SINGLE REASON AT ALL. FEELS REALLY BAD THAT WHENEVER WOMEN TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT IN MEN AND FROM MEN, THEY'RE USUALLY HINTING AT MEN DOING DEMEANING THINGS AND THROWING THEMSELVES ON THE FLOOR TO SATISFY WOMEN'S UNENDING, MALE LIFE SPAN-DEPLETING DESIRES.

MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT TO ALL REAL MEN IN THE WORLD. I'LL DIE BEFORE I REGISTER WITH THAT ASSOCIATION.

What they are discribing is not a REAL MAN but NICE MAN...
Men are naturally problem fixers, is not about slavery..the redpill is result of men trying to solve our reproductive problem..Everyman should know how to do some stuff with their hands at least..

Anyway brother, you can return the same energy..the girl you are fixing car for *because you are less busy* is she your wife or is she subservient to you...does she cook, does she clean, does she suck your cock with enthusiasm and the ultimate does she see you as a leader and is she submissive...
If you she check all the box, you can go ahead and help her out with fixing the car or a problem...you can fix easily that will not inconvenience you at all...

I did not say you should go around fixing things for your one girlfriend...if you have just one girlfriend and you are here..I am sorry that is not a redpill move....you have to be spinning plate...

Deciding to fix your woman issues as far is not cumbersome is a matter of where you are in life...are you planning to get married and if not is she going to be your main chick and mother your kids(Ronaldo situation).
If you are not in these category...why the hell are fixing girls issues..don't you have a enough problem..a man should focus on himself

People do not understand the meaning of a REAL MAN... grin...that is topic of another day

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
ubunja:
like I have been telling you gents. If you've to break frame and be in her frame, you've lost already. She must be the one sleepless about you, not the other way. Play by the rules the first time and you won't end up here.

Ubunja, they do not understand...

What is ubunja is trying say is that...you are not redpill if you are worried what your girlfriend (who is probably a hoe) does....

All it says is that..SHE IS PROBABLY YOUR ONLY GIRLFRIEND...that is why you are worried and you are already in her frame...

If you have a rotation of 6 girl friends and they know you are that kind of G...the one that truly love you and you only will be the one disturbing you to leave the other girls...you as man will tell an shady answer like "WE SHALL SEE"...I have personally used this and it works, she will put her own answer into it or go crazy trying to figure it out..never give a straight answer....she is already in frame just by thinking about..while girlfriend 4th is busy sucking your cock...

If you going into extreme vetting...na onenitis be that...

In the case of wife...bro...should your wife to be not be virgin, should your wife to be not be submissive, should your wife to be not come into the bedroom and plead after you must have shouted and scolded her....these are standards...Not vetting my man

Make the matter die like this...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
THEY WANT YOU TO ACCEPT ALL WOMEN AS THE COME, BUT YET THEY WANT THE PERFECT THINGS FOR THEIR SONS AND BROTHERS.

THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. YOU THINK WOMEN ARE CONFUSED CREATURES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT? LMAO IT'S PART OF THE GAMEPLAN. IT'S YOU THAT IS GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH LOVE AND TRUST THAT IS THE CLOWN.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:

I will not explain!

Baba!!!! Ajehhh you dey off my brain grin
As a football fan, if you see the way my brain take decode your message Sha!!

Guys, is there no way we can assist this shola guy in this redpill preachings he's doing o Twitter
The guy is posting some real hardcore stuff.
I was shocked when my guy was posting some of his tweet like...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by walkingshadow911: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

LMAO, once upon a time slavery was also an achievement to some people grin

it's still an achievement till date.grin
a Nigerian lady was celebrating on Instagram just for kissing a white dude yesterday lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
I ran into a met-on-street female friend of mine this morning and she asked me if she has done anything to offend me because she is no longer seeing my status on WhatsApp.

Told her that she didn't offend me, just that the kind of sexually revealing and other nonsense Tiktok personal videos of hers she usually post aren't the kind of things I want to be seeing on my feed in 2022.

Babe just dey look me as I walked away like I am from the Planet Venus.
If you don't mind me asking, how does this status mute work?
I muted the status of a guy that constantly updated his status, I later noticed his WhatsApp pic was gone and his muted statuses weren't showing up again (wondering if he blocked/deleted my number) Is it possible to know if someone muted you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: benzics(m), iichidodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.